Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria (73251 Views)

Cost And Profitability Of Oilpalm Farming(super Genetic) / Feasibility On Agro Export Business/comprehensive Cost & Profitability Analysis / Do You Need Help With Hair Cosmetics Production? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2021
Social Chemicals Nigeria Enterprises

Address: 17, Gbadebo Street, Off Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Sovis Chemicals Nigeria Enterprises deals with the production of industrial and household chemicals
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2021
Multi Dimension Chemicals

Address: 10, Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Multi Dimension Chemicals produces food grade chemicals, industrial chemicals, cosmetics, pharmaceutical chemicals, laboratory and agricultural chemicals
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2021
Zuzu Chemical Nigeria Limited

Address: 16, Ohunleti Street, Ojota, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Zuzu Chemical Nigeria Limited manufactures high quality agro and industrial chemicals
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2021
New Era Laundry Chemicals

Address: 17, AyelogeOshinle, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
New Era Laundry Chemicals manufactures laudry chemicals and dyes
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2021
Raphgate Chemicals Nigeria Limited

Address: Sandereko Yard, Opposite NepaBus stop,IpalaAyobo Road, Lagos State Nigeria.

Raphgate Chemicals Nigeria Limited manufactures industrial and protective paints, hoarse emulsion and textured paints
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2021
Zoxjammy Chemical Company Limited

Address: 34, Obosi Road, Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
Zoxjammy Chemical Company Limited manufactures different kinds of paint, gross finish and chemical allied products
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2021
Kamsy Chemicals & Allied Products Limited

Address: 4-8 Bestford Avenue, Oke-Afa, Isolo, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Kamsy Chemicals & Allied Products Limited manufactures industrial and household chemicals such as calcium carbide, paraffin wax, hydrochloric acid, calcium hypochlorite, ammonia solution and dextrose monohydrate
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2021
C Hexagon Nigeria Limited

Address: 417, Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Iyana Itire, Ilasamaja, Lagos State, Nigeria.

C hexagon Nigeria Limited processes industrial chemicals such as multipurpose degreaser, oil absorbent granules, sodium hydroxide and hypochlorite solution
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2021
Dueman Chemicals Limited

Address: 13, Ize-Iyamu Street, OregunIkeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Dueman Chemicals Limited deals on high quality products chemicals and household products
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2021
Major Paints

Address: 4th Floor, Cocoa House, Dugbe, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Major Paints produces and supplies paints and paints materials.
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2021
Meyer Plc
Address: OomoreHuz, Opposite Shoprite, Ring road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.

Meyer Paints manufactures paints with products on architectural paints, wood paints, auto refinishes, industrial and marine road lining paints, roof coatings, tube coatings, HP coatings and adhesives
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2021
Portland Paints and Products Nigeria Limited

Address: 2, Opposite Kamarise House, Bishop Phillps Academy, Monatan, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.

Portland Paints and Products Nigeria Limited manufactures sandtex brands of decorative paints, gloss and textured finishes
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2021
Aboseldehyde Plc

Address: Plot C20, LSDPC, AmuwoOdofin Scheme, Commercial Layout, Apapa/OshodiE/Way, Lagos State, Nigeria

Aboseldehyde Plc manufactures cosmetics, toiletries and hygiene products
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2021
Prochem Nigeria Limited

Address: 5, Adesoye Street, Mende Village, Maryland, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Prochem Nigeria Limited manufactures textile chemicals, auxiliaries, sanitizers, oil and water chemicals.
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2021
Brents Soaps and Detergents

Address: 17, Muritala Mohammed Airport Road, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Brents Soaps and Detergents produces soaps and detergents.
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2021
+
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2021
Uwantex Nigeria Limited

Address: 34, Raymond Street, Yaba, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Uwantex Nigeria Limited produces skin care soap.
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2021
Banex Group

Address: Banex Plaza, Plot 750, Aminu Kanu Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
BanexGroup manufactures high quality agricultural paints.
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2021
Zuma Paints and Chemical Company Limited

Address: Plot 620, Idu Industrial Estate, Idu Airport Road, Idu, Abuja FCT, Nigeria.

Zuma Paints and Chemical Company Limited manufactures premium quality paint products
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 4:07am On May 25, 2021
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2021
Black Horse Plastics

Address: Km 12, Old Lagos Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Black Horse Plastics produces plastic household items, garden furniture and kitchen wares.
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2021
His Majesty Resources Mercantile Limited

Address: Aladdin Revenue, Oluyole Industrial Area, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.

His Majesty Resources Mercantile Limited produces elastomeric bridge bearing and expansion both of rubber, steel or steel and rubber expansion
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2021
From Consumption -> Production
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2021
Cosmetics are substances or products used to enhance or alter the appearance or fragrance of the body. Many cosmetics are designed for use of applying to the face and hair. They are generally mixtures of chemical compounds; some being derived from natural sources (such as coconut oil), and some being synthetics. Common cosmetics include lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, foundation, rouge, skin cleansers and skin lotions, shampoo, hair styling products (gel, hair spray, etc.), perfume and cologne. Cosmetics applied to the face to enhance its appearance are often called makeup
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2021
Cosmetic and beauty products manufacturers basically prepare, blend, compound and package beauty products and cosmetics for their clients. Cosmetic and beauty products included in this industry are perfumes, makeup items, hair preparations, face creams, lotions and other toiletries.

Unpredictable incomes do not really affect cosmetics, and essential goods such as shampoo, experience steadier demand. The revenue generated in this industry has increased steadily in recent years, as some of the industry’s largest export partners began to experience post – recessionary growth. Going forward, the industry’s diverse product lines and commitment to research and development will keep revenue growth stable
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2021
Learn production of any of the high in demand chemical based products, alleviate poverty and improve living standard.
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2021
Your economic security does not come from your job or from the patronage of other people; it comes from your ability to meet needs and solve problems. Keep investing in those abilities and you will have endless opportunities.
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2021
Your economic security does not come from your job or from the patronage of other people; it comes from your ability to meet needs and solve problems. Keep investing in those abilities and you will have endless opportunities
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2021
lubricant
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2021
Industries are group of companies that are related based on their primary business activities. They are also known as manufacturing or technically productive enterprises. They are known for what they produce and the services they render
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Chizillar1(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2021
Don't just sit at home as a housewife or as a student. Make every minute of your life have good impart by taking good decision.
Re: Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria by Ekitibiased(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2021
I sold more than £40,000 in less than 5 months on Amazon UK, also did more than £10k on eBay which I was even casual with. I am replicating the same now in Nigeria.

Important to say I had no prior business experience at all,my trainer picked me up and showed me the way and then I didn't just surprise him. He became proud of my efforts and success.

I am not saying to impress......calvin_stores on Instagram is my page. I just quit my salary job to FOCUS on it, I am a health professional not just any but a Medical doctor.

I am travelled and exposed and have lots of skills to offer. I love my job and have literally worked for free severally to gain experience.

I am professional with my healthcare job, but I just don't expect money from it. My skills will make me smile to the bank.

All my Amazon UK sales were dropshipping, I never saw what I was selling and I never told what I sold either .....When I see products I sell by chance in a store, I smile like a kid.

Mentoring is key, my trainer is among the top 5,000 sellers on Amazon in the world and he is UK based. With drop shipping I still sell to customers abroad. Getting the right and true information is profitable

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (61) (Reply)

MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.