Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds (24748 Views)

Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission / New Trump Order Will Require African Tourists To Pay $15,000 In Visa Bonds / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by blowjohn(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
not all Nigerians support corruption. Why go a another's man land on visit visa and abscond He should even introduce tracker to be worn by visitors so they can be caught when they overstay.

angry grin grin grin grin
U too funnnyyyy
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Bigchristo: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
not all Nigerians support corruption. Why go a another's man land on visit visa and abscond He should even introduce tracker to be worn by visitors so they can be caught when they overstay.
You can easily say this because you’ve not visited the US or perhaps not traveled out of your country before and see what you’re missing as a citizen from third world country.

4 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by chrisxxx(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2020
I wish my president liked Nigerians the way Trump likes Americans.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Ẹyin ọmọ ajokuta mamumi tó sọnù láti ilè Ísírẹ́lì,

You see the man you are dying for?

And to the empty-handed Christians praying for the Jerry can faced albino, you see you are all mumu

As much as i dont like trump, countries do have the right to set terms of entry to their lands

Plus it would reduce illegal overstaying of visa

2 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by JesusJesus: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2020
It does not affect Nigeria
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by cococandy(f): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Since Trump came into office, he’s has been looking for all means possible to make sure brown and black people feel very unwelcome in the USA. That’s what fuels his racist base.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Bigchristo:
You can easily say this because you’ve not visited the US or perhaps not traveled out of your country before and see what you’re missing as a citizen from third world country.

I have been to two first world countries and i agree with this, and i am.no fan of trump.

Far too many Nigerians have over the years entered the us illegally, and constituted nuisance over there

The US has the right to set the terms of entry into their country

1 Like

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Yankee101: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2020
For anyone, igbo, oyakhilome + followers who believe him, in doubt that trump is racist, here you go. Eat and enjoy
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by kponkedenge(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigeria is not on the list
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Bigchristo: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2020
EcoBrick:

https://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2832IR
His racist kind of policies contributed to why he lose elections,no country in the world impose such rules on tourists n those visiting their country..it’s usually trump and his wicked mentality, have you asked yourself if Americans will pay such huge amounts just to visit another country?
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SocialJustice: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2020
If my Visa is guaranteed after paying the bond, I'll gladly pay and leave this hell for good.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by YelloweWest: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2020
Fùck trump!
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nicoswit(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Ẹyin ọmọ ajokuta mamumi tó sọnù láti ilè Ísírẹ́lì,

You see the man you are dying for?

And to the empty-handed Christians praying for the Jerry can faced albino, you see you are all mumu
So the good thing for them to do is to allow travellers overstay their visa right?

1 Like

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by RPirez: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:
And nigeria ns are supporting him because he carry bible

Na Okoro pple be dat na. grin
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SenecaTheYonger: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:
And nigeria ns are supporting him because he carry bible

America is not your home though. Try to visit other African countries and support them. Stop throwing money to USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Bigchristo: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

I have been to two first world countries and i agree with this, and i am.no fan of trump.

Far too many Nigerians have over the years entered the us illegally, and constituted nuisance over there

The US has the right to set the terms of entry into their country
Yes I also agree with you, I hope the US citizens visiting Africa should also pay same amount? Or should we allow them freely? When will you stop reasoning like a slave?
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by becky39000(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Barka00:
About 6 Million Naira Nigeria is not even among sha.
This man only selected the countries know for terrorism Trump2020
Over N7m at N470 to a dollar

1 Like

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by YelloweWest: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2020
SocialJustice:
If my Visa is guaranteed after paying the bond, I'll gladly pay and leave this hell for good.
Its a bond meaning if u over stay ypur visa you lose your money.

By the way, what do u think u can do in America with a tourist visa other than washing toilet and running from authorities?

You are ready to pay $15k just to live like a glorified criminal

5 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2020
cococandy:
Since Trump came into office, he’s has been looking for all means possible to make sure brown and black people feel very unwelcome in the USA. That’s what fuels his racist base.

