Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Learn How To Make 10k - 30k Weeklhy Online Selling FREE Plr EBOOKS %100 LEGIT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn How To Make 10k - 30k Weeklhy Online Selling FREE Plr EBOOKS %100 LEGIT (168 Views)

NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / Long Term Writers Needed, (10k - 30k Words) / *how To Make 10k Weekly To Your Bank Account* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make 10k - 30k Weeklhy Online Selling FREE Plr EBOOKS %100 LEGIT by Timking123: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Do you know you can start making 10k - 30k weekly selling free plr ebooks?

let me explain.....

This online business is called information marketing its a type of business where
you take your knowledge about something you know, can do or a solution to a problem
and put them together into a digital product , this can be an ebook, video course, audio

a digital product is something you can download and use with your device.
in this case we'll be focusing on ebook(pdf)

just to make this much simpler:
information marketing is a business where you create digital product ( ebooks, videos, audio)

and make money marketing them online, *you can sell a digital product for N2,500 and with just

making 10 sales in a week which is easy to get you will be making 25k every week.*

one thing to note: the digital product has to solve a problem for people to buy it
e.g
how to loss weight fast
whatsapp marketing
ho to hack netflix
how to make money online
how to run facebook ads
how to run google ads
how to get referrals online
how to get rid of big belley
penis enlargment solution
e.t.c..

you product need to be a solution to a problem people are having to enable them want to pay

you to get that knowledge.
_if have any question on information you can ask me_

NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT INFORMATION MARKETING AND HOW IT WORKS.

_How can i make money selling free ebooks online._

now you may be saying i dont have any knowledge on ebook creation
well thats not a problem *you can get already made ebooks and also have the right to sell

them. they are called plr products.*

i have a full step by step guide course that will teach you how to get free ebooks (so you dont have to create one) and _how you can market them online and make 10k-30k weekly online working with your smartphone._

youll be learning:

HOW TO SETUP YOUR MARKETING ENVIROMENT

how to get free high quality ebook online ( source 1 )
how to get free high quality ebook online ( source 2 )
how to get free high quality ebook online ( source 3 )

UPLOADING YOUR EBOOK AND GETTING SHARABLE LINK READY FOR MARLETING

How to setup facebook/instagram advertisment from scratch to sell your ebook ( get 10+ sales daily)

how to sell you ebook on whatsapp

how to target the right people to sell your ebook to using cheap facebook ads
with as low as N500 daily can make you daily sales.

(BONUS)
how to create a paypal account that sends and recieve in nigeria
ho to create paypal buy button to send to foreign custommers ( make $200 - $300 weekly)

all those stuff youll be learning with 24/7 guide from me to help you on the right track
are worth 25,000 but you wont be getting it for even 10k

*the whole business training is only N5,000 and luckily for you am giving %50 off to first 30

people to get this for only N2,500*

with just 2,500 course fee and your smartphone you are already on your way to make 10k - 30k weekly selling free ebooks. this is the most easiest online business that many dont knoe about

which you are privilledge to know today so *hurry now and get this for N2,500 while its still

avaliable.*

WORD OF MOTIVATION
the main reason most people are poor is not lack of opportunity its the lack of self believe and

lack of action. many of you will see this opportunity and let it pass by maybbe because of doubt,

fear, lack of self believe, lazieness e.t.c. but if you can get those out of the way you are on your

way to success.

if you interested or have any questions to ask use the link to whatsapp TIM Academy >> https:///wdjibe
or whatsapp me 090 404 312 44

on the screenshot bellow you can see i got 9 customers to message me and pruchase my ebook i sell for 5k with just spending only 1k on ads

Re: Learn How To Make 10k - 30k Weeklhy Online Selling FREE Plr EBOOKS %100 LEGIT by Timking123: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timking123:
Do you know you can start making 10k - 30k weekly selling free plr ebooks?

let me explain.....

This online business is called information marketing its a type of business where
you take your knowledge about something you know, can do or a solution to a problem
and put them together into a digital product , this can be an ebook, video course, audio

a digital product is something you can download and use with your device.
in this case we'll be focusing on ebook(pdf)

just to make this much simpler:
information marketing is a business where you create digital product ( ebooks, videos, audio)

and make money marketing them online, *you can sell a digital product for N2,500 and with just

making 10 sales in a week which is easy to get you will be making 25k every week.*

one thing to note: the digital product has to solve a problem for people to buy it
e.g
how to loss weight fast
whatsapp marketing
ho to hack netflix
how to make money online
how to run facebook ads
how to run google ads
how to get referrals online
how to get rid of big belley
penis enlargment solution
e.t.c..

you product need to be a solution to a problem people are having to enable them want to pay

you to get that knowledge.
_if have any question on information you can ask me_

NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT INFORMATION MARKETING AND HOW IT WORKS.

_How can i make money selling free ebooks online._

now you may be saying i dont have any knowledge on ebook creation
well thats not a problem *you can get already made ebooks and also have the right to sell

them. they are called plr products.*

i have a full step by step guide course that will teach you how to get free ebooks (so you dont have to create one) and _how you can market them online and make 10k-30k weekly online working with your smartphone._

youll be learning:

HOW TO SETUP YOUR MARKETING ENVIROMENT

how to get free high quality ebook online ( source 1 )
how to get free high quality ebook online ( source 2 )
how to get free high quality ebook online ( source 3 )

UPLOADING YOUR EBOOK AND GETTING SHARABLE LINK READY FOR MARLETING

How to setup facebook/instagram advertisment from scratch to sell your ebook ( get 10+ sales daily)

how to sell you ebook on whatsapp

how to target the right people to sell your ebook to using cheap facebook ads
with as low as N500 daily can make you daily sales.

(BONUS)
how to create a paypal account that sends and recieve in nigeria
ho to create paypal buy button to send to foreign custommers ( make $200 - $300 weekly)

all those stuff youll be learning with 24/7 guide from me to help you on the right track
are worth 25,000 but you wont be getting it for even 10k

*the whole business training is only N5,000 and luckily for you am giving %50 off to first 30

people to get this for only N2,500*

with just 2,500 course fee and your smartphone you are already on your way to make 10k - 30k weekly selling free ebooks. this is the most easiest online business that many dont knoe about

which you are privilledge to know today so *hurry now and get this for N2,500 while its still

avaliable.*

WORD OF MOTIVATION
the main reason most people are poor is not lack of opportunity its the lack of self believe and

lack of action. many of you will see this opportunity and let it pass by maybbe because of doubt,

fear, lack of self believe, lazieness e.t.c. but if you can get those out of the way you are on your

way to success.

if you interested or have any questions to ask use the link to whatsapp TIM Academy >> https:///wdjibe
or whatsapp me 090 404 312 44

on the screenshot bellow you can see i got 9 customers to message me and pruchase my ebook i sell for 5k with just spending only 1k on ads

(1) (Reply)

. / Do You Know Anything About Nursing Diploma Entrance Exam? / Data Science Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.