Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,513 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? (3951 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Are 99% Of Women Married To Black Men Unhappy? Kenyan Hudda Monroe Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by jornwhite: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2020
EaglesEyes1:
Accept her back but this time u have to play a different game with her, let her be the one to invest in you with her money for time being even though u don't need her money. u r playing this game to be sure she can change n she truly loves u and not the material things u had been lavishing on her. And if she can't do this, she will be the one to run away without u breaking anything off.

E dey pain you say naa OP dump the lady, cos your advise insinuate a reversal, he should go back n let the gurl do the break up grin the way some of you reason sef smh

3 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by jornwhite: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2020
lovelybugs:
Generalization is very dangerous.
There are about 100million females in Nigeria
99% of that is 99 million.

So Op, you're generalizing 99 million people based on the action one?

Greedy, stingy and selfish people will exist irrespective of gender. The sooner we understand that the clearer life will be.

Have you ever wondered how the world came about, A man's money is our money while a woman's money is solely her money.
its more of a reality than a generalization, when we say women are selfish, greedy & self centered, its goes beyond bashing it is just the. bitter truth.
Go on instagram before you see one cuppy that bought her boyfriend iphone 6 you will have seen 100 laycon that bought their spouse iphone 11pro. any gender can be greed or selfish buh the earlier women realize men are not fools and stop playing over smart on money matters the better r/ship becomes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by OKOATA(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2020
luminouz:
I.wish I could see you right now. I.will.beat nonsense comot ya body. So you still gave the geh 40k? Chai, why are men like this na? Is it not outrightly obvious she be leech ni? If na your own hommie, you won't give 40k o. Why una dey like to hype women up with money na? Let her trek if she no get airfare na...na u send am go Dubai ni or her Dubai hustle no pay? undecided

You have a loss of 39k. Send it to my account or I.will trace you down and beat you senseless. undecided
Bro if you knack me cain he reach like that, sebi I did that because she was hooked and it was during that period most guys in Dubai were stranded and corona affected businesses, I have helped my guys alot so I am not one of those guys who see pussy as gold and am not a mr nice guy.
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by jornwhite: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2020
jelel6:

Now, this is really out of order! Guy, you've got some nerves.

What the hell is your business with who's eating and who's not? Or who buys what for who? You insulted them first by asking thoughtless questions when it's absolutely none of your business too.

Honestly, would you try that stunt if it were to be some guys chilling instead of some ladies?

You're audacious I will give you that. But God knows I'd be leaving my shoe print on your face

He won't becos, a man won't take his friends to an eatery nd eat alone. you can only leave on shoe print on someone beneath you, such audacity can only come from person wey pass you grin tongue
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by ogbenifamouz(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2020
most of our nowadays girls are looters, imagine I send money to a girl I just met in less that five days interval she is requesting for money.
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Boydehot: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
But what if she was really really broke

Actually he is my kind of guy. I so much love the decision he just made. Moreover, for the first time of requesting something from someone whom you having been giving for a longtime and she got the mind to tell you how broke she was and without any conscience demanding more of what you asked of her.
She's a gold digger.
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by tyup(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Preshieben:
same as you

stupid people everywhere

I don't trade words with Demented Ninny Wenches

ur icks ain't worth my time
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by tyup(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
OKOATA:
smiley Ghosted one recently, we met before the corona period and I think a few weeks after then she travelled to Dubai to hustle, this lady would tell me repeatedly almost everyday to send her money, I told her point blank I don't have. I post photos of me going to the gym, swimming and flexing, pains the shit outta her. Ok here comes the part she sent some money into my account and told me to help her send it to some family, the remaining money about 1k there about she now dashed me. So after then she was to come to Nigeria she needed some doe to complete her flight money. She begged me so I remembered when she dashed me 1k to buy card on my phone so I sent her 40k that day. She came back to Naija that's how this one start won de bill me. So because I helped you out with 40k I have now turn to a nice guy. Fine the sex was cool and amazing, fresh body but never take me for a fool. Why will you tell me to give you some money to make your hair? Why would you ask me to give you money for your card? Why will you tell me that in a relationship a man must do 90percent and a lady should do 10 percent in finances? You must be mad.

