Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice (51159 Views)

Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by OVB123: 5:38am On Nov 24, 2020
Bighead5:

If Nigeria is a Shithole, what will you now call the EAST? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Messhole
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Altair25(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Inspector james sounds Igbo...but y are dix tribe killing innocent nigerians? Dia group ipob killed 3 police and 6 soldiers in oyigbo den change d community name to obigbo
Are you retarded? You sound like a retard.
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by Rabble(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Rip to the dead....
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by UCHIHAmask: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2020
benjackugo:
Father Weeps On Seeing The Body Of His Son Shot Dead By Police In Rivers State (Photos)

A Marine Police officer attached to a company at Abonnema wharf in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Sunday, November 22, allegedly shot dead a 28-year-old man identified as Gospel Gbaraka.

IgbereTV gathered that the deceased, was until his death, a security guard attached to Bulk Strategic Reserve Limited, a company located at the Abonnema Wharf area of the state capital while the alleged killer police officer, one Inspector James, serves at the Marine Base Police Station in the city.

Details about what led to the incident are still sketchy at the moment, however, eyewitnesses claimed that Inspector James shot Gbaraka dead with his AK 47 assault rifle.

Comrade Legborsi Yamaabana, President-General, Ogoni Youth Federation/President, Rivers State Ethnic Youth Leaders Coalition, who confirmed the incident in a statement shared photos of the deceased's father weeping after seeing his body, while demanding for justice and thorough investigation into the killing.

The statement reads;

https://www.facebook.com/100004124799838/posts/1828527620628047/?app=fbl
I keep saying it,nothing would ever change in Nigeria,whether you have a good intent to change or not....
This is the third news about police shooting after the protest...
Re: Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Fake news everyday...
seems ya crazy... I reside in pH city, that's absolutely true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion / Man To Die By Hanging After Killing His Girlfriend In Yobe (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.