Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. (3809 Views)

Visionless Leadership Major Obstacle To Youth Empowerment In SouthEast-Prof Ibe / Helpful Steps And Advice To Write A Perfect WASSCE FORMAL LETTER / The How Foundation Reiterates Commitment To Youth Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by ehiksalex(f): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
I KNOW I MAY GET A LOT OF HATE FROM THIS BUT BEAR WITH ME grin
To all my yahoo brothers and sisters, smiley smileyhope you know the work you are doing is called stealing eight. in the right sense of it you guys are actually stealing, so my question is how long do you intend to steal? Let's say 10 or 20 years tops, and after that what next?
Some of you will say I hope to make more money before then so I can stop and go into business .Cool cool But just so you know this life is just one big karma. If you steal from someone surely someone is definitely going to steal from you.

So, my advice is let's make do with what we have and focus on making a better tomorrow for ourselves and children. I know the country and our government isn't helping out but we can always make something out for ourselves, take for examples some of our role models; the musicians, actors and actresses, bloggers, fashion designers and people into IT, even with the crazy country we are in they made way for themselves and you can also do that too. And I pray to see a generation of CEOs, business men and women, investors , innovators and many more. Not people that will be broke in their 30s and 40s because they messed up their 20s..
Written by John Spirit

25 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by OluwasureGig: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2020
slawormir come and catch your sub in peace grin

7 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Vitamin17(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yahoo boys won't like this grin grin...

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by DontBullshitMe: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
The creator of this thread clearly does not understand economics.

10 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by abdusalam7474: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
You get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Evafan(f): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
That moment John spirit decided to advice Nigeria youths.
���
Spirit come and dash me one broiler na.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by projectreserve2: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by EmmySparky(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Op why are u talking like a kid...scam is a world wide thing...and how u manage your resources determines if you will remain rich or go broke so quite this sermon...The end justifies the means...btw I am not into yahoo

11 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
OP is mad.. Governments are the biggest fraudsters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by greymiles: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Karma is definitely hitting on Bill gates now
Sane thing on Orji Uzo Kalu

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by jimmychang: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
You have a point ....but I think sometimes life is also funny

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Tony142: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
karma is a scam, why have karma not catch our politician? instead they keep getting fatter and fatter

also, may God punish any yahoo boy who want to reap where he did not sow #nonsense
Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by WoeBetide666: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yahoo boys deserve the death penalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by kmaster007: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
ehiksalex:
To all my yahoo brothers and sisters, smiley smileyhope you know the work you are doing is called stealing eight. in the right sense of it you guys are actually stealing, so my question is how long do you intend to steal? Let's say 10 or 20 years tops, and after that what next?
Some of you will say I hope to make more money before then so I can stop and go into business .Cool cool But just so you know this life is just one big karma. If you steal from someone surely someone is definitely going to steal from you.

So, my advice is let's make do with what we have and focus on making a better tomorrow for ourselves and children. I know the country and our government isn't helping out but we can always make something out for ourselves, take for examples some of our role models; the musicians, actors and actresses, bloggers, fashion designers and people into IT, even with the crazy country we are in they made way for themselves and you can also do that too. And I pray to see a generation of CEOs, business men and women, investors , innovators and many more. Not people that will be broke in their 30s and 40s because they messed up their 20s..
Written by John Spirit
you sure say dem go hear

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by GodWrites: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
I have reached a stage in life where there is no wrong or right. But if you must operate against laid down laws, make sure you're not caught.

There is no karma, it's a man-made construct used to deter people from going against the norm, just as religion was created to keep the masses perpetually caged and afraid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Notatribalist(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
ehiksalex:

Written by John Spirit
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by daddytime(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
My dear, abeg no too blame our useless leaders for anybody wey decide to steal from others to live beyond his or her means.

Our failed leaders aren't solely to blame for some people's decision to be thieves. After all, Hushpuppi and him goons wey decide to live on the fast lane which is a highway to destruction for UAE no go talk say UAE government dey useless or say dem no get work for yonder.

