Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice (51161 Views)

Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Bighead5: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ericnrm:

Wow! Should I buy you a cake or what lmao

If at your age this is what you can use your time and effort for then I’m sorry to say this but you my friend are useless to society.

Btw I hope the same North you’re advocating for so spiritedly is offering you discounts on the prices of petrol and other commodities as a resident zombie?

If you like don’t go and face your recession grin

The thing pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Neddstark: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Exactly why I hate protests in Africa. Live bullets even in projectile motion can destroy everything you ever planned for.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by jamiuazeez(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
How on Earth a Country that both the older and the youth Cries everyday for injustice NoPeace?
Kai........ what kind of Country is this?
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by oluoma1: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Igbo op, wia d pix?
Are you blind? Onuku
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by afube: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Inspector james sounds Igbo...but y are dix tribe killing innocent nigerians? Dia group ipob killed 3 police and 6 soldiers in oyigbo den change d community name to obigbo

if I call you it as an utter slowpoke....the admin go vex!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by electhnd(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
one Inspector James, serves at the Marine Base Police Station in the city.
Details about what led to the incident are still sketchy at the moment, however, eyewitnesses claimed that Inspector James shot Gbaraka dead with his AK 47 assault rifle.

Any James in force Na wahala Dem be
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Bwilliam(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ogoni people - descendants of the tribe of Judas. Saboteurs of independence.

Look at where Ken Saro wiwa has led you.
Ken Saro wiwa died like a dog and left an unmarked grave behind.

The same Northerners you ran to, have ransacked your villages, pillaged and plunder your land and have used your resources to enrich themselves.
I have seen with my own two eyes, the nearly irreparably damage that crude oil spillage has done to your lands, i have counted the number of dead fishes floating on your rivers that have died due to pollution.

Your Sons have been rendered useless to themselves and their society, while your daughters clamour to sell their bodies to the foreign oil workers at the rigs and surface facilities.

The funny thing is that the oil reserve you guys felt the igbos were after has been discovered in Anambara, Imo and Abia.

The same igbos that ken saro wiwa said would try to enslave you, are now your salvation.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Say no to cultism.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Ubdavis(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
"politician the loot us Olokpa dey shoot us Anoyi try put call say yawa mogbe.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by bigcasava1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Inspector james sounds Igbo...but y are dix tribe killing innocent nigerians? Dia group ipob killed 3 police and 6 soldiers in oyigbo den change d community name to obigbo
carry ur community people come we go kill them join
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Mykelslim: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMG

I know this guy from my school in port Harcourt.
Funny guy always telling jokes and laughing.

May his soul rest in peace

May his killer never know peace
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Augustus79: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Igbo op, wia d pix?

Animal like you will never have sense forever.
Anu npama.....
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by shizzleStar: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chris2863:

May stray bullet scatter your head this week
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Solumtoya: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
benjackugo:
Pix

This one pain me sha
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by bigcasava1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Kai... Already displaying tribal infested brain.. On no account did the writeup wrote or said anything igbo, coupled with no proof that ipob killed 6 soldiers or 3 police men,May this same tears flow in your family for mocking both the dead, and the anguished....

Amen
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by bigcasava1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bwilliam:
Ogoni people - descendants of the tribe of Judas. Saboteurs of independence.

Look at where Ken Saro wiwa has led you.
Ken Saro wiwa died like a dog and left an unmarked grave behind.

The same Northerners you ran to, have ransacked your villages, pillaged and plunder your land and have used your resources to enrich themselves.
I have seen with my own two eyes, the nearly irreparably damage that crude oil spillage has done to your lands, i have counted the number of dead fishes floating on your rivers that have died due to pollution.

Your Sons have been rendered useless to themselves and their society, while your daughters clamour to sell their bodies to the foreign oil workers at the rigs and surface facilities.

The funny thing is that the oil reserve you guys felt the igbos were after has been discovered in Anambara, Imo and Abia.

The same igbos that ken saro wiwa said would try to enslave you, are now your salvation.
more and better resources will be discover in southeast in Jesus name.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by nyiamfrank: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Inspector james sounds Igbo...
Imagine a human being!

Inspector James sounds Igbo!

What exactly is Igboic there... Inspector or James?

Human BEANS na im some of una be!
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Take heart sir.would probably be feeling like there ain't nothing worthwhile anymore.So painful experience
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tears up..
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by andyanders: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Kai... Already displaying tribal infested brain.. On no account did the writeup wrote or said anything igbo, coupled with no proof that ipob killed 6 soldiers or 3 police men,May this same tears flow in your family for mocking both the dead, and the anguished....

Ameeen. May @kestolove, his/her family members be wasted knowingly or unknowingly, either by police or accidently by any means so that there will be sorrow and pain in his household, same way the father of the deceased felt, seeing his son.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by themanderon: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:

The devil lives in you and you need to repent.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by parblo0703: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
RIP TO THE YOUNG MAN. God help us in this country we Dey so
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Elvis778(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kestolove:
stop being shameless and have some respect for your self.....u are a young lady not a child
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by OdefaGirl(f): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Seeing a father pained to the point of wailing like that breaks my heart.....
This is so terrible, to loose a child.... not to talk of a grown one.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by YaksonFCA(m): 12:37am On Nov 24, 2020
RIP. CONDOLENCES
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by calabardick(m): 3:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Food don land for the brainless creatures.
This is propaganda, I wonder why mods don't verify posts lie this before making front page.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Hallabee1(m): 5:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Igbo op, wia d pix?
e be like say make i slap you so as to reset your brain to see well
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Hallabee1(m): 5:29am On Nov 24, 2020
donbachi:
Make wike go give him family 200million naira..RIP.

so na wike kill am abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.