Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? (18915 Views)

How To Serve As A Ghost Corper During NYSC / Best Local Govt To Serve In Ogun State / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
tiswell:
see as e easy for u to say
E go always easy for any vagina person na.....na 9ja we dey na.
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Sheuns(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Forget all these government agencies o. Though I know FIRS paid 50k per month to a corper colleague while I was serving in Katsina 2 yrs ago. But na long legs dem take Dey enter those kind parastatals. He was just lucky to be there without knowing anyone.

Just use your one year build a skill or find a biz to do. Everything go end in 12 months.

2 Likes

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Tonyspecial(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
FIRS
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Blankstare(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Firs
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Nazgul: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
anastasius:

May we not serve as corpse in Jesus name
And obvious error... I've correct it.
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by muller101(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Someone is about to steal
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Nyashman sighted..
U are my partner
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Foenix: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
1. CBN
2. NNPC
3. NIMASA
4. NPA
5. NCC
6. NITDA
7. FIRS
8. SEC
9. CUSTOMS
10. SHIPPERS COUNCIL
11. Then finance department of Army, Navy, and Airfoce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by deewhydoski(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
NCRS
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by sodeide2013: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
By far, Nigerian Air Force!
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
anastasius:
U are my partner
Godforbid
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by kizolo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nigeria Agriculture Insurance Corporation (NAIC)
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by naijadrivablog: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
NDIC, NNPC, CBN Etc
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by omoadeleye(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
anastasius:

That your small preeq

That's ga'y bruh
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Risentouch(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
deewhydoski:
NCRS

You mean NASRDA
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by deewhydoski(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Risentouch:

You mean NASRDA
Yes
They also receive good cash

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by AMvanquish: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sheuns:
Forget all these government agencies o. Though I know FIRS paid 50k per month to a corper colleague while I was serving in Katsina 2 yrs ago. But na long legs dem take Dey enter those kind parastatals. He was just lucky to be there without knowing anyone.

Just use your one year build a skill or find a biz to do. Everything go end in 12 months.

My friend who works there says they send them corpers who are just made to run errands and have no where to sit in the office.
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Mac2016(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
waleadeagb:
***NNPC.......do little or nothing and gets big dough as tips etc.....might be lucky and be pushed to DPR where large largesse plentiful....

****FIRS.......they will teach the skill of collecting bribe. As a corper, if you are trustworthy, you might be turned a picker of bribe....errand boy to pick, take to bank or share according to the laid down sharing formula...

***FRSC....... documentation and bribe picker....

Please add your own government parastals you know....
Right points in Ministry of Works (enough cut backs) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.. Enough esta code.
grin

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Gloriagee(f): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dpr, npa, nnpc, firs

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by rhymesnoni(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Federal Ministry of Tourism and Culture grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Simplythebest: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
NNPC
Finance,
NCAA
FIRC
CBN

2 Likes

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by IamDoughyean: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
smiley smiley I just can't stop laughing

Sonnobax15:
grin. I fit swear with my preeq wey don rise finish say this op dey find agency wey get money so that he go fit thief

Too bad he can't hoodwink me into believing his tomfooleries,bloody thief

No be only secretariat,na senatorial, criminal
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by IamDoughyean: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
smiley smiley smiley

Eagle360:
Ministry of Information under the leadership of Lia Mohammed.
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by IamDoughyean: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Demmtek:
And this thread made front page

Mods thank you o!!

I believe NYSC people can learn a thing or two from it.

As job no dey so, find a good place and get retained
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Risentouch(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
deewhydoski:

Yes
They also receive good cash

Like how much for a BSC hold start up, any idea?
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by nabiz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
IamDoughyean:
Hello Nairalanders

Please where is the best Government parastatal or agency other than a secretariat to serve?

Kindly share your experiences.
try national automotive council. Their office is at parakue crescent, wise 2 Abuja. Try it and thank me later. But you must work ooo. Advantage is you will gain a lot of practical experience and also make money

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by cuteralph101(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
900warriorz:
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
National Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Nigerian Security Minting and Printing Plc
Fire Service
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) etc

These guys are well paid and they're great places to work. wink

I disagree on Fire Service nd NSCDC
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Richdee1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ministry of women Affairs

Ministry of Education

Federal/State Hospitals

FRSC

LastBuddah
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by McTobe(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Did I just see Fire Service in your list?
900warriorz:
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
National Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Nigerian Security Minting and Printing Plc
Fire Service
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) etc

These guys are well paid and they're great places to work. wink
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Goldp5988(f): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Eagle360:
Ministry of Information under the leadership of Lia Mohammed.

Really now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Ogun State: 96 Pregnant Women, Nursing Mother Excused From Camp / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / Abuja Batch A 2015 Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.