Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test (2563 Views)

Tecno Pova 5g Gaming Review, Heating & Battery Test / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by survillematrix: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is the worst device of the year 2020

Pretiboi:
Hi Guys,

I will be showing you an awesome gaming review of the infinix note 8i.

The reviewer did a very good job by showing us why the Infinix Note 8i is one of the best device for gaming with a comprehensive test on the battery and speakers.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqo6MouHYLA&feature=youtu.be

Kindly let us know what you think about the Infinix Note 8i gaming review.
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by survillematrix: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
This reviewer just dey waste him time with Transsion device, he should go and review Samsung devices and see differences
Pretiboi:
Hi Guys,

The reviewer did a very good job by showing us why the Infinix Note 8i is one of the best device for gaming with a comprehensive test on the battery and speakers.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by survillematrix: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Abeg sound am well make them hear well

Eerujeeje:
trash, I repeat trash.
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by survillematrix: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
So with all this nonsense wey u write, na still that stupid question u wan ask?

Friedyokes:
if you watched the video you should try and come up with something more coherent than "trash" it will pass you message across better if you come off as objective. I watched the video and the phone handled the games while not perfect, quite nicely with a good battery backup to boot and the speakers where quite clear and loud ..now if you did find something wrong with the phone from the video then try to be articulate with your response ...so what is trashy about the phones review ?
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by survillematrix: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Give them left and right. . .
MegaPlayBoy:
redmi 9 over this piece of inferior tech
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by saintwalga: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pretiboi:
Hi Guys,

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

INFINIX ALWAYS GIVING THEIR BEST TO EVERY OF THEIR DEVICES.
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by saintwalga: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
ITS REALLY OBVIOUS TO BE CANDID
Pretiboi:

It's obvious your brainless. grin grin grin
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by saintwalga: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Exactly, the video was at its best showing the quality of the device...
Friedyokes:
if you watched the video you should try and come up with something more coherent than "trash" it will pass you message across better if you come off as objective. I watched the video and the phone handled the games while not perfect, quite nicely with a good battery backup to boot and the speakers where quite clear and loud ..now if you did find something wrong with the phone from the video then try to be articulate with your response ...so what is trashy about the phones review ?
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by saintwalga: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yes ooo, the reviewer really hit all points, Nice 1 Infinix
ucheman501:

Thanks OP, the reviewer did a very good job. I really do love the Note 8i.
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by saintwalga: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Exactly...
Pretiboi:

It's obvious your brainless. grin grin grin
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by saintwalga: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na really bad belle my broda. Maybe he truly just came across that word.
Pretiboi:

Bad belle....what is trash? Or did u just come across that word?
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by saintwalga: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Am not sure any 1 commenting with the word "TRASH" actually watched the video.
Pretiboi:

Thank you very much for clarifying this to that brainless fellow. Obviously he didn't watch the video because i believe he never liked Infinix phones but does he need to use the word trash?

Seriously, Some people need to learn how to communicate and relate how they feel about something instead of running their mouth anyhow.
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by saintwalga: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please help me ask him again to explain ooo
ucheman501:

Why do u have so much hate for the brand. What trash are u talking about? Can u explain?
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by saintwalga: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
How hot is it? Watch the video and change your thinking...
sunshineV:
gaming on 720p in 2020? hot trash
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by saintwalga: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Really GREAT...
manolates:

Wawu..this looks great o
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by sunshineV(f): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
saintwalga:
How hot is it? Watch the video and change your thinking...
no need watching the video. a gaming phone with 720p resolution is an advance calcio calculator
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by Friedyokes: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
survillematrix:
So with all this nonsense wey u write, na still that stupid question u wan ask?

k
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by shorelink: 4:20am On Nov 28, 2020
It is what it is buddy, Infinix and their dumb ass device.
sunshineV:
no need watching the video. a gaming phone with 720p resolution is an advance calcio calculator
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by shorelink: 4:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Why will you use such an expensive controller to review this low end device? Seriously, its not worth it. . .
Pretiboi:
Hi Guys,

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by shorelink: 4:26am On Nov 28, 2020
True talk... They should definitely go see other brand devices.
MegaPlayBoy:
redmi 9 over this piece of inferior tech
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by shorelink: 4:27am On Nov 28, 2020
No wonder they also have HOT series abi. . .
sunshineV:
gaming on 720p in 2020? hot trash
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by shorelink: 4:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Give am as e dey hot, "trash remains trash"
sunshineV:
u sound angry. i understand but trash remains trash
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by shorelink: 4:29am On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Eerujeeje:
you just wasted your energy creating thix thread, and you will still give seun thousands of naira to push it to front page, Las Las, all na wash, Nigerians Don wise. Trash.
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by shorelink: 4:30am On Nov 28, 2020
chai. . .
pumupmachine:

Oga..people choose d way dey want to run their mouth. If u want to run one, create one and stop opening yr mouth waaaaa to spit nonsense.

Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by Victorbarry: 4:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by shorelink: 4:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Ruchytechy:

This has got to be the best gaming experience I have seen in a long while. This is fantastic!

Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by shorelink: 4:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Help me ask am o o o shocked shocked shocked
kickie:

Explain yourself. What do you mean by it looks great?
What unique feature did u see..that makes it look great in ya eye?
Re: The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test by shorelink: 4:39am On Nov 28, 2020
I just dey pity this one . . .
Pretiboi:

Thank you very much for clarifying this to that brainless fellow. Obviously he didn't watch the video because i believe he never liked Infinix phones but does he need to use the word trash?

Seriously, Some people need to learn how to communicate and relate how they feel about something instead of running their mouth anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Activate 9mobile 1gb For N200 & 5gb For N1000 / 9mobile 200NGN For 1GB Here Is How To Activate / Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e And Galaxy Fold Launch - Livestream!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.