Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His (310 Views)

Urhobo Clan Bans Cow Meat Over Herdsmen’s Killings / Cow Meat: Femi Fani-Kayode Dragged On Twitter Over Herdsmen Sex With Cow Ritual / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by oshozondii: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
The former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Chief Olu Falae has raised an alarm over the constant attacks on his farm by Fulani herdsmen.

Falae, an elder statesman as well as Afenifere stalwart said the invasion of his farm at Ilado in Akure North Local Government Area of the state by the herdsmen has occurred over four times in the past weeks.

In a letter addressed to the Commander of the Ondo State Security Network, known as Amotekun Corps, Adetunji Adeleye, Falae asked that the incident of September 21, 2015, when he was kidnapped in his farm not repeat itself.

According to the letter, the incidents were reported to the Chairman Meyetti Allah in the state but that did not deter the herdsmen from destroying some sections of the vast farm with about four workers injured in the attack.

The letter read “In the last few weeks, Fulani herdsmen came into my maize farm twice to eat up and trample large sessions of the farm.

“I reported the incidents to Alh. Bello. Chairman Meyetti Allah for Ondo State, nothing has happened. In the last few days, they have gone to attack my citrus farm by stealing harvested oranges and destroying what they could not carry away.

“The police on security duty on the farm were sent to drive them away. But they have been coming back every night to attack my workers in our camp, breaking their door and carting away all their belongings!

“Please let Amotekun save us and our livelihood. They kidnapped me on 21st September 2015; they should not be allowed to do it again.”
https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/23/i-dont-want-to-be-kidnapped-again-falae-cries-out-over-herdsmen-attacks-on-his-farm/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by phrancys001(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sorry Grandpa
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by cktheluckyman: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
What exactly is Amotekun doing? Fulanis shouldnot be allowed to harass an elder statesman on his own state
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by Yenefer(f): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
PDP member crying foul
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by cktheluckyman: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
The Yoruba Ronu cowards will be no where to be found when you need them.If it is any whisper of Igbo you see them baring their fangs!! Bunch of idiots!!! Go to Ondo and do Yoruba Ronu

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by humblegirl: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
The government are happy about the present security situation
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by Kestolove(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yoruba ND fear fear
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by ngadaAwo: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
watch and see how Tinubu's urchins will start abusing him

bunch of useless cretins

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by Elvictor: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
fake news
lies, Fulani]Hausa can never hurt a yoruba man.
yoruba ronu, igbo at it again ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by SocialJustice: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sell your farm and relocate to London.
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by MadamExcellency: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
PDP member crying foul

AD presidential candidate 1999
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by Rugaria: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
cktheluckyman:
The Yoruba Ronu cowards will be no where to be found when you need them.If it is any whisper of Igbo you see them baring their fangs!! Bunch of idiots!!! Go to Ondo and do Yoruba Ronu
They have disappeared... Very strange characters
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by mightyhazel: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
where are theircows? until we see them carrying life cows strapped to their backs or dangling from their waist, we cant call them herdsmen..

Ronu simps am i communicating?
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by Pepsi4me(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
wink
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by cktheluckyman: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:

They have disappeared... Very strange characters

There mega cowards!!! Yoruba Ronu idiots!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Kidnapped Again, Falae Cries Out Over Herdsmen Attacks On His by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Where are Amotekun?

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Begs Labour For One Week Grace To Consult On Reversal Of Fuel Price / Biden To Receive Presidential Daily Briefing / Love Speech During 2011 Post-election Reign Of Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.