Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? (18949 Views)

How To Serve As A Ghost Corper During NYSC / Best Local Govt To Serve In Ogun State / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Duru009(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
NIMASA

DPR

Local Content Development Commission.

NB: this is the highest paid places in Nigeria for now.....
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
omoadeleye:

That's ga'y bruh
O don't care about your opinion
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Godforbid
Fuccck u
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
anastasius:
Fuccck u
To hell with you, you bloody gay
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
omoadeleye:

That's ga'y bruh
That dude is certainly a gay........I've covered my nyansh completely with the blood of Jesus...
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
To hell with you, you bloody gay
Ur papa na faqqot. Useless gaydiot like u
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
That dude is certainly a gay........I've covered my nyansh completely with the blood of Jesus...
Ur too ugly even if I be gay
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by deewhydoski(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Risentouch:

Like how much for a BSC hold start up, any idea?
It depends on ur course of study.
For any science based course, I think it is between the range of 180 to 220k
For any non-science, I think it is between the range of 100 to 140k......NCRS o

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by Risentouch(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
deewhydoski:

It depends on ur course of study.
For any science based course, I think it is between the range of 180 to 220k
For any non-science, I think it is between the range of 100 to 140k......NCRS o

Ok thanks for the info
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by 02Kebreal(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
FRSC is the best

1 Like

Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by ubeh1(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Pls what is the actual amount federal inland pays corpers.
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by sweet7oyin(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2021
Tekrify:
Definitely FIRS, CBN, COREN, DPR, Navy, Airforce, various ministries except the ministry of education and agriculture..
but it will never be NPF, NA, or FRSC Inshort anything that pushes me to work under the hot sun..hell no
I heard ministry of agriculture pay relatively well..??
Re: Best Government Parastatal Or Agency To Serve? by sweet7oyin(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2021
Vihana:
Ministry of finance!!!!

Enough money and connections wink
Do they(the ministry) post to the agencies under them like firs and Co.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / Abuja Batch A 2015 Let's Meet Here / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.