Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School (2676 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
idahme:

Most times the victims don't even tell family members, my bro helped in recovering one maga money from a lady who duped him over 10m and absconded. The guy based abroad luckily got hold of my bro services and his contact was activated for a covert operations job against the lass. Even the guys family were dissapointed in their Yankee based brother for been so stupid to give a girl 10m to invest it on his behalf. At last with her mobile contact we were able to get every info, I mean every thing about her life. Every family member was picked up and the money came out after dodging this guy for over one year....that was when I knew our intelligence services have all it takes to do a good job but unfortunately they are all running around to loot and steal from the treasury.... People are wicked
haba ten million! shocked how can that ur bro"s guy be so trusting to give someone 10 million in the name of investment? person wey u never see b4 other than facebook.na waoh.some of these girls that do long distance dating with oversea based guys they work together with their boyfriends sometimes to scam such dudes.any guy wey don grow fior naija then happen to travel overseas i doubt if such a guy go fall for such love scams cos im don already know how d condition for naija be.Most of the oversea based guys who happen to get scammed are those ones who have never been to nigeria..they are born and bred overseas and hence they are not used to how nigerians behave.If u didnt know any girl on a personal level while in naija then its not advisable just involving with a nigerian girl u saw on facebook when u have travelled out.high chances are when she knows u oversea based she will want to scam u.even if she no get the intention her boyfriend in naija would push her to try and obtain money from by pretending to fall in love with u to bring ur guard down..and also there some guys who use female accounts and pose as females to scam other men.Me i can never involve in any long distance love relationship.d guy was lucky cos if to say the girl discard the number wey im give am i wonder how ur bro for fit take track her

1 Like

Re: US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School by mosdii(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2020
tnerro1:
I know a guy who is training a girl through school, I saw his girl in the market the other day and she was pregnant, when I saw him at a joint I asked him how far, he said from what he has been hearing, he said he doesn’t want to lose the girl after she is done with her education and so to avoid stories that touch, he got her pregnant. Full stop

na so e supposed to be...call me a conservative, Idgaf

2 Likes

Re: US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2020
mosdii:
Read the regrets of a brother.
After sponsoring her through school, paying her flight ticket to US and depositing #5m into her account for marriage rites.

Guess what she did after all these, came to US absconded to meet her ex boyfriend in California and she's about to get married to the ex boyfriend.

Brothers learn from this, never you train a typical Nigerian farm tool to school all in the name of marrying her at the end.
It will end in premium tears.
We are still trying our best bro
The simp wey dey no plenty again
This one happen base on say the man dey US oyinbo brain don enter him head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School by idahme(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2020
lefulefu:
haba ten million! shocked how can that ur bro"s guy be so trusting to give someone 10 million in the name of investment? person wey u never see b4 other than facebook.na waoh.some of these girls that do long distance dating with oversea based guys they work together with their boyfriends sometimes to scam such dudes.any guy wey don grow fior naija then happen to travel overseas i doubt if such a guy go fall for such love scams cos im don already know how d condition for naija be.Most of the oversea
based guys who happen to get scammed are those ones who have never been to nigeria..they are born and bred overseas and hence they are not used to how nigerians behave.If u didnt know any girl on a personal level while in naija then its not advisable just involving with a nigerian girl u saw on facebook when u have travelled out.high chances are when she knows u oversea based she will want to scam u.even if she no get the intention her boyfriend in naija would push her to try and obtain money from by pretending to fall in love with u to bring ur guard down..and also there some guys who use female accounts and pose as females to scam other men.Me i can never involve in any long distance love relationship.d guy was lucky cos if to say the girl discard the number wey im give am i wonder how ur bro for fit take track her

Brother the thing tire me I swear, dudes are falling our hands when it comes to issues like this. Am really surprised when people fall for all these gimmicks from our female folks. Last last na person we Dey use him head rather than him body die survive from these yahoo girls. The world is just filled with scam
Re: US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2020
grin
currently milking one now,
but won't dump him
karma is real
Re: US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School by Emmadoc: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Openbusiness:
But you can't call a man a milf, women only!

Is it a Man? The man is a woman, the woman is the man :p)

1 Like

Re: US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Kirchoffs:
Something like this happened during my University days , my close pal back then in school was fucking this babe that had a fiancee in the US that was sponsoring her education and taking care of her family..... cheesy grin grin grin....I was always happy whenever the dude in the US sends money to his supposed fiancee in Nigeria cos the girl would give my friend at least 50% of the money...

This scenario went on till we finished in the University and they dated for like 3yrs.....last I heard she dumped MR America after milking him dry and got married to another person grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name One Thing You Learnt How To Do Without Being Taught. / I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. / Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.