For the ones wey think say Karma na man-made construct and say why e no dey hold our politicians, if only you knew what the politicians are dealing with on their home and family front.

Dem no dey tell pikin say make e no grow big teeth, na make e grow big lip to take cover the big teeth.

How you want take rip person off him life and sweat saving to invest and better your own life na huge joke....

No be curse, na natural law of life, justice, and nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by dopedan(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yahoo no b work

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by vickydankal(f): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Real men hustle
Real men take pride in labor f their hands or Brain

Scam
Fraud
Or yahoo yahoo

Is a present without future.
Save your future and your generation from the curse of pain and disgrace

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by seanwilliam(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
ehiksalex:

So, my advice is let's make do with what we have and focus on making a better tomorrow for ourselves and children. I know the country and our government isn't helping out but we can always make something out for ourselves, take for examples some of our role models; the musicians, actors and actresses, bloggers, fashion designers and people into IT even with the crazy country we are in they made way for themselves and you can also do that too. And I pray to see a generation of CEOs, business men and women, investors , innovators and many more. Not people that will be broke in their 30s and 40s because they messed up their 20s..
Written by John Spirit
most of the bolded are into big time FRAUD.. dont argue pls...

Yahoo is wrong..agree..now profer solution

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by seanwilliam(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
daddytime:
My dear, abeg no too blame our useless leaders for anybody wey decide to steal from others to live beyond his or her means.

Our failed leaders aren't solely to blame for some people's decision to be thieves. After all, Hushpuppi and him goons wey decide to live on the fast lane which is a highway to destruction for UAE no go talk say UAE government dey useless or say dem no get work for yonder.

For the ones wey think say Karma na man-made construct and say why e no dey hold our politicians, if only you knew what the politicians are dealing with on their home and family front.

Dem no dey tell pikin say make e no grow big teeth, na make e grow big lip to take cover the big teeth.

How you want take rip person off him life and sweat saving to invest and better your own life na huge joke....

No be curse, na natural law of life and nature.

Tell that to Tinubu and Obasanjo since you choose to be mr know it all..

What are the politicians facing ?? Tell me the one karma is dealing with and I'll show u 100 living free life.. Tell me.. honest people are facing worst in this country and yet nothing is happening..

Not supporting fraud or whatever.. but when u talk, talk from realistic point of view not some modafucka bullshit..
Buhari has been putting naija into hardship since time immemorial , tell me what has happened to him..

If there is anything like karma, then present HARDSHIP in naija is the perfect example..

Sheybi u still dey see money give your pikin go school ...
Nonsense !!!

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by seanwilliam(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
OP is mad.. Governments are the biggest fraudsters.

In this present naija, no one can swear never to have benefited from proceeds of scam directly or indirectly... nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by lascos912(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
My sister,these people won't hear or take to correction their ears are deaf to advice

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by seanwilliam(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
GodWrites:
I have reached a stage in life where there is no wrong or right. But if you must operate against laid down laws, make sure you're not caught.

There is no karma, it's a man-made construct used to deter people from going against the norm, just as religion was created to keep the masses perpetually caged and afraid.
Fhuck religion.. it is a LEGIT SCAM..

Imagine pastors will always preach to their favors.. they will use suitable bible verses that will dispense money from your pocket..

Imaam will always preach in their favor..

Naija don enter another round of recession .. foodstuffs na x10 , house rent x2, cloths x5..every problem Is double double and one modafucka here is talking about karma...

@ op , Kala kan l'o je

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: There is no such thing as karma.

Assu strike is still on. But most politician kids have graduated. Cause their kids school abroad. But It's the struggling parent kids that are suffering it. So, yeah. There is no such thing as karma!!..

