Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple (37873 Views)

Nigerians Dig Up Videos Of Cubana Chief Priest Spraying Bundles Of Naira (video) / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by uzallwell12: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2020
The moment Cubana Chief Priest made it rain on a married couple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DKP-7ylsdA

Pulled Up With 40% Of My Profit, Happy Married Life My People, Your Love Shall Never Finish, I Bless Your Wedlock With Wealth, Health, Offsprings, Peace, Forgiveness, Respect N Understanding, I Can Do It For You Too But Only When You Buy My Glenmorangie� Above All Dude Is A Member Of Billionaires Football Club Of #MyOwerri�� When Abt� Dropped Shit Became Super Crazy #CelebrityBarMan� #30BG

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH5zuwRAh4Y/?igshid=1mv3kgs4x277e

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Uprightness100(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
I know many will be like wowww! See cash! too much cash and so on!

As you admire and wish for these things,
My Admonishment to you is ;
Be careful of the things of this World!
The things of this World can disappoint!
The devil has so much magnified these things and made them look enticing, attractive and Facinating. Don't fall for his trap!

What is Paramount and important is seek the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness..
The things of Heaven never ever Disappoints..

Refuse the urge to sell your soul in order to belong..
Godliness and Contentment is Great Gain..
Refuse the urge to get it by all Means...
Nobody carries 1naira to the Grave nor Eternity....

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Made4naijaoeo: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by zeal22(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
FP how?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by tstx(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:

The devil has so much magnified these things and made them look enticing, attractive and Facinating. Don't fall for his trap!

His heavenly holiness has spoken...

Meanwhile i don't know if you've noticed.. But your likes don dey reduce.. E get why

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by crackhouse(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na so
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by FOREX4free(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
HML
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by costandi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
The MC said, 'Please, go back to your seat if you are not spraying money' grin grin Chai!

Riches are vanity, so is poverty. Choose your vanity wisely!

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by millionboi2: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Showbiz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by PAWG(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by 4tomandchi: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
I thought spraying money like this was a crime in Nigeria!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Noted
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by slawormiir: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
Money is good

Oluwa shock us abeg

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
useless
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Segzy19: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Things go clear one day.
We sabi as e dey go

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Where are the vanity crew ?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Do your own if he no try grin
Pain you? Then you no lie lipsrsealed
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by ibnlawal(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:

What is Paramount and important is seek the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness..
The things of Heaven never ever Disappoints..

Refuse the urge to sell your soul in order to belong..
Refuse the urge to get it by all Means...
Nobody carries 1naira to Eternity..
My friend shut the fvck up...Me cheionu! GBE enu e dake! Yi shiru!

You will be forming moral and religious standard on every post. Spare us the hypocrisy of everything man!
You get money, na vanity!
You no get money, na vanity!
Everybody go kuku die noni

Who's selling soul here now? Na all these religious muthafuckers dey dine with devils self... End time pastors and alfas everywhere.
If I hear pim for ur mouth again....

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Mblingz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Naso we dey gada spend for all shows together nah.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by gabbyabbey: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
What a disgrace to Nigeria Currency

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by sonnie10: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blessed is the hand that giveth

Which artist? 1k airtime for the correct answer

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Dannieln1: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Segzy19:
Things go clear one day.
We sabi as e dey go

Bro poverty is a curse
People disregard you the more if you're poor

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Okay naaw
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by PhenomenalAustin: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Daamn nigarrr
Issoryt

That's how real niggas do! Spending money anyday anytime twice on a Monday!
I know Cubana also bangs some pussys all the time while wrapping his weed!

But all these money is just vanity... We need to focus on the last day as the trumpet could sound any moment from now

Anyways, it shows our darling daddy is working as Cubana has enough money to spend!

#GodblessOurDarlingDaddy
#GodblessNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple by Pearlbaby(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
J

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) / Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce / May D Arrives Congo In Military Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.