Maybe so, but mass illegal immigration makes it harder for native born minorites in the job market. Immigrants will do a job cheaper than natives.( i recall one black liberal complaining that one of his uncles found it difficult to find jobs because illegalimmigrants do the job cheaper)

Infact the mass unrestricted illegal immigration is what in many ways fuelled the anger that led to trump getting into power in the first place.

Plus to be blunt, all those illegal immigrants come from the productive age group of their country. Their moving to the US benefits the US economically. Not their countries
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by AntiWailer: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2020
As African Angels no change votes. grin
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SIawomir: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Trump my guy

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by tempest01(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Mumu Nigerian supporters wey no get hope of visas.

Una go see the real Trump.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Farki: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:

He should have sent Mellania back then.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SocialJustice: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2020
YelloweWest:

Its a bond meaning if u over stay ypur visa you lose your money.

By the way, what do u think u can do in America with a tourist visa other than washing toilet and running from authorities?

You are ready to pay $15k just to live like a glorified criminal
Stop seeing the world through your view only. My first month there I'll make that money back at least 3 times. I didn't wash toilet in Nigeria, I won't wash in USA.

1 Like

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by gurunlocker: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2020
I'm not sure any country citizens overstay like Chinese and Indians in the USA, maybe Latinos..... But the attack is always on blacks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Coldfeets: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Raydos:
Instead of Africans to stay back in their countries and fight for good Governance so they won't have to be looking for greener pastures in foreign countries

All you will see them saying all the time is: “Run from this continent ooo” — Japa from this country” — “Africa is a place for animal, Better to run from this shit hole” and so on!!

I look at this comments and laugh, Every country at some point in time has face serious hardship and problems — If Europeans/Americans has all ran away from their countries then and not stay back and work things out

Would you be thinking of going to Europe today??

Or do you people think one angel will fall from heaven to develop Africa for you so you can move back?? LOL

You just spoke my mind.

And this is one of the so many reasons why I like Donald Trump.

For Donald Trump, it simply means, "Stay in your country AND develop your own country AND stop looking for greener pastures in America and in the process, taking up jobs meant for our people."

1 Like

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by melodyblog: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Na wa o
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Farki: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Raydos:
Instead of Africans to stay back in their countries and fight for good Governance so they won't have to be looking for greener pastures in foreign countries

All you will see them saying all the time is: “Run from this continent ooo” — Japa from this country” — “Africa is a place for animal, Better to run from this shit hole” and so on!!

I look at this comments and laugh, Every country at some point in time has face serious hardship and problems — If Europeans/Americans has all ran away from their countries then and not stay back and work things out

Or do you people think one angel will fall from heaven to develop Africa for you so you can move back?? LOL

The America that you're even talking about was made by people who ran away from their own countries. Europe is economically thriving today because Americans came back to help them rebuild their countries after it was bombed to dust.

5 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by sweetilicious(f): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Raydos:

Ordinary peaceful protest, Nigerian government shamelessly killed her citizen.What are we building when we have bad leaders.You want frustration to make the youth soil their hands with the blood of this evil people.I 'd rather they run away from evil.And keep their destiny intact. It's not cowardice.Oct 20 still hunt my emotions.I don't believe in Nigeria anymore.

4 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Well, it is what it is

Every country with their policy
However
The deluded folks up there thinking that Nigeria/Africa will get better if people stayed back bla bla bla rubbish talk are just jokers
The average black man in africa is consumed in tribalism, short term thinking and religious zealotry.
What makes you think any country populated with majority of the people like this will get better EVER?

I mean, if someone for personal reasons decide to be based in Nigeria; that's actually fine
But to delude yourself into thinking that Nigeria /Aftica will get better with time, or will develop
You will die of heartbreak
With the kind of people (defective fellows I must say ) that inhabit these failed $hitholes, nothing will happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trailer Fails Break & Crushes A Car In Jikwoyi, Abuja (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Fuel Tanker At Ekom Imam Junction / After Buhari's Visit, Petrol Tankers, Trucks Return On Lagos Bridge(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.