Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? (3956 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Are 99% Of Women Married To Black Men Unhappy? Kenyan Hudda Monroe Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Fuckyoumod: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

I hope you enjoy reading my little experience, something funny happened today and it changed my perspective about 99% of Nigerian Ladies.

Fast forward, I met a friend named Rebecca, Rebecca is a young lady endowed with everything called beauty, so charming and sweet lol...

We met sometime ago during the covid lockdown, the lockdown actually brought a lot of people home and together so we had enough time hanging out. So, gradually we became friends and started dating, she had no choice but to trip and fall for a wonderful and sweet guy like me. (Who wan vex, sey I be sweet guy, make em vex!) Yes, my love for any lady is a function of her love for me as long as we are together. I was actually in love.

Fast forward to the main story, after the lockdown the company I work for in Lagos called me and asked me to resume. I told her I was going back to work, however I will be coming back on monthly bases to see her and take care of other personal things.

She felt so bad that I was leaving at a time when she was already madly in love with me and couldn't stand the pain of losing me.

Hmmmmm my brothers and sisters I was touched and moved by her endless tears,worries and how she is going to miss me, hmmm do you know love? but man must work, man must hustle.

Finally, I traveled back to Lagos 3 weeks ago, we have been talking and chatting everyday and night. I have sent over 47k to her so far for her upkeep. Just to support her, she is working anyways. But I didn't care!

Now just like I promised to come home every month, I will be going home next week.
Just this morning, I had need to make a very urgent and important call. But I had some difficulties trying to buy airtime via my bank, so, I called her with the remaining airtime of about 10 naira balance and this was my conversation with her
" sweet beks can you please help me out with an airtime of 1k, my bank is not responding, ooh....mi Love sorry i don't have 1k, how about 500 200 or even 100 anything please? No, I don't have, I'm really broke right now. and i responded by asking, you are broke? Since when?" My airtime finished. So I was disappointed and moved to try my bank again and luckily it went through this time.

Then I called her back after calling who I wanted to speak to, she was like "mi love it seems you succeeded with your bank? Yes. So when are you coming back next week? Friday. OK while coming I'd like you to buy me some stuff, like what? Jeans and shoes. So What happened to the ones you have? They are getting old and fading away. OK, no p Like how many pairs? 6 pairs of jeans and maybe just 4 pairs of shoes.
I said OK no p.

Ladies and gents, I was wondering how on earth I will be dating a lady who can not help me or afford 100 naira airtime for me? But wants me to buy cloths and shoes worth over 40k - 50k for her. Even when i know she earns some cash every month and i do support her as well. I am heart broken already.

Is this really how women are? Or what we have are just female miscreants and gold diggers in Nigeria this days? Always Expecting what they can't give?

This is more than a heartbreak, cheating would have been better.

I just called her now (11: 05 am) 23/11/2020. telling her that I can't continue with the relationship, she should find someone else.

Sorry I had to block her line because she has already given me 29 missed calls. My padi man just called to ask what's up with Rebecca, she called him with tears all over like mad.

But now my friend is asking me a very critical question, " guy, na 100 naira airtime go make you break up with your babe? Abeg Review your stands jare, it is too harsh".

I have made up my mind about it. So I'm free again!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by tyup(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Hello everyone,

Sorry I had to block her line because she has already given me 29 missed calls. My padi man just called to ask what's up with Rebecca, she called him with tears all over like mad.

But now my friend is asking me a very critical question, guy, na 100 naira airtime go make you break up with your babe? Abeg Review your stands jare, it is too harsh".

Tell that ur guy I said he's an irredeemable syphilitic stupid guy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by YorubaMod(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
You be her mugu-12,
Run for ur life, that girl will never contribute a dime if u eventually marry her, u got the result of ur test, so what else are u asking for

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by khingTony(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
It's not in the nature of a Nigerian girl to give a guy money, even if they have 1 million naira in their aza, they'll still look forward to looting the little you have left.

Besides, most of them think they are doing you a favour by dating you and giving you sex, so they expect you to pay them for their services.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Zebulun15(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tell that ur guy I said he's a very stupid guy[/quote]
Not only stupid his craztivity no get cure.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Zebulun15(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tell that ur guy I said he's a very stupid guy[/quote]
Not only stupid his craztivity no get cure.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
she doesnt even have 100 naira to give shocked shocked shocked.... baba, better run before they suck your blood finish grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Tloc(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
tyup:

Tell that ur guy I said he's a very stupid guy

Stupid is understating it bro. You can never grow with a partner with such mindset, a lot of young people: men/women say they are ready for commitment but are quite selfish to accept the sacrifices commitment entails.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Congrats.. buh that is not enuf reason to dump her
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Ferrocene: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fuckyoumod:

Finally, I traveled back to Lagos 3 weeks ago, we have been talking and chatting everyday and night. I have sent over 47k to her so far for her upkeep. Just to support her, she is working anyways. But I didn't care!

