Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison (27896 Views)

The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Ndume To Buhari: Stop Paying Politicians Salaries, Use Fund To Fight Insecurity / Breaking: Judge Orders Senator Abaribe To Pay N100m Over Kanu’s Absence In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by omodaamola: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
cheezy4real:

I will chat u up!
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by Chibyke111(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
omodaamola:
My guy Japa grin grin grin

Meanwhile, if you're interested to start a profitable forex, please Chat up now (Serious minded biko)

I'm interested
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by DMerciful(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
The military invaded Kanu's home to kill him, he did not run away before the invasion so its a different case. Don't use emotion to analyse things
Birchi33:
What of Senator Abaribe on Nnamdi KANU case?
That senator Abaribe too should be remanded.
No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by donprinyo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
When u say things against the Elites or try to expose them make sure you are ready for a real fight cos they never disappoint
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by lookingfly: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
omodaamola:
My guy Japa grin grin grin

Meanwhile, if you're interested to start a profitable forex, please Chat up now (Serious minded biko)
I serious
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by lookingfly: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nothing go happen....no be naija we de. Until you tell me what they've done to Evans, wadume, malami and magu....then, I will be certain something will happen. undecided
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by mywells: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Battle of the fittest
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by omodaamola: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
lookingfly:
I serious
Chat up, check my signature/bio/profile for contact details
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by omodaamola: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chibyke111:

I'm interested

Alright, I will chat u up!
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by kutashi: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Birchi33:
No peace for the wicked.

This is a style to get to him!
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by kutashi: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wickedfact:
Ali is a very funny guy. Let him go and enjoy Kuje small.
But this guy and Zulum are giving sponsors of terrorism problems in Borno.

I hope Igbos are learning from this, because Abaribe is also involved in a similar situation for failure to produce Kanu. Not that when Abaribe is also jailed, Igbos would start crying marginalisation, hatred, jealousy as usual.

What do you expect? Make them President, they will still wail, it takes too long!
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by kutashi: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wickedfact:

I hope Igbos are learning from this, because Abaribe is also involved in a similar situation for failure to produce Kanu. Not that when Abaribe is also jailed, Igbos would start crying marginalisation, hatred, jealousy as usual.

What do you expect? Make them President, they will still wail, it takes too long! South East are wailing variables
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by kutashi: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
lamentor78:
For some silly idiots calling for same treatment for Abaribe, did Kanu embezzle money, his offense is abuse of the President and Kanu is not hiding they know where he his ,he granted interview with Dele Momodu online,
Has anyone sniff Maina since he was granted bail

And he can be arrested online! May be you should read the terms for his bail! Again, he wasn't charged for abusing President! Check your fact again lazy yoot
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by Shine86: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wickedfact:

. The two cases are different. Abaribe's excuse was that the military raided kanu's house that made him not to knw his whereabout.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by Justjyde(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dem fit? Make we dey look naaa.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by Paretomaster1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
lamentor78:
For some silly idiots calling for same treatment for Abaribe, did Kanu embezzle money, his offense is abuse of the President and Kanu is not hiding they know where he his ,he granted interview with Dele Momodu online,
Has anyone sniff Maina since he was granted bail

Kanu's offence is "Abuse of the president" illiterate... You won't seize to disgrace your ancestors, Both case is a case of standing surety for someone who later jumped bail.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by Miracle2020: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abaribe also should be in prison for aiding namdi kanu escape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by Bellfun(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abaribe should be next!

For failing to produce the ipob guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by blacknp(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
cosmatika:
Very good
It's time for the earth to vomit wat it swallowed.
Ali Ndume should be docked until Maina crawls out from hiding
What is good for the goose, is also good for the gander, same should apply to Abaribe & kanu?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by blacknp(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Kanu's offence is "Abuse of the president" illiterate... You won't seize to disgrace your ancestors, Both case is a case of standing surety for someone who later jumped bail.
Operating an illegal radio station without a license to you is abusing the president? Mumurism will never end.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by blacknp(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Birchi33:
No peace for the wicked.
He will be watching the news closely.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by orlaglobal234: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Weed smoker senator

but this judgment never sweet me why send this man to kuje prison why not KOTO KARUFI prison in Kogi
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by obama30: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Birchi33:
No peace for the wicked.

Did senator Aberibe stand surety for a theif? What did Nnamdi Kanu do that warant his head.

Senator Ndume stand surety for one of biggest theif
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by Paretomaster1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
blacknp:
Operating an illegal radio station without a license to you is abusing the president? Mumurism will never end.

Another eediot, i just quoted a fellow mumu like u, next time, read before you comment, dont just come n disgrace your ancestors...
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by EMMY76: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wickedfact:

Rubbish the whole world knows what actually happened after the nigerian armoy went to nmk's house who is still on bail to kill hundreds of innocent unarmed civilians u still expect abaribe to be held responsible for the whereabout of nmk?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by Rabble(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigeria will be a better place from the moment we make the fact that "nobody is above the law" a rule in our societies...
This is good for our democracy I must say.......
make mr. honourable go calm down for okere small.....I love this I swear...
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison by PropertyBuying(f): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Person no fit serve as guarantor/surety in peace again
grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition / APC National Convention 2022 (Live Updates) / Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.