Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! (3298 Views)

We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance / We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by Elvictor: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
trutht828:

And you think you can win a war against a Nigeria armed forces controlled by northerners?

when that time comes we will court UK and US to come buy those mineral resources at abnormal prices, then the battle begins and and in North East including North West.

long live Nigeria
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by tamdun: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
EastisBae:
The people of SS are the ones who allowed themselves to be used and manipulated but very soon when oil eventually becomes worthless, they would be dumped like a piece of trash and they will regret their actions and inactions forever.

SS has very selfish and shortsighted leaders who only think about themselves and immediate gratification.

The next few decades will bring premium tears.
We sabi pretend for south like..., when our own son, obasanjo/Jonathan were in government, what did do to improve the life of southerners? Let's don't be hypocrites, Buhari is doing for the north what obasanjo/Jonathan couldn't do for us in South
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by mightyhazel: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
AlexBells:

That Crack is what we are working for, divide and rule for the North, what goes around comes around, between it is Middle Belt not North Central, please take Note very important
BTW means by the way... and shouldnt be used interchangeably with the word 'between'

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by AlexBells(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
trutht828:

And you think you can win a war against a Nigeria armed forces controlled by northerners?
When we get to the river, we will cross it, remember Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by oguns222: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The oil is oil of the north.

Reason is because the nautical miles obtained on the sea is as a result of landmass of the north.

So the north owns the oil

No, Nigeria owns the oil.

The north wouldn't have had any oil if the south is not part of Nigeria. If the south seperates from the Nigeria today, the north will own no oil or any nautical mile.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by AlexBells(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
oguns222:

The north wouldn't have had any oil if the south is not part of Nigeria. If the south seperates from the Nigeria today, the north will own no oil or any nautical mile.
You are even wasting your time replying him,

1 Like

Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by oguns222: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
tamdun:

We sabi pretend for south like..., when our own son, obasanjo/Jonathan were in government, what did do to improve the life of southerners? Let's don't be hypocrites, Buhari is doing for the north what obasanjo/Jonathan couldn't do for us in South

That's because many of the so-called "our own sons" were more concerned about pleasing the north. They too reasoned like many of the fools in the south.
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by okeyglm: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
most of you are ignorant. do you know how much money in the maritime sector. let me burst ur bubble, Even if after oil dry. north won't let south go because of the maritime sector. you guys should wise up

1 Like

Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by ggood: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
okeyglm:
most of you are ignorant. do you know how much money in the maritime sector. let me burst ur bubble, Even if after oil dry. north won't let south go because of the maritime sector. you guys should wise up
how please educate us
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by okeyglm: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
ggood:
how please educate us
after oil, maritime is Nigeria second highest earning. And you are aware that north is landlocked . Even in few yes from now when they (NPA) fully digitised the port, their earnings will surpassed oil .

1 Like

Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
oguns222:

and Cameroon, guinea will lay claim to the oil by rights.
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
oguns222:
The only reason why the north still promotes One Nigeria is because of Niger Delta Crude Oil.

In fact, the civil war was fought because of the oil.

Once the oil finishes or loses value on the international market, the north will see no reason to maintain one Nigeria and will want to pull out.

The only people that will suffer are the southerners, especially those states depending on Niger Delta oil for survival.

So if you are a southerner that still defends the north because of religion or political party, you are an idiot. When it is time to pull out after the oil has become useless, the people you defend because of religion or political party will not even give you a second thought. The joke will be on you!

Don't even think crude oil will not lose value. The world is moving towards clean energy and scientists are working towards something better, cheaper and cleaner than crude oil.

Crude Oil will soon become as useless as coal.

Southerners, wake up! Stop being stupid!!!

You are very bright and right. This is what we Southerners should be looking at first not one tribe claiming to dominate the other southern tribe's...

We should start to look at international conversation that would compare the north to pay for restitutions or face international sanctions...

Even a little document would help us make point in the international communities and court if such happens...

The time we the people of the south spend on killing ourselves with insult on socio media, we can use it to research and stop such madness...

One thing the north hate and fear so much is a united southern Nigeria...

Let's harness our strength collectively and make a difference

1 Like

Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
BRIGHT180:
In 2019 China and India were again the two main coal importers, with 298 and 247 Mt respectively; both with higher quantities than in the previous year, +6.3% and +11.0% respectively - IEA Energy Atlas

A natural resource never never never becomes useless it's human beings that run out of ideas.