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by yusman14(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
I am not into cyber crime...but most Yahoo guys I know personally went into it due to fraustration and depression..yes the government and economy is really bad.. infact some will leave Yahoo just if they see a monthly job of at least #40k because some of them are graduate..do u think that stuff is paying like that??they burn data like hell and sacrifice a lot...my bro,there is no free money anywhere...those white sef are idiots,how will u be asking a girl for nude online..they deserve that jare..
Again,no job at all in this country...even me that want to teach was offered 8k(O'level holder)..tell me what will I use that money to do?..
Give the youth a better environment that enhance development and personal growth and see them doing well...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:52am On Nov 24, 2020
seanwilliam:

In this present naija, no one can swear never to have benefited from proceeds of scam directly or indirectly... nonsense!

Exactly boss.. No mind them.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Nickshrapnel: 6:00am On Nov 24, 2020
EmmySparky:
Op why are u talking like a kid...scam is a world wide thing...and how u manage your resources determines if you will remain rich or go broke so quite this sermon...The end justifies the means...btw I am not into yahoo
The moment we start applying the phrase ‘the end justifies the means' to everything we do, then we are one step closer to becoming the very thing we despise

1 Like

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by Daum: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2020
I even regret why I no quick start Yahoo.
I had conscience. What did it give me, hunger and no hope. See this world, all of us will face judgement. Even those pastors that are using God's name to steal. The reason I no dy go church na because I can't be doing yahoo and going to God's House. But how any pastors can tel our politicians that they're doing evil. In stead they pray for them. To steal, if you don't have small money in this country you will die.

This country is very very hard. Infact it's getting harder. Tomatoe paste that they sold for #60 is now #150. What sort of sorcery is that. You can't eat indomie again. If you dy see free food eat, thank God because to feed now in Nigeria is almost impossible.

Politician don't spend money the way Yahoo boys do on the economy. Yahoo is fueling your entertainment world and business world. If not for yahoo boys that are building houses most masons would have been out of business. If not for yahoo boys who buy things in bulk at outrageous prices, most tradesmen won't even see food to eat. The volume of 2k that is been sent to girls daily in this country is what has made some to reduce their oloshoism.

As big as this country, we can't use good things of life. Nigeria is cursed abeg. Very useless country. Come to Benin there is hardly any family that you won't see a yahoo boy. Boys are already taking up responsibilities at home at the early age of 16. You people feel yahoo sef is easy, many boys go to GH to go and surfer, lack of sleep, eating only rice for months just to get something.

You think if I see a job that pays me as a graduate 70k every month in Benin I will not focus on life, but no fucking Job. Even the 70k now sef cannot take care of a man.

God go judge all of us
As long as you be Nigerian, omoh, heaven no sure for you.

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Youth Doing Yahoo. by daddytime(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
seanwilliam:

Tell that to Tinubu and Obasanjo since you choose to be mr know it all..

What are the politicians facing ?? Tell me the one karma is dealing with and I'll show u 100 living free life.. Tell me.. honest people are facing worst in this country and yet nothing is happening..

Not supporting fraud or whatever.. but when u talk, talk from realistic point of view not some modafucka bullshit..
Buhari has been putting naija into hardship since time immemorial , tell me what has happened to him..

If there is anything like karma, then present HARDSHIP in naija is the perfect example..

Sheybi u still dey see money give your pikin go school ...
Nonsense !!!
[/s]

I had wanted to ignore you but thought against it because that would be a disservice to you, your lineage, and humanity.

You are not supporting fraud indeed. We can see through your smokescreen and charade.

However, my honest advice to you would be;

How about you look for Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, and their ilks to scam and defraud of what rightly belongs to you which they had cornered for themselves and left you drooling all over the cyberspace looking for an innocent victim to rip off?

Isn't this a case of cowardice, when you know those responsible for your misfortunes, and instead of facing them head-on you chose to attack people who might even be sympathetic to your sufferings?

You had better wise up and realized that what you think is smartness, is in reality, foolishness of epic proportions.

I pity your life going forward. Continue, you hear...

Your body go cool down.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2009 Chevron Scholarship / BUK Email Address / 50 Weird Fact You Might Not Know But It Is Completely True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.