Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Seven Leadership Types: Which Type Of Leader Are You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Seven Leadership Types: Which Type Of Leader Are You? (128 Views)

Obiora Okonkwo, Ekwueme Named Ndigbo Times New Generation Leader / Protesters Shut Down Lagos Computer Village Over Installation Of Woman As Leader / Which Type Of Profitable Business Can I Setup Perfectly With 5 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Seven Leadership Types: Which Type Of Leader Are You? by YomiOjute: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Should I take action? Must I remain patient? Should I penalize? Why did I act in that way? These are questions that all leaders ask themselves. You need to understand all the leadership styles, determine which type of leader you are and know which style is perfect for each occasion. In this article you will learn where your Leadership qualities lean to and how to make effective use of them.

Every Leader is unique yet similar in certain ways. There are leadership styles that classify almost every type of leader there is. While all your attributes may not totally fall in line with a certain style, it is important to know about all these styles and figure out where you’re leaning towards. read more at https://learn.tlf.ng/which-type-of-leader-are-you/

(1) (Reply)

Hire Experienced Lawyer For Family Law Advice In Melbourne / Best 21st Century E-commerce Business / Comparisites Review - Should You Get It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.