Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State (29505 Views)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Farki: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Very good, they should be dismissed. These cowards and bullies in uniform make me sick.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by AmuDimpka: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2020
I don't get it, you are more than 5 ,with gun and collaborating to beat one helpless man with no gun and what do you call this

This guys have reduced military to this level.. I dey shame ! You can't see british, UK, aussie army behave like this

Even SOUTH AFRICAN army don't behave like this. This is just too gross

It is even wrong for 4 civilians to beat a man... People would tell them to fight them one on one not many people fighting one man with a gun .. the fight isn't fair and level naaaa

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Pecuman: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Fake news, no arrest ever happened
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by TheMan3: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2020
English...
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by cynthia500(f): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2020
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
It’s okay to outgrow people who don’t grow.
When you feel like giving up just remember that there are a lot of people you still have to prove wrong.
The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one.
Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.
A walk to a nearby park may give you more energy and inspiration in life than spending two hours in front of a screen.
“If you can’t do anything about it then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.”
You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
I can and I will. Watch me.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Farki: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2020
crossfm:
Nigerian soldiers play God once on uniform.

They humiliate and brutalize innocent citizens for no just reason.

They should be in sambisa forest trying to smoke out terrorist,they have no business in our streets.

After several months when the news dies down, sleep well at night crew i.e. Rottennaija will be coming here to tell us nonsense.

Imagine if there was no phone to record what happened.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by stigman(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Fake News And Photoshop

Soldiers who break the law can't not be arrested or prosecuted.

Fake news

To you everything na fake, very soon ur kpekus go look fake for ur eyes, go to his page and see for yourself
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Kenneth10110(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Fake News And Photoshop

Soldiers who break the law can't not be arrested or prosecuted.

Fake news

You self with this you wrote judge yourself do you have sense?
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Latest gimmick "they have been arrested".

grin

If that's true, almost our entire Army and Police should be behind bars by now.

I don't believe that part unless I see a video of them in jail.

Even then, I may not believe it.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Codes151(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright........
That our endsars protest really try...he shake the country

If na before....these pussy ass cowards called soldiers will go scot free
The next protest we go hold na ehnnn....
We move

Let me light up my first tie of weed this morning..
Although I woke up at the right side of the bed but the need to light up my weed can not be over emphasized
Nigerians self. You think all this response mean anything?

They hv been posted to makurdi
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by crossfm: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Farki:

After several months when the news dies down, sleep well at night crew will be coming here to tell us nonsense.

Imagine if there was no phone to record what happened.
Just imagine.
That's the reason why they want to pass the regulation of social media,so that their atrocities will be buried.But God pass them.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by IMASTEX: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2020
illicit:
Nothing go still happen.... that arrest na annual leave tins for dem....
Seconded, they will just put them in the guide room for some days and that is all. If the west is still having issues with law enforcement how much more a jungle called Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by alphaRego01(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2020
For this country,soldiers can't break the law
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Nwaotu10(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2020
What do you expect from northern soldiers?

In the name of Eze umuokolobia, the deity of our fore fathers, the Arusi that protects the youths, their skulls would be used as mug by bokoharams.

Isee! Isee! Isee!
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by ibuildstuff(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
Indirectly Meaning The Matter Don Close

and what is the story behind the beating at least i know soldiers dont walk in the street and just pick somebody to beat
Nigeria soldier can beat u for the most silly reasons, that was how a guy chop beating because he told a female soldier she looks pretty.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by homehunters(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2020
Useless heartless set of evil. A time would come ,that gun giving them moral we'ld all carry one.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by watchindelta(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Arrest ki undecided Nigeria army arrested undecided
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Healthsco20: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2020
smiley
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2020
bastards....

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by IamPlato(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Nigeria soldier can beat u for the most silly reasons, that was how a guy chop beating because he told a female soldier she looks pretty.
and Where Did That Happen? Who Beats Somebody For Complimenting A Person's beauty
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by NaijaCover(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Poor boy
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by oguns222: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2020
phransix2:
Don't know why Nigerian Army na defenceless Civilians them dey like use shine?

Because they are bullies and irresponsible
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by TomMary(f): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Audio arrest
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by ibuildstuff(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
and Where Did That Happen? Who Beats Somebody For Complimenting A Person's beauty
Have u been leaving in the bush?
https://www.nairaland.com/2917692/man-beaten-army-cadets-complimenting
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Josywhyte: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Why would army personnel be found on the streets instead of barracks? If issues like this are nit addressed they will still brutalize innocent citizens...useless set of army. Na wetin dem carry form come give me be this make i join? My hatred for army since from the age of 9 knows no bounds...tufiakwa
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Josywhyte: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:

If u haven't seen,i have seen it like twice. My cousin was beaten in my presence because he told a female army personnel that she looks beautiful and would love to have a date with her. She just para carry the plastic coke she been dey drink pour my cousin and called on other army guys to punish him severely. He was unable to walk for almost weeks after the punishment.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Send the bloody fools to sambisa. Cowards.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Pio44: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2020
That why boko harm waste them like shit
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by TheOtherRoom: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Farki:
Very good, they should be dismissed. These cowards and bullies in uniform make me sick.
there is nothing good about this. The arrest was made and announced by fellow soldiers.
What about the lady that was wiped last month? Did you hear anything about it again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.