Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo (8109 Views)

Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife / Fashola: Why Lagos-Badagry Expressway Is Yet To Be Fixed / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Buharifan: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2020

1 Share

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Buharifan: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oya tell us grin

1 Like

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by donbachi(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Even inside dream.

4 Likes

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by illicit(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abuja abi Abudhabi....

2 Likes

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by HandmadeD: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Smiles.
Wetin concern me. Abeg make I focus on my Logo design for companies grin

If I talk now una go say I done talk

1 Like

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Saao(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
That's not Abuja

1 Like

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Asura: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abuja?!
The vehicles plate numbers no follow any nigerian plate numbers

2 Likes

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Okoroawusa: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
You are a patriot
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Kestolove(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oga no be abuja bdat, I have spent 19yrs in abuja ND I can tell u now dat shiit ain't abj

4 Likes

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Never4getU: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
This should be central area

Buharifan:
Oya tell us grin
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by IamPlato(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Stop Dreaming.

In Nigeria Cars Will Never Be In Such Orderly movement.

The Road And Buildings In The Background Are Not Nigerian.
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by flokii: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't think this is Abuja.. tho. Central Business District has a similar look to this.
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Buharifan: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
flokii:
I don't think this is Abuja.. tho. Central Business District has a similar look to this.
is it your village umuahia
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by ABCthingx: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
This should be kogi or somewhere in anambra. undecided
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by flokii: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Buharifan:
is it your village umuahia

You no get sense o.. instead of you to learn from those familiar with the terrain, you're busy running mouth like tap.

Ehnn it is Abuja, start packing your things from the village so you can move there. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Hoelujohn: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Does Amazon has office in Abuja?

3 Likes

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by SoftP(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Majority cars in Dubai are whites,

First step for a lie detector

& to think that everyone decently drives in Abuja,
BURSTED

1 Like

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by gulfer: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
That's the new Gwagwalada bridge recently commissioned by General Abacha. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by SKhanmi: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lol, sarcasm.
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by nabiz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Buharifan:
Oya tell us grin
that's central area around nnpc nyanya axis
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Something close to this is along World Trade Centre Churchgate express going to NNPC Towers
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by danelson007(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Thanks is the bridge from Secretariat moving like you are going to Wuse. I can see war college by the left then turn right straight to Wuse
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Nbotee(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
There is no 6-lane road anywhere in Abuja...
nabiz:
it seems you have never been to Abuja

Oga I stay in Abuja and I dey drive in and around town... Mention any expressway in Abuja dat is 6-lane... Jus mention.. Constitution Avenue is nowhere as wide as dat road, even airport roads and the Kubwa express do not boast of 6-lanes..
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Kingof2nations(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2020
gwagwa idu karmo road
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:00am On Nov 24, 2020
What village photo is this?
Abuja is better than this now.
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by prince2pac(m): 3:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:
You are a patriot

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Aconomist: 3:38am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=prince2pac post=96373420][/quote]

African brain on the left. Non-African brain on the right.
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Aconomist: 3:40am On Nov 24, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Something close to this is along World Trade Centre Churchgate express going to NNPC Towers
Why are Nigerian so delusional? There is nothing similar to this in Abuja. There is some kind of spell or curse on the black man's mind. You see your nonsense environment and you think it is developed. You literally can't see what other races see. Foolish black monkey.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by nabiz(m): 5:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Nbotee:
There is no 6-lane road anywhere in Abuja...
it seems you have never been to Abuja
Re: For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo by Bighead5: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2020
NA Abia State be this. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC / The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad / EXPOSED - What Ikonso Did With Little Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.