In our case it's shear nonchalance alongside lack of visionary leadership on the part of government in exploiting and harnessing our natural resources that's why you can call coal "useless" where as it's in high demand elsewhere.

As for our unity in a country where presidents governors HOA members at state and federal level across board only show flashes of brilliance in their 4+x years in service but are generally poor in performance like 10% poor it then becomes illogical to think that the nations problem stems from only one section of her landmass.

When the cost of production is close to the market value it loses value

Crude oil is useless to Nigeria if it sales below $25 .. because it cost us $26 to produce a barrel ...saudi it cost them $7 or so ...
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by Manab: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wat exactly is ur on problem wit de north?
oguns222:
The only reason why the north still promotes One Nigeria is because of Niger Delta Crude Oil.

In fact, the civil war was fought because of the oil.

Once the oil finishes or loses value on the international market, the north will see no reason to maintain one Nigeria and will want to pull out.

The only people that will suffer are the southerners, especially those states depending on Niger Delta oil for survival.

So if you are a southerner that still defends the north because of religion or political party, you are an idiot. When it is time to pull out after the oil has become useless, the people you defend because of religion or political party will not even give you a second thought. The joke will be on you!

Don't even think crude oil will not lose value. The world is moving towards clean energy and scientists are working towards something better, cheaper and cleaner than crude oil.

Crude Oil will soon become as useless as coal.

Southerners, wake up! Stop being stupid!!!
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by ggood: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
okeyglm:

after oil, maritime is Nigeria second highest earning. And you are aware that north is landlocked . Even in few yes from now when they (NPA) fully digitised the port, their earnings will surpassed oil .
But they won't have Access to the sea when Nigeria finally restructure or disintegrate
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by okeyglm: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
ggood:
But they won't have Access to the sea when Nigeria finally restructure or disintegrate
That's the reason why they can't succumbed to clamouring of restructure or disintegration.
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
And it will even be worse for them because right now, the government isn't paying attention to the damages oil leakage and gas flaring are having on their rivers, land/ environment.

The government keeps creating more havoc...If crude oil becomes useless then it will be bad for South-south. Because they're not even enjoying the benefit of being an oil producing region at the moment. If crude oil loses its value, they lose both ways. Ken Saro-wiwa was trying to avert these when they killed him. And even if Nigeria disintegrates before it loses value, militants will create new rules...
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by ggood: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
okeyglm:

That's the reason why they can't succumbed to clamouring of restructure or disintegration.

But I think they will succumb to restructuring before or after 2023 I pray so brother.

Did you know that the Northerners and Niger Rep. guy enjoy this country more than us Southerners, The border here in the North is open, most of Niger Rep citizens claim Nigeria they hate their country they are quick to claim any local government of their choice
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by AlexBells(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
mightyhazel:
BTW means by the way... and shouldnt be used interchangeably with the word 'between'
Okay thanks for the correction I will take note for next time
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by oguns222: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Manab:
Wat exactly is ur on problem wit de north?

Because the North is a group of thieves and vagabonds, especially the fulanis.
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by oguns222: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

and Cameroon, guinea will lay claim to the oil by rights.

Which means that the oil belongs to Nigeria and not to the North. If the south seperates from the north, the north will own nothing. Hope you have seen that your reasoning is daft and stupid now?
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
oguns222:

Which means that the oil belongs to Nigeria and not to the North. If the south seperates from the north, the north will own nothing. Hope you have seen that your reasoning is daft and stupid now?

by landmass Mr.

Your land mass must be equivalent to your sea claim.
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by oguns222: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

by landmass Mr.

Which means the north owns nothing if the south seperates from Nigeria. So, the north depends on the South if the north is to benefit from crude oil.

You are just going around in a cycle like a lost man.
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by fk001(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

by landmass Mr.

Leave him, be doesn't know that.
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by oguns222: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
ChangedMan1999:
I will keep saying it.

If you must post tribalistic post, make sure you add your tribe, and state, so that the wrong tribe won't be bashed, in this forum.

I didn't even mention any tribe
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by oguns222: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
fk001:

Leave him, be doesn't know that.

Conclusively, the north owns no crude oil if the south seperates.
Re: I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! by oguns222: 8:45pm On May 16, 2022
helinues:
Dumbo reasoning

Not surprised. This is coming from. a man defending religion murder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO / Olofa Of Ofa Defies Igboho / Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.