Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why (2500 Views)

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / 10 Reasons Why “danfos” Make Lagos A Dangerous Place To Commute / The Grass Is Actually Green Dust In Obodo Oyibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World When It Comes To Dangerous Animals:
Pictures of Double Sized Animals
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
1. "Just Hanging Out"

I won't be exaggerating if I say this is the biggest
bat you have ever seen right? I guess the name
"Grey headed flying fox" fits it perfectly. Though they
are not dangerous to humans as they often eat
nectar and pollen from eucalyptus trees. Imagine
have an encounter with such big bat. It wouldn't be
a matter of if it's dangerous, you would be off
before you think about its capacity to harm you.

1 Like

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
2. A Friendly Visitor
(giant Australian lizard)
I know you probably think this is a crocodile but it's
just a typical giant Lizard in Australia. This lizard
probably came here to look for a rat to snack on.
Of course, they are not extremely dangerous to
humans except they are provoked. Imagine finding
this in your porch after a long day at work. I am
probably just going to get an hotel or something.

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
3. Surprisingly This Spider Isn't Dangerous
(average Australian home spider)
You are probably wondering why someine who is
perfectly sane would pet a spider this big. Well,
surprisingly, these spiders aren't at all dangerous to
humans. This is the Huntsman spider commonly
found in Australian homes because it controls the
cockroach populations. They are not harmful to
humans unless they are provoked and they aren't
venomous.

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
4. Pine Cones That Can Kill People
(Australian pine cone)
Interestingly, this isn't a weird beehive in Australia,
it is actually quite normal for people in Australia to
come across an Araucaria pine come. These pine
cones can grow up to 14 inches in diameter and
weigh almost 40 pounds. They are actually
nicknamed the "widow maker pine cones" because
they can kill you if they fall on your head.

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
5. Do You Even Lift, Bro?
Well, this Kangaroo looks like it's been visiting the
gym behind its owner's back. I mean it looks like
it's been preparing for a fight, look how it's flexing
its muscles, intimidating those of us who won't go
to the gym.

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
6. You're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat
(an average Australian Crocodile)
Always have it in mind that if you are to travel to
Australia and you plan on going on a boat cruise,
make sure to get your self a big boat. The rivers in
Australia are filled with these massive creatures.
They can grow up to 17 feet long and weigh 2,000
pounds. The largest saltwater crocodile was 20 feet
long. So if you can't get a big boat, stay away from
these waters.

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
7. You Have Something On Your Back.
I am not sure the young boy in the picture even
realizes that a massive stick bug is resting on his
back. Though these bugs aren't harmful but
common, one shouldn't be this comfortable with
this giant bug resting on his back. Anyway, I guess
he is Australian and he is quite used to it since the
Giant Prickly stick insect is native to Australia. They
are mostly kept as pets by Australian children and
they only eat leaves and plants.

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
8. Spider Frost
During rainy season in Australia, it is quite tough to
walk a while without getting your feet in these
creepy spider frost. Spiders in Australia make these
large nets of frost to get to high ground so they
don't drown. Basically just how Spiderman uses his
spider web to get from building to building.

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
9. If you are an Harry Potter fan, you should get
this!

Australians actually make sure their electricity meter
doesn't get read. I mean if you work for the
electricity company, I am not sure you would want
to get close to this. This actually looks a lot like
the scene from Harry Potter and the Chamber of
Secrets when Ron and Harry follow the spiders into
the forest and meet a giant spider and all his giant
spider children.

10. The Land Where Hail Can Kill You
These pieces of hail that you see in this picture are
actually larger and heavier than billiard balls. These
things can seriously injure or kill a person if they
are hit in the head with it. I don't know what
Australia did to mother nature to deserve this but it
seems everything is heightened. Besides the snakes
that seems to be larger and more common than
usual, the spiders, frogs and bat, they still get to
have such dangerous hail falling tight in top of their
heads.

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
E better pass naija
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by dimexy247(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Is that what makes it the most dangerous place?
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by bigwig071(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
And its also safeguard than nigeria
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
I'm still going. I won't be living inside bush so all this one no concern me. Tankio. grin

6 Likes

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by bigwig071(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Op.you not only ...... you are also .......
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
bigwig071:
Op.you not only ...... you are also .......
Wetin dis one dey talk sef

2 Likes

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Canih28: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
dimexy247:
Yes, only if u dey look for all the tinz I mentioned
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by WoundedLamb: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
dimexy247:

I think he meant when it comes to animals.

Even though Australian animals are usually oversized, I personally think Africa has more dangerous animals. However, the difference is that most dangerous African beasts are far away from human habitat while it's not uncommon see these oversized (and occasionally harmless) Australian animals near human habitat.

1 Like

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by WoundedLamb: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Activist001:
I'm still going. I won't be living inside bush so all this one no concern me. Tankio. grin

Some of these animals are 'invasive'. So don't be surprised when you wake up to see a fist-size spider on your pillow. Lol.

Nevertheless, given the nature of the environment, people are used to many ways to keep these guys out. And animal control is topnotch there too.

2 Likes

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by illicit(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
This one na better danger....
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by dimexy247(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Well said bro.

WoundedLamb:

I think he meant when it comes to animals.

Even though Australian animals are usually oversized, I personally think Africa has more dangerous animals. However, the difference is that most dangerous African beasts are far away from human habitat while it's not uncommon see these oversized (and occasionally harmless) Australian animals near human habitat.
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Ge0grapher(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Activist001:

Team Japa ... grin na for this same travel section we go create our own diary grin God dey
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by lordm(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Cool, but i love my country. Patriotism
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Richdee1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
lordm:
Cool, but i love my country. Patriotism

Which is??
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Cousin9999: 1:38am On Nov 24, 2020
That random lizard and croc meat is good in stew.

Kangaroo is supposed to be kind of like beef.
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Plut01: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2020

But they don't have Fulani bandits.

Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Some of these animals are 'invasive'. So don't be surprised when you wake up to see a fist-size spider on your pillow. Lol.

Nevertheless, given the nature of the environment, people are used to many ways to keep these guys out. And animal control is topnotch there too.
Have all Australians died from invasive animals? I will cope the way their citizens are coping in their big cities if i land there. Gracias.
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Obioma993: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Australia is known for their beautiful wildlife and is not dangerous although Australia is home to the most dangerous and poisonous snakes in the world including gagantic and poisonous spider's but is a beautiful country

Canih28:
[/b]
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by naijadrivablog: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nigeria has worse things that are dangerous than these.
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Froshloaded: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lmao.

Nigeria is more dangerous undecided
Re: Australia Is Actually The Most Dangerous Place In The World: Check Out Why by Austeen007(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
FOR NAIJA WE GO CHOP THEM FINISH. THEY ANIMALS WON"T HAVE THE GUTS TO EVEN ROAM AROUND HUMANS IN NIGERIA
Canih28:
1. "Just Hanging Out"

I won't be exaggerating if I say this is the biggest
bat you have ever seen right? I guess the name
"Grey headed flying fox" fits it perfectly. Though they
are not dangerous to humans as they often eat
nectar and pollen from eucalyptus trees. Imagine
have an encounter with such big bat. It wouldn't be
a matter of if it's dangerous, you would be off
before you think about its capacity to harm you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nice Hotels Or Guest Houses In Calabar? / Canada Federal Skilled Worker Class / Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.