Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead (48204 Views)

Deputy Governor Of CBN, Aishah Ahmad, Is Not Under Arrest / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by atobs4real(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sorry about the loss. Hope we all learn and rebuild Nigeria before Nigeria rebuild you
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Jegiosowor(f): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
E dn use am

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by lozanni(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rip
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by ProphetofOdin: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
May her gentle soul rest in peace.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Smileall(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi rajiun
My condolences to the honorable minster.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Chummynoni(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rip
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
May her soul rest in peace. Dr Isa ali pantami is the best minister in the history of ministers

Kindly explain how he "is the best minister in the history of ministers" taking into cognizance that buhari is d minister of petroleum resources

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by rowland545(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
What's d necessity
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by SocialJustice: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
More of your kids need to die so you can all feel what parents are going through in a country where human lives mean nothing to government.

I'm totally indifferent about your loss.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Oizee(f): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
So sad, may God console you and your entire family.
May Allah have mercy on us o, dis year rough
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by lailo: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
I like this guy,very intelligent.
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Friend22(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
9jayes:

May Allah grant her Janat fridaos

Aamiyn
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Losing a child is the worst thing that could ever happen to a parent. RIP

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by abdul824: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
May Allah grant her jannah

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
fergie001:
@DrIsaPantami

Dr. Isa Pantami
Cute man. Rip to the late lass.
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by oyinlekan1: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rip
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
May her soul rest in peace. Dr Isa ali pantami is the best minister in the history of ministers
wawiya kowai

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Aboki, who ask you. if he is the best. undecided
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Heineken(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
mama I doubt. None of them good.. They are wicked and they don't care to know that people are suffering.. Their aim is to embezzle and amass.. None of them good.
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by sevenhundred(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
davodyguy:
What's the cause of death?
some necessities!!!!!
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by TheGift: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
So his father's looted money could not save the innocent girl.
Life get as en bi, rest well. Tank God this death did occur during the scam covid lockdown, NCDC would hv used it to count scores

Such a presumptuous and insensitive to say.
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by TheGift: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Heineken:
mama I doubt. None of them good.. They are wicked and they don't care to know that people are suffering.. Their aim is to embezzle and amass.. None of them good.

So His 13 year old daughter embezzled and amassed.
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by NOwazobia: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
It's a pity.
It is true everyone must die but some death are purely karma. They quickly claim everyone must die when it involve our politicians, but they are quick to condemned and jubilate over the death of an arm robber, kidnapper... forgetting they themselves will taste death one day. This is not to smear the minister but a reply to a post on the first page.
My condolences.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by inspayard(f): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is heartbreaking, may God grant him and his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Heineken(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheGift:

So His 13 year old daughter embezzled and amassed.
boss don't mind me. I'm angry.. I dey talk about all those our stupid and useless politicians ni.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
FarahAideed:

Fear God you liar
according to Northerners
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
More of your kids need to die so you can all feel what parents are going through in a country where human lives mean nothing to government.

I'm totally indifferent about your loss.
chai see wickedness
Cc LZAA Imhotep
Buhari regime has made Nigerian youths lose their empathy.
What a pity
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by NOwazobia: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Heineken:
you are explaining to the kiddo who has swore to be eternally stupid and foolish here and beyond? Na wa o...

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by seeker121(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
May God console the family and Isa it's saddened and no one pray for it.
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Heineken(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
NOwazobia:
you are explaining to the kiddo who has swore to be eternally stupid and foolish here and beyond? Na wa o...
lol boss
Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by TheGift: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Heineken:
boss don't mind me. I'm angry.. I dey talk about all those our stupid and useless politicians ni.

OK. I understand.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
The rate at which people are dying these days is alarming. Give your life to Christ so that when you die, you go to heaven.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goldesia: The Name Earlier Proposed For Nigeria / Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.