You're a real nigga....owe you a beer mate
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Fuckyoumod: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Preshieben:
she politely asked you if she could send 500 or 200 as she didn't have 1k at the moment..

Bro no reason for this breakup...you should have told her you can't afford the new shoes and jeans instead of shattering the poor girl the way you did

NIGERIAN MEN EHN
date one at your peril....tufiakwa

Lol.... Comprehension na big sickness!
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Escabado:

Those girls never see anything. They are supposed to be the one begging men for a relationship because they are usually at the receiving end .

Don't worry. Soon, we'll start begging you guys for marriage and please when that day comes, do remember to relinquish your title as head of the home to us. Don't be like Trump who took forever to let go, do you understand? wink

We can't have two princesses in one love story.

1 Like

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:31am On Nov 25, 2020
luminouz:
I.wish I could see you right now. I.will.beat nonsense comot ya body. So you still gave the geh 40k? Chai, why are men like this na? Is it not outrightly obvious she be leech ni? If na your own hommie, you won't give 40k o. Why una dey like to hype women up with money na? Let her trek if she no get airfare na...na u send am go Dubai ni or her Dubai hustle no pay? undecided

You have a loss of 39k. Send it to my account or I.will trace you down and beat you senseless. undecided

In all these kind of stories, I will always blame ladies that don't bill you guys before the sex though. She should have been upfront with him and we'll see how much he would have spent instead.

1 Like

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by 21cents: 4:43am On Nov 25, 2020
ZIINI:

Even if she not broke I bet you she won't give that guy a penny
Girls of today na only pussy dem fit render for relationship
could you believe my last relationship, my girl never spent or bought me even N100 worth of gift for 2 years?. Mehn I had to run.

I fawking hate selfish individuals that find it difficult to part ways with their money or make sacrifices.
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by luminouz(m): 6:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

In all these kind of stories, I will always blame ladies that don't bill you guys before the sex though. She should have been upfront with him and we'll see how much he would have spent instead.
Shatap and coman propose to me. grin

N.B: I never use money to entice any woman. If shows you have no confidence and no knowledge of how a man should behave. Why pay for something you both enjoyed? undecided
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by BRATISLAVA: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
apatheticme:

So Rebecca's situation is generalizable to 99% of the female population in Nigeria??

Wow, one wonders what part of research methods and statistical inference y'all don't understand. How can one sample represent 99% in any demographic

Hmmm, na wa for nairaland. I'm beginning to think y'all get paid specially to create gender, tribal etc bashing threads, cos this is no longer ordinary.

Believe it.

There are threads created to drive up hate for women by gays and incels on the forum. The way they go about it is obvious.

This particular tale of 100 airtime is past its expiry date.
Whenever a boy wants to drum up hate, he centers his story on some touch points —the first one being money, even if she's been feeding him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by BRATISLAVA: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
ogbenifamouz:
most of our nowadays girls are looters, imagine I send money to a girl I just met in less that five days interval she is requesting for money.

Girls are this, girls are that.

Did she hold a gun to your head? Or didn't you have mutual exchanges of commodities?
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Girls are this, girls are that.

Did she hold a gun to your head? Or didn't you have mutual exchanges of commodities?

Women are designed to serve men
The ultimate attainment of women is to secure an high valued man, reach motherhood under his Patriachal leadership

Any woman that fails in these regard has failed destiny
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
PinkPill:
[/s][s]

What is the name of this movie?
Pls sell it to Funke Akindele if it hasn't been produced. tongue

Storyteller... Even if she's high. undecided
Op story may be real. I witnessed such a few years back. We were getting to know each other. She came for the weekend while cooking, gas finished. Babe left my house, and went home without, food was not done oooo. Not knowing I already sent someone to come replace the used gas.
Told her I never want to see her face, she said I can't do without her beauty and family fame. I went to their house and told her it is over between us in the presence of family members. Some girls can be funny.
Re: Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? by Lilpen3758: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ok op make i burst your bubble that babe is cheating on you and that money you deh send for her she dey give her main guy way she deh cheat on you with......i fit swear am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Vs Luchy Donald: Who Wins The Birthday Studio Photos? (photos) / Princess Shyngle Parades Her Bare 'Nyash' On Street (Video) / Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.