Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa (1954 Views)

What’s The Strangest, Most Unexpected Way You’ve Ever Injured Yourself? / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / What Is The Strangest Experience You Have Ever Had With A Patient? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa by AmuDimpka: 3:22am On Nov 24, 2020
His mother lost all her children in the cold hands of death before giving birth to him,,,,
Meet the 21-year-old Rwandan Boy Who Can't Speak, Eats Grass, Stays In The Jungle.
I watched the video on Instagram, the boy runs very fast that his mother tells the village people to chase after him and she is always with a rope to catch him. He doesn't like staying with humans, he is always in the jungle and people call him a monkey and jungle boy.

Really a sad situation,,, I hope he finds help soon

Odiegwu

https://www./430714610456993/permalink/1709157079279400/

Re: One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa by AmuDimpka: 3:23am On Nov 24, 2020
Though the mum hasn't been able to pin point the fatheer or do we know the relatives of the father but he has an uncanny weird attitude though! It's freaking folks out
Re: One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa by Toosure70: 4:44am On Nov 24, 2020
African fine o.
Re: One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa by dukeprince50: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Jeeez, that's a human?
Poor people always give birth to ugly children.
Just look at South Africa, Southern Nigeria/Northern elites and Egypt, compare them to DRC, Rwanda and the poor people in northern Nigeria.
Re: One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa by prince2pac(m): 6:11am On Nov 24, 2020
watched some videos about him online, it was disheartening
Re: One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa by AwkaFinest: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Microcephaly
Re: One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa by Abuventure: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
Jeeez, that's a human?
Poor people always give birth to ugly children.
Just look at South Africa, Southern Nigeria/Northern elites and Egypt, compare them to DRC, Rwanda and the poor people in northern Nigeria.
Rwanda is not a poor nation
Re: One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa by dukeprince50: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Abuventure:
Rwanda is not a poor nation
thanks, I never knew
Re: One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa by GreyBlood: 3:21am On Dec 07, 2020
AwkaFinest:
Microcephaly
wow! You are right. The first and last time I heard this microcepaly was during the Zika virus outbreak in Brazil around 2016.
Re: One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa by AwkaFinest: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
GreyBlood:
wow! You are right. The first and last time I heard this microcepaly was during the Zika virus outbreak in Brazil around 2016.

We learn everyday.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Ugu Leaf To Your Hair And Skin / Horror As Woman Delivers Monster Baby In Ekiti / The Importance Of Knowing Your Genotype And Your Blood Group Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.