Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song (43547 Views)

Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by EvenBlogger: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigerian music artiste, Blackface has called out his colleagues and music icons, Burna Boy and Wizkid for allegedly stealing his song.

According to the singer Burna Boy and Wizkid copied his song to come up with one of the songs on the starboy’s Made In Lagos album.
TD Jakes Sermons
He alleged that “Ginger”, a track on Wizkid’s recent Made In Lagos album was copied from his song “Twist and Turn”.

Blackface who made the allegation via the comment section of an Instagram blog, GossipMill on Sunday, November 22nd, disclosed that he released a diss song titled “Imposters” for the duo.

In other news, BlackFace of the now defunct Plantashun boiz music band has called out 2Face for failing to informing him about the death of an old mutual friend.

Taking to Instagram, he narrated how the members of the music band met the deceased and slammed 2Face for keeping him in the dark about his demise.

He further added that he has tried to reach the Veteran singer to get information on how to reach the deceased’s family members, but all to no avail, so he decided to call him out on social media.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/blackfacenaija/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Freestainworld(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Is this enemy of progress still existing?

186 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Kestolove(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Slawormiir hope u are seeing how weed has turn blackface life upside down...I hope u learn from it mr damn niggarrr

371 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by slawormiir: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Kestolove:
Slawormiir hope u are seeing how weed has turn blackface life upside down...I hope u learn from it mr damn niggarrr
Black face was never a real niggarr and he was probably trying to be the most high...always smoke with sense
Weed is good...very good anyday anytime twice on Monday
But trying to become the most high is the bad thing....
No matter the amount of weed you smoke you can never be the most high..only jah[God] is the most high
!Now you understand Kestolove...! So say no more or else me ya pull the trigger as a real niggarrrr and me ya empty ma bullet in ya cheeest

340 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by dudusky007(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
MAKE THIS GUY GO JOIN POLITICS ABEG..APC NEED AM

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Denique(f): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
...and they did christening for diswan?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by WrittyWritter(f): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
All I see is a bitter guy trying to catch cruize and thread smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by PCG001: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
ɨ աօռ't ɮʟaʍɛ tɦɛ ɢʊʏ ɮʊt ɮʟaʍɛ tɦօsɛ ɮʟօɢɢɛʀ
tɦɛʏ'ʀɛ tɦɛ օռɛs ɢɨʋɨռɢ tɦɛ ɢʊʏ ʊռռɛċɛssaʀʏ attɛռtɨօռ ɮʏ քօstɨռɢ aռʏ sɦɨt tɦat ċaʍɛ օʊtta ɦɨs ʀօttɛռ ʍօʊtɦ
tɦɛ ɢʊʏ ċaʀɛɛʀ ɦas ɖɨɛɖ ʟօռɢ tɨʍɛ aɢօ,ċaʊsɨռɢ tʀօʊɮʟɛ ɨs tɦɛ օռʟʏ աaʏ ɦɛ ċaռ ɮɛ ʀɛʍɛʍɮɛʀɛɖ, tɦat's աɦʏ ɦɛ's aʟաaʏs saʏɨռɢ sɦ**t

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Soarr(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
This bra needs to change his foolish tactics..
For years he keeps saying his song is being stolen and for decades now, bra never blow..
He sounds stupid to me each time he makes these stupid allegations..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Again

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Ogbenisoft28(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Will this guy stop saying none sense

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by ivolt: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blackface is right. Anyone who disagrees is working for Burna boy and Wizkid. We all know that Blackface is a very talented artist who is being oppressed by song chiefs.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Muurian: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lol.
Black face and his wahala! The funny thing be say, Blackface fit dey talk true o, but the guy don complain so tey, everybody don confirm my nigga say na serial complainant.

On another serious note though, have you seen this step by step pictures of how a baby is conceived, including how the baby grows in the womb from day one to trimester? Check this out Now!

https://uptownerd.com/2020/11/19/full-pictures-human-fertilisation-and-development-inside-a-womb/

13 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by addexx: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020

This guy is just an old kid

As a reasonable person why not protect all your intellectual property.

If 2baba were as guilty as you claimed , one would have thought you'd learn from that and avoid all possible future re-occurrence

But no. You always wanna prove how your life would have been better if you hadn't been plagiarized.

Baby of the year sad

13 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by zuraking(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
addexx:
this guy again
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by ccnation(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na all the Nigerian artists don thief this guy's songs yet e never still finish. E remain Omah Lay to go thief him own.

This guy must be Bob Marley or Michael Jackson

I sure say na Cameroon weed he dey smoke.

11 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Cmexy: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
When will this bhoi pick sense and rest
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Osnami: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
I no sabi sing but if I sing any song today, Black Face go still talk say I thief him songgrin

25 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Diffdeef(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy is simply pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy go dey complain everytime say them steal him songs, oya Oga sing am before them steal am na, abi them steal with your mouth join? grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by twilliamx(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Well he and 2face had to settle out of court so there is a possibility there that he was saying the truth all along so there might just be a possibility that he is saying the truth now as well. The issue here is that , the successful artist is always right.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Larryfest(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
They are always stealing this guy songs...lol
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by naijadrivablog: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why did guy wan de do laidis
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Dejicano(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
This mumu no dey tire ni

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by teacherbim(f): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blackface, Mr dragger cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Dominion202: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
BlackFace and Kemi Olunloyo mumu are 5&6

9 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Badonasty(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
lol...na everybody dey steal the this one song

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Superpower(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
They are always stealing his song.is he the only musician in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by bigdammyj: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Noted
Re: Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Davisk11(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
This guy should leave this lifestyle n focus on his career.. calling out people won't help him reach anywhere in life. It's well with him Sha.

Still Packing BTC, ETH , USDT, Coinme Voucher @dope rate though. Link to Whatsapp office below. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) / "I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.