Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Feel The Exam Fear - But Convert It To Excitement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Feel The Exam Fear - But Convert It To Excitement (112 Views)

17 Days To This Diet ICAN... Feel The Exam Fear - But Convert It To Excitement / Feel The Exam Fear - But Convert It To Excitement / NOUN Disowns Fake Exams Questions On Buhari. See the picture of the exam questio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feel The Exam Fear - But Convert It To Excitement by starryadmin: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just as a reminder, it is just 14 days to this Diet ICAN exams.

ICAN exam day is always filled with drama, you will see the overzealous students still opening their textbooks, you will see students using calculator and you will be wondering what they are calculating.

Sometimes fear will just grip you when you see the seriousness in other student’s facial expression. Even the sight of the exam paper can make you start sweating.

I remember watching a lady who sat next to me on ICAN exam day, her lips looked so dry, she was sweating and her hand was shaking when she was given the exam paper.

What she experienced at that moment was anxiety or fear?

Fear and anxiousness on exam day is normal but you must not let it prevent you from doing well in the exam.

If you are aware that anxiety or fear could happen on exam day, then you can convert the anxiety or fear to excitement by smiling or laughing at yourself when you noticed it.

The truth is that even the so called intelligent students also have this fear or anxiety …. I am a witness.

P.S: “The day I’m not nervous is the day I quit… That’s the greatest thing about it, just to feel that rush.” - Tiger Woods
He always turns his anxiety into excitement.
So, on ICAN exam day, please turn your fear and anxiety into excitement.

Click here to join our FREE ICAN Telegram Classes NOW
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/

To get Updated ICAN Video Lectures,
Call Starry Gold Academy on 08123189141 , 09076786154, 08085378906, 07038174484,
08023428420, 07086810335, 08074460975
Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

Wishing you the best in your ICAN exams,

Starry Gold Academy

Number 1 ICAN tuition center with highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING

(1) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Level 200 / Advice On Canada University Or College / Ican Intensive Revision Live Class........ 6 Days To Ican Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.