Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

(Tested And Working)5 Mtn Free Browsing Code - For 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (Tested And Working)5 Mtn Free Browsing Code - For 2020 (379 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / MTN Latest Browsing Code For Students (N200 For 1gb) / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(Tested And Working)5 Mtn Free Browsing Code - For 2020 by Jayrehme1112: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
(Tested And Working)5 Mtn Free Browsing Code - For 2020

People do ask why I love to share network codes on the educational part of nairaland.

With my research,and my experience in this world I have come to notice that students are limited to the internet because most people find it hard to subscribe to good and reliable Data plans.

I always love to share tweaks and latest browsing codes and also cheap plans for students who are getting limitations to study more due to the fact that they can't afford subscription plan.

I have listed 5 proven data cheat codes that has been tested and also testified to.

1.MTN Cheap Data Plans (20mb For N2)
2.MTN Free Browsing Using Psiphon Vpn
3.MTN Cheap Data Plan Code (1.5Gb For N300)
4.Mtn Free Browsing Using 24clan VPN
5.Get Free 5Gb Using Ayoba Social App.

All this has been explained on the link below,Which will help students get used to the internet.
I am currently using the number 2 method,Already surf the net for over 2 hours with that Psiphon Vpn.

CONTINUE READING

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Briefing/address Of Futminna Sug President / Words Of Socrates, Very Motivating / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.