Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice (51165 Views)

Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Farki: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Fake news everyday...

At this point you are either an attention seeking child or someone with a severe mental problem. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Charx122: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Inspector james sounds Igbo...but y are dix tribe killing innocent nigerians? Dia group ipob killed 3 police and 6 soldiers in oyigbo den change d community name to obigbo

As a Nigerian you don't even know the difference between an Igbo man and a rivers man ....keep on being tribalistic even in NL people still hang on tribes ...that's why the so called one Nigeria will still divide and then you will see where you stand..SMH

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by DarkJeddi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bighead5:
Nnandi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants caused this.

R.I.P to the dead young man.
You go run mad on top Igbo matter.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Akfrenzy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Igbo op, wia d pix?
the one you're seeing ,is it ur pale's burial poster?

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by adecz: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Police ehn!!

That's why that Igbo Lady
chop roasted police blokkos in
Ogun abi Oyo state..
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Charx122: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Inspector james sounds Igbo...but y are dix tribe killing innocent nigerians? Dia group ipob killed 3 police and 6 soldiers in oyigbo den change d community name to obigbo

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Herbephe1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
why is is it that all these kind things are not happening in the North ❓❓

1 Like

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by son4century(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Igbo op, wia d pix?
Ahh
are you on free mode?
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Ericnrm(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bighead5:

If Nigeria is a Shithole, what will you now call the EAST? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao you dumb fucking bigoted bastard!

I’m not gonna trade bants with you but if you think this is funny then you should go to the north and see even worse �.

For example, go to Gidan Kwano in Niger State and you’ll know the real definition of backwardness you a$$hole.

At your age, Instead of you to fight so your leaders can be held accountable and progress can be made you’re here dragging tribal matters on your head like a bitch.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Angelfrost(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
No parent should bury his offspring... None!!!

How do you open fire on an unarmed individual?!! On what grounds??!...

Sigh... Another day, another RIP!!!... Many Nigerians are already becoming desensitized with regards to deaths... As long as it's not someone they hold dear, they just type RIP and move on.

Mortality rate at the hands of violence is becoming something else in this nation...
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by tonyson010(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:

Bigots and hypocrites...... showing Ur madness. How can the English name become a tribal name?

You all sycophants paid to create hate, disunity and distraction will rot in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by otokx(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
The rate at which security forces are killing law abiding, gainfully employed Nigerians is increasing by the day and is largely under reported by the traditional media.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by tchainssavage(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
you are a useless goat, if u dnt know history then shut ur dick sucking mouth up

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by orgylover: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
the dead bastard na cultist
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by farouk2much(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
christian kill christian and me as a northerner am watching in 3D
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Idontknowyou: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bighead5:
Nnandi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants caused this.

R.I.P to the dead young man.
Oga leave IPOB and face your family problems... Your comments here about them, will never change one thing from them.. Abi is it the Hypocrite Oduduwas that are innocent.. or those northern miscreants that are the best

1 Like

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by ovieokodhi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Fake news everyday...
may your family member experience worse. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Germi9: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
there is sorrow tears and blood .dem regular trademark
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Grace001: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Cursed shithole country
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by toprealman: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
When Wike was orchestrating the manslaughter in Oyigbo, nobody questioned him. Now we are here.....it is well.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Onepeople: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wike should quickly as matter of urgency go and give the family 50million .
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by mechanics(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is wickedness, the police officer should be dismissed.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by toprealman: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=toprealman post=96357032]When Wike was orchestrating the manslaughter in Oyigbo, nobody questioned him. Now we are here.....it is well.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by harmony75: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
so sad how they make this man weep � � this is saddening � � � take heart sir rest on young man ��
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Donspicey: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:

You go soon go dat heaven wey be ur location.....

[s]
Kestolove:

[/s]
Kestolove:

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by rastaLivity: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
so James is an ibo name? Fuulish thing

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by hustleranthem(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Politicians dey loot us, Olokpa dey shoot us.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Bighead5: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ericnrm:

Lmao you dumb fucking bigoted bastard!

I’m not gonna trade bants with you but if you think this is funny then you should go to the north and see even worse �.

For example, go to Gidan Kwano in Niger State and you’ll know the real definition of backwardness you a$$hole.

At your age, Instead of you to fight so your leaders can be held accountable and progress can be made you’re here dragging tribal matters on your head like a bitch.

Smh

Cry me a River.
Only the North can give Biafra it's independence.

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Bighead5: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Idontknowyou:

Oga leave IPOB and face your family problems... Your comments here about them, will never change one thing from them.. Abi is it the Hypocrite Oduduwas that are innocent.. or those northern miscreants that are the best

IPOB are terrorist and our Galant Soldiers will continue to use them for TARGET PRACTICE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Ericnrm(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bighead5:

Cry me a River.
Only the North can give Biafra it's independence.

Wow! Should I buy you a cake or what lmao

If at your age this is what you can use your time and effort for then I’m sorry to say this but you my friend are useless to society.

Btw I hope the same North you’re advocating for so spiritedly is offering you discounts on the prices of petrol and other commodities as a resident zombie?

If you like don’t go and face your recession grin

1 Like

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Awaja(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
So they’ve not learnt their lessons,na end govt go be d next protesting point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.