Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB (4565 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Presidency Press Release: Now I Know Why Nnamdi Kanu Posted This Few Days Ago / Nnamdi Kanu Posted Something On Twitter That Got Me Thinking... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by rowland545(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Wetin b dis see page name for Facebook.... Make I go search for am...I want to laugh more...

How stupid can people b....and my dad while growing up use to say I should be like an Igbo boy...that they r wise...

Is this wisdom??

This is weedsdom

3 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by 50fiftyy: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
techmo:
Lamidi Cownu is doing everything possible to demarket Ibos politically
[/s]
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Etinosa1234: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
grin

Ah swear... Those guys funny Sha...

I.like ur update

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Melvinism99(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
SoftP:
The pastor that actually conducted the deliverance of that guy needs to be handsomely rewarded.

He just freed himself from the shackles of mumuism and idiotcracy.
I swear whoever convinced that fellow tried
Even when I try to show them clear reason . ..
They resort to violence and start saying I was fathered by an hausa man (am Igbo tho)
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by engrchykae(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
From where uche mefor comes from, everything is for sale,am surprised he held on this long,he has tried though
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by nabiz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
real definition of zombie.
Sometimes I wonder if these guys are troll or they are really brainwashed
no. I think I will call it a passion for their home land. Remember ye not when a man is in love. He can do undo
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Bighead5: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
The North at work. The NORTH has infiltrated NNANDI KANU'S CAMP. The worst is yet to come, IPOB will soon turn against each other. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
This thread grin
Igbos are premium entertainment. They entertain so effortlessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by Miracle2020: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
This animals are really brainwashed. Many of them will just die for nothing.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by laribari(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
I was banned by antispam in politics. Mods pls push to politics when seen

trust me, this is a really waste of time. I said it here months ago or even a few years now as time flies that biafra will never come but people were attacking me.

My stand is to have a united Nigeria of true federalism and even the Igbos too want this. The only way the crowd will follow Kanu is if he is fighting for a better Nigeria and to carry all tribes along as the endsars protest showed but if you want to break Nigeria, even majority of Igbos outside the eastern region will not support you because of their investments.

I said this before the endsars protest and it proved me right. Nigerians came together to fight this useless government, not as Edo, Delta, Yoruba, Igbos, Hausas but as NIGERIANS to fight this satanic government. Hausas (residing in the south of Nigeria), who were enlightened were part of the protest too. This break Nigeria will not work.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Posted After His Vice Left IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
laribari:

trust me, this is a really waste of time. I said it here months ago or even a few years now as time flies that biafra will never come but people were attacking me.

My stand is to have a united Nigeria of true federalism and even the Igbos too want this. The only way the crowd will follow Kanu is if he is fighting for a better Nigeria and to carry all tribes along as the endsars protest showed but if you want to break Nigeria, even majority of Igbos outside the eastern region will not support you because of their investments.

I said this before the endsars protest and it proved me right. Nigerians came together to fight this useless government, not as Edo, Delta, Yoruba, Igbos, Hausas but as NIGERIANS to fight this satanic government. Hausas (residing in the south of Nigeria), who were enlightened were part of the protest too. This break Nigeria will not work.

Padi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Anambra State Governor Must Be An Igala Man!! / Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom / Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.