Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (41831 Views)

Dr. Maduka: "I Will Fix Anambra In Every Aspect Because I Have Done It Beforeā€ / Dr Maduka: I Am The Only Aspirant Contesting On The Strength Of What I Have Done / Godwin Maduka Fans Club Inaugurates Executives Across 21 LGA Ahead Of 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Walezy2020: 4:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Who school help?I think we have enough or we should still need to create more but the most important thing is creating job in mass
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by nengibo: 5:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Na so Buhari promise for 2015
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2020
sapientia:
They have started again.

With which funds?
Even if the funds is available will he do it? This is how they all do if they want something, once they get it, they forget their promises.
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by osilamah77(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Na them.....
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by revived: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2020
akaahs:

interested. i dey asokoro extention but we can meet at fed. secretariat
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Very good take!
But I did mention the need to have skill acquisition centers. If you have researched on institutions like this, you will notice that the Germans and the Chinese have some of the best skill acquisition programs in the world. So it's no coincedence that both regionally and globally, they're economic power houses. I'm not saying we should concentrate on university degrees, I'm saying that we don't have enough professionals as at today, when you juxtspose the number of say doctors or engineers or pharmacists or teachers or economists vis a vis the population of the country. We are actually having shortages in almost every field. The lack of employment is a function of a mismanaged economy not that of a saturated economy.

How many doctor per citizen in Nigeria? Ditto nurses? Compared to the Asian tigers, have we even started the mega construction of the country? So we will still need engineers. That said, there is an urgent need to set up more quality school acquisition centers. And again, more importantly, the academic curriculum for our schools, especially the tertiary institutions are way too obsolete and outdated. We need to tie learning to praticals and then find a more workable way of offloading graduates into factories and offices. One reason why Nigerian graduates tremble at the mention of "business start ups" is because the curriculum in school never prepared him or her to be a job Creator. He was only prepared to be very savvy on how to go for job interviews and carry files around offices..

I 100% agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Mejor79(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2020
What are we doing with 21 universities? Two (2) more is okay but how do you generate funds for the maintenance. Use other funds to building International Standard medical hospital (6 star hospitals) and then attract business opportunities.
Re: Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" by Thunday1005(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
21 campuses ? of all the whole problem in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate / Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.