It's this part for me.. Over 47k between the space of 3weeks??

Op con support me too

3 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by 2dice01: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by PinkPill(f): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s][/s]
Fuckyoumod:
Hello everyone,

I hope you enjoy reading my little experience, something funny happened today and it changed my perspective about 99% ladies of Nigerian Ladies.

Fast forward, I met a friend named Rebecca, Rebecca is a young lady endowed with everything called beauty, so charming and sweet lol...

We met sometime ago during the covid lockdown, the lockdown actually brought a lot of people home and together so we had enough time hanging out. So, gradually we became friends and started dating, she had no choice but to trip and fall for a wonderful and sweet guy like me. (Who wan vex, sey I be sweet guy, make em vex!) Yes, my love for any lady is a function of her love for me as long as we are together. I was actually in love.

Fast forward to the main story, after the lockdown the company I work for in Lagos called me and asked me to resume. I told her I was going back to work, however I will be coming back on monthly bases to see her and take care of other personal things.

She felt so bad that I was leaving at a time when she was already madly in love with me and couldn't stand the pain of losing me.

Hmmmmm my brothers and sisters I was touched and moved by her endless tears,worries and how she is going to miss me, hmmm do you know love? but man must work, man must hustle.

Now just like I promised to come home every month, I will be going home next week.
Just this morning, I had need to make a very urgent and important call. But I had some difficulties trying to buy airtime via my bank, so, I called her with the remaining airtime of about 10 naira balance and this was my conversation with her
" sweet beks can you please help me out with an airtime of 1k, my bank is not responding, ooh....mi Love sorry i don't have 1k, how about 500 200 or even 100 anything please? No, I don't have, I'm really broke right now. and i responded by asking, you are broke? Since when?" My airtime finished. So I was disappointed and moved to try my bank again and luckily it went through this time.

Then I called her back after calling who I wanted to speak to, she was like "mi love it seems you succeeded with your bank? Yes. So when are you coming back next week? Friday. OK while coming I'd like you to buy me some stuff, like what? Jeans and shoes. So What happened to the ones you have? They are getting old and fading away. OK, no p Like how many pairs? 6 pairs of jeans and maybe just 4 pairs of shoes.
I said OK no p.

Ladies and gents, I was wondering how on earth I will be dating a lady who can not help me or afford 100 naira airtime for me? But wants me to buy cloths and shoes worth over 40k - 50k for her. Even when i know she earns some cash every month and i do support her as well. I am heart broken already.

Is this really how women are? Or what we have are just female miscreants and gold diggers in Nigeria this days? Always Expecting what they can't give?

I just called her now (11: 05 am) 23/11/2020. telling her that I can't continue with the relationship, she should find someone else.

But now my friend is asking me a very critical question, " guy, na 100 naira airtime go make you break up with your babe? Abeg Review your stands jare, it is too harsh".

[s][/s]

What is the name of this movie?
Pls sell it to Funke Akindele if it hasn't been produced. tongue

Story teller... Even if she's high. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Fuckyoumod: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=PinkPill post=96351176][s][s][/s]

What is the name of this movie?
Pls sell it to Funke Akindele if it hasn't been produced. tongue

Story teller... Even if she's high. undecided[/quote][/s]

What you don't know is bigger than you son!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bro i never read your post despite the fact dat your topic self is shit,

I don't like reading epistles at all,

All the bullshitt dat you wrote i can summarize it in few lines,

Moreover op you can never pass your mathematics , wink, or I'm wrong ?

Nah f9 or Z26 you go get for math and physics also if you're a science student wink

99% no make sense bro, and don't use your journey or experience to judge or conclude produce any principle wink

You're eleribuu OP,

Your fellow eleribuu OP will soon arrive wink

God nogo shame us my brother wink✌️❤️

1 Like

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
But what if she was really really broke

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I am and would always wear my MR. STINGY tag till i marry..
Bros.. Abegg no break up with her. You are a Real man for taking care of her needs..
Pls send her 100k and apologies and make sure you wash all her undies when you come over in the weekend..
You are doing well..

13 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Fuckyoumod: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
broke with 100k salary every month? No child, No school fees to pay, no responsibility. So where is her money going into?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Fuckyoumod: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I am and would always wear my MR. STINGY tag till i marry..
Bros.. Abegg no break up with her. You are a Real man for taking care of her needs..
Pls send her 100k and apologies and make sure you wash all her undies when you come over in the weekend..
You are doing well..
lol..... Practice what you preach bro.
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Nazgul: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Really broke to afford even N100? That's impossible...

