Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack (28721 Views)

Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) / FG Brings Succour To Nigerian Airways Pensioners / Why MKO Abiola Won The 1993 Election, By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by NoFucksToGive: 4:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Real Alpha men not the current insecure simps trying to be alpha by hurting women

You are definitely a man I have made it my objective to expose your identity on this forum

Mark it

1 Like

Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by nduwale: 4:08am On Nov 24, 2020
allen113:
so you blew up your chance to go study in Canada, just to hijack a plane with toy gun? bross nawa for you o. yet Abacha did not give into your demand smh
But the military gave in. This and several other protests are why we have democracy today, why the military cannot attempt to come back. Many people died for America to be what it is today not just lost of dreams and aspiration.

1 Like

Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by exposition: 4:40am On Nov 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
This interview is how marxist agents deceives and recruits young people into their idealogy.

At the end, 0you lose everything, your dreams and aspirations.

You claim you are fighting for democracy but then you hijack a plane like a terrorist

Isnt funny.

Now, they are forgotten just like how endsar will be forgotten in 10 years.
His story does not even add up!
Who would get recruited to join a gang like that easy!if not a criminal! My guy relax for that democracy gimick
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by Map1(m): 4:44am On Nov 24, 2020
kolinz01:
Wow. He's over 40 years old and he still want to go and study law outside the country!? I'm sorry man but you fought for a lost cause!
be a real men bro,there are so many ways to die, every soildier can be a man not every man can be a soildier.they took the action not because they want to bring the heaven down but to make the point known and they achieve that with Toy gun and he never regret his action and let me remind you the real player of democracy of Nigeria never benefitted from it.i call him hero

2 Likes

Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by Map1(m): 4:51am On Nov 24, 2020
nduwale:

But the military gave in. This and several other protests are why we have democracy today, why the military cannot attempt to come back. Many people died for America to be what it is today not just lost of dreams and aspiration.
don't mind my people,many Nigerian thought they will just wake up and find a new Nigeria without fight for it, sieria Leon, Liberia, Zimbabwe,south Africa even the Europ they are running to sacrifice were made before seen the light but here in Nigeria we don't want to die but we wan go heaven.a coward has nothing to defend.

2 Likes

Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by PropertyBuying(f): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Interesting... Hijacking not terrorism? Hmmm.
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by lastchild: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2020
brave youngsters, our 19 years old today screams aroo mate up and down

3 Likes

Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by ogbu80(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2020
osamz007:

you call plane hijacking alpha
I dare you to do it if it's easy

1 Like

Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by Meteng: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Must he study law in England, are there no law faculties here?
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by talktrue1234: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Meteng:
Must he study law in England, are there no law faculties here?

I think he has always being an ambitious guy, I have a feeling that is what he was promised to be rewarded with if the whole thing was successful, someone that can shake the whole world with a stunt like that is not a joker

3 Likes

Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by chinedu234(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2020
These are the true heroes of Nigeria's current democracy. Is there a way to organise fund raising for this young man to achieve his education ambition? I will contribute.

1 Like

Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by Blackdisciple(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigeria sent 24 delegates to come and talk to us, but none of them entered the aircraft to talk to us. They were in the hotel, asking us to come.

lolz you came to negotiate and you are in the hotel, I wouldn't go to the hotel..
here u will know that Nigerian government is never serious right from the old

Back then niggarrs with balls but all we have now is Punk Ass niggarrs
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
ZIINI:

No go hijack plane tomorrow O
If not na inside bonny camp you go spend the remaining years of your life grin

I remembered the first time I read a novel "The Day of the Jackal" in 2003 by Frederick Foresight, I had imagined some crazy stuff about some elites but I decided otherwise. Anyways, story like this is the only thing left that inspires me. So don't blame me. I love brave people.
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by PrincewithGod(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
So what have they gained from that action of theirs?
TEARS, PAIN AND SORROW!
And if they are not saved they will burn in hell for eternity.
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by Meteng: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
talktrue1234:

I think he has always being an ambitious guy, I have a feeling that is what he was promised to be rewarded with if the whole thing was successful, someone that can shake the whole world with a stunt like that is not a joker
Okay
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by alexola20(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by alexola20(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
alexola20:
To be honest I visited prison in Niger Republic in 2000,Kathmandu in Nepal and Mumbai in India in 2004.
In fact I visited these so called hijackers in prison like 2 or 3 times even though I didn't have anything to give them but just to boost their morale.
I didn't only see them but 2 or 3 other Nigerians for different crimes.
I should be an ambassador.
In 2000 I was just 23 years old and 27 in 2004.
Eventhough,I have never been in any prison or detention myself,except in Algeria,and that was only on deportation. And since then,I never had any issue with the law enforcement agents anywhere in the world.
You don runz things for inside life O
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by delpee(f): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Are you damn serious, pls dont make me laugh.

Terrorists hijacked a plane and landed in Niger.

I am still wondering how their stupidity and idealogy driven madness helped in giving free speech.

You don't know what you are writing about

I don't believe that the hijack was sensible. However, it was one of a series of many events that eventually led to the collapse of the military regime. A desperate situation often brings about desperate efforts which may not be justifiable.

Many years down the line, a new generation of people may have their misgivings about some aspects of the EndSARS protest. Same way you can easily write off this issue. Those who are witnesses of an event will usually understand the circumstances better and analyse from a different perspective.
Re: Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack by meobizy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
I always thought they all died. It’s nice to see one of them alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phones, Gadgets Not Allowed At The Presidential Tribunal From Monday / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics) / Minimum Wage: "Before & After Election" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.