Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB (4566 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Presidency Press Release: Now I Know Why Nnamdi Kanu Posted This Few Days Ago / Nnamdi Kanu Posted Something On Twitter That Got Me Thinking... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
I was banned by antispam in politics. Mods pls push to politics when seen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
I am not worthy my lord @Nnamdi kanu cool

1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Yenefer(f): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by SoftP(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
The pastor that actually conducted the deliverance of that guy needs to be handsomely rewarded.

He just freed himself from the shackles of mumuism and idiotcracy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
SoftP:
The pastor that actually conducted the deliverance of that guy needs to be handsomely rewarded.

He just freed himself from the shackles of mumuism and idiotcracy.
I tell u just see comment of this one. grin

1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by dukeprince50: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
I have nothing to say
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu command me and I will destroy grin

That's why I say push me to death I am your IPOB. Nnamdi just needs to command and they'll go and die grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by dukeprince50: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
real definition of zombie. Sometimes I wonder if these guys are troll or they are really brainwashed

12 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Crunchyg2: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Let's watch and see
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Golan007: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Even Biafrans dey take am do yeye.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Crunchyg2: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Let's watch and
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by WrittyWritter(f): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Madness every where in Nigeria..I don't know why dey want to go alone...can dey stand alone as a state Y do I feel Kanu as his selfish reasons...what exactly do dey gain ..as for his followers am not surprised..na today 4 9ja..brainwashing didn't start now..our pastors are experts smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Ever8090: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
That Hector Chukwuemeka of a guy dey vex ooooo....

He said...."we miss your brainwashing session"...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just dont be an IPOB you'll be called all sorts of names by their brainwashed pigs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
real definition of zombie.
Sometimes I wonder if these guys are troll or they are really brainwashed

Lol. U need to open the page sometimes. They have left trump it is now Israel. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don laugh sotey my bele dey pain me grin grin

Just ask questions and be called sabo grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Ever8090: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. U need to open the page sometimes. They have left trump it is now Israel. grin
hahahaha..those guys are terrible...

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ever8090:
hahahaha..those guys are terrible...

2 Shares

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by lordm(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
The comments are crazy
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
lordm:
The comments are crazy

This one don get fed up grin
Every year we need 100 men since 2012 till now grin
The brainwashing no get part 2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Madness every where in Nigeria..I don't know why dey want to go alone...can dey stand alone as a state Y do I feel did Kanu as his selfish reasons...what exactly do dey gain ..as for his followers and not surprised..na today 4 9ja..brainwashing didn't start now..our pastors are experts smiley

Pastors dey learn work where Nnamdi Kanu dey. These his IPOB zombies are willing to die for him for no cost. If they survive they'll donate for him. This Kanu na PHD.
After some die finish the next thing na to call USA and Israel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by ewaski(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
ewaski:
grin

Just dont agree with one point of IPOB and be tagged sabo.
On nairaland you'll be tagged afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
cry

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Ever8090: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by techmo(m): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Lamidi Cownu is doing everything possible to demarket Ibos politically
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by dukeprince50: 5:29am On Nov 24, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I'll get mad if I open their page, I'll rather not mingle with them
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by jagorinho: 5:35am On Nov 24, 2020
This is comedy gold
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Eerujeeje: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Exposes How He Was Kidnapped by Kenya police / Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun / Abia MFB: Assembly Uncovers ₦107m Overhead Cost From N200m Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.