I've met girls like the type in the op is talking about. Then when I was quite young. These categories wouldn't even call you back to acknowledge a card you sent to them.

I asked one at a point didn't you receive the card I sent, she said yes she did and I was like why didn't you call to atleast thank me she said if I call the card would finish and I wouldn't be able to use it for the important call I want to make.

These kinds of girls even of you're stranded and call them for assistance with a promise to reimburse them they wouldn't show concern even if you've given them a million naira in the past, they'll play the mute and avoid your plight then come back to keep milking you.

Thank God for maturity, I've outgrown all those emotional slavery.

These kinds of girls are nothing but parasites. Dating them is just a waste of time, resources...etc

The op should just let her be

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Escabado: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Hello everyone,

I hope you enjoy reading my little experience, something funny happened today and it changed my perspective about 99% of Nigerian Ladies.

My man haven't you heard that dating a Nigerian girl is like having a liability or dating an orphan. Break up with her immediately . She is crying not becos she love but because of the money and gift she is getting from you. If you continue with that relationship a time will come when she will break up with you because she have found a more rich guy and by then your looses will be close to 3 million naira . Dating a Nigerian girls is like playing a bet any money you put inside is lost forever

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by talk2hb1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Hello everyone,

I said OK no p.

Its nothing personal, so don't take it P�
Let's get something right bro, we (Men/Boys/Guys) define our Relationship with them (Women/Ladies/Girls/Babes/...) if you initiate your relationship with cash she sees you as cashout app, so sorry what she gave you is just an epitome of how she sees you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by YorubaMod(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I'm not surprised, you will support ur fellow colleague nah..
Really really broke indeed? After squandering the guys 47k-plus abi?
Broke that she can't afford to give out 100naira card? Women always have this mindset that men are fools and mentally dull, I still blame olodo guys that dance to their tune.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by mosdii(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good way to go brother...no money for hungry hoes

2 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by lilmaydee(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good thing you broke up with her. Don't ever listen to that your padi-man. Na you wear shoe and Na same you sabi where e dey pain you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by sukhothai: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blocking her is very rude... Women hate that..

You could have used another route to end the relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by EaglesEyes1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Accept her back but this time u have to play a different game with her, let her be the one to invest in you with her money for time being even though u don't need her money. u r playing this game to be sure she can change n she truly loves u and not the material things u had been lavishing on her. And if she can't do this, she will be the one to run away without u breaking anything off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by thunderfirebubu: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Naija girls eh so selfish nd stingy. That was how I went to an eatery the other time nd 3 girls walked in, only one bought food the other 2 just kept watching in shame and all, I asked the girl eating why she couldn't buy for her friends and the idiiot said why didn't I buy for them when I saw them not eating. Like wtf, I asked the fooool that had a guy brought her here would she not take away food for her friends, family, village people etc? Babe cm start dey insult me oo, God save her finally Sha if not for the intervention of others.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by apatheticme(f): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Hello everyone,

I said OK no p.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by lovelybugs(f): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Generalization is very dangerous.
There are about 100million females in Nigeria
99% of that is 99 million.

So Op, you're generalizing 99 million people based on the action one?

Greedy, stingy and selfish people will exist irrespective of gender. The sooner we understand that the clearer life will be.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by jelel6: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
Naija girls eh so selfish nd stingy. That was how I went to an eatery the other time nd 3 girls walked in, only one bought food the other 2 just kept watching in shame and all, I asked the girl eating why she couldn't buy for her friends and the idiiot said why didn't I buy for them when I saw them not eating. Like wtf, I asked the fooool that had a guy brought her here would she not take away food for her friends, family, village people etc? Babe cm start dey insult me oo, God save her finally Sha if not for the intervention of others.

Now, this is really out of order! Guy, you've got some nerves.

What the hell is your business with who's eating and who's not? Or who buys what for who? You insulted them first by asking thoughtless questions when it's absolutely none of your business too.

Honestly, would you try that stunt if it were to be some guys chilling instead of some ladies?

You're audacious I will give you that. But God knows I'd be leaving my shoe print on your face.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Brian47(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Its good you broke up with her. But you said 99%of girls are like that. 99%is a lot bro, I disagree with that.
that girl is a leech its good you got rid of her

1 Like

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Queenserah26(f): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
It is so sad that things have degenerated to this level. What can I say?

Escabado:

My man haven't you heard that dating a Nigerian girl is like having a liability or dating an orphan. Break up with her immediately . She is crying not becos she love but because of the money and gift she is getting from you. If you continue with that relationship a time will come when she will break up with you because she have found a more rich guy and by then your looses will be close to 3 million naira . Dating a Nigerian girls is like playing a bet any money you put inside is lost forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! / Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! / Who Has Met Someone From Flirchi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.