Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars (17024 Views)

Osinbajo: FG To Create 21million Jobs, Lift 35 Million Out Of Poverty By 2025 / Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! / Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Josywhyte: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2020
if u want transportation cost to reduce,first and foremost,reduce fuel price to 75 or 100. Mumu vice president wey no get orientation. House boy VP
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by winningwinner(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2020
"FG plans to..." You're just waking up to reality at this time of great devastation, huh? Quite unserious in everything...!
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Available247: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Moferere:
Drive innoson or GAC if you are serious.

Not cheap either
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Myer(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Moferere:

Obviously, you are not well raised.
I blame your parents for not teaching you how to engage strangers.

Would you have been offended if I simply said "can't you read between the lines"?
Check you dictionary to see the meaning of illiterate.

So apparently, it's your english teacher and faulty 9ja mentality that is to blame.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by GeneralPula: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
Osinbajo should stop making mockery of himself. enough of this lies just to warm himself into the hearts of the cabals. he should have realized by now that they are seeing him as an errand boy and nothing more

So you mean he should stop contributing to what will help the nation grow?

You won’t diiee well..!
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Available247: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Basicend:

What is this one saying now?

Soro soke

grin do u know what soro soke means?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by brain54(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2020
country is in recession these leaders are still thinking of how to buy cars...them use car do una?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Ezmans: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Moferere:
Drive innoson or GAC if you are serious.
FAKE NEWS
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by NaijautoDotCom(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2020
This is a goood move. It helps our economy.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Bighead5: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

I see severe pain and hate from the Yellowba Muzlimz

The truth is if they must buy then innoson comes first.

Pls locate the nearest transformer in your area and hug you will be missed

Eventhough the owner of INNOSON Motors is an IGALA Man from Nnewi, I still stand by my initial opinion. INNOSON Motors are CHINA MAde substandard Vehicles and moving COFFINS with ZERO smafety Features. grin grin

Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Moferere: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Myer:

Would you have been offended if I simply said "can't you read between the lines"?
Check you dictionary to see the meaning of illiterate.

So apparently, it's your english teacher and faulty 9ja mentality that is to blame.

I guess you address your Uncle by tagging them illiterates at home.

Mannerless boy.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Bighead5: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Deefirm:
Attention seeker...ode

Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Bighead5: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2020
tiswell:
You are monumentally ma d

Go and drink Nnandi Kanu's Urine. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by sammyj: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2020
So GAC is now a Nigerian made car
chinjo:
Lie from the pit of hell. If you are serious about it, let the president, the governors and national assembly members change all their fleet to Innoson or GAC then we will know that you are serious. The other time, members of the national assembly rejected Innoson vehicles and went for Toyota products without Osinbajo condemning the act. Even osinbajo is using Mercedes product as his official vehicle. So oga pastor, who are you trying to deceive?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Bighead5: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Tecord1 post=96376037] and how do u know this? Do you have one ? Have you at any time driven one? Are you certified to determine how safe a car is? If your answers to these questions are 'NO', then you are just a bigot [/quote?

I'm a first hand user. I used one as Official Vehicle 2 years back. I only drove the Car for 2 weeks, but when I realised that I was driving a moving Coffin, I gave myself SENSE. grin I just parked the yeye Motor for Office. I come Dey use my Private Car instead. The Mumu Motor still Dey my office as I'm typing this. grin

Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Bighead5:
Whatever they do, FG should not buy any INNOSON Motors. They are substandard, fake with Zero safety features. Peugeot or GAC are better.
am sorry that the thing that give birth to you was not functioning properly at the time of your delivery
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Bighead5: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Akfrenzy:
Poverty & Hatred has messed up ur Bighead but mind u that even if ur FG didn't buy innosons cars he's far better than ur family ,generation and village put together

Trash.
How do you know that, the owner of INNOSON Motors is better than me? You think that everyone that comes to Nairaland is from IMO STATE like YOU?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by porthouse7(f): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Djyucee1:

If at this young age you are being this traibalistic, then you are a big problem to Nigeria
he might not be a tribalist as u think, I have a personal experience with innoson car my former company bought, I can confirm to u it was a very terrible experience
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Bighead5: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2020
nnamdi640:
Show us the one your father produce. Bad belle
Must everyone produce a Car?

Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by lomprico(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Mr planner!

nkkkkk
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by obami007(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Donald7610:

Your large pictures deserves ban, yeye ads

Na person hustle dey vex you like this ?

Bro, wickedness no go gree make most Nigerians move forward especially when person like you wan make dem ban adverts wey no affect you
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Coolgent(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2020
So the logic was increase the duty and levies so that local production becomes more competitive. But the annual demand for vehicles is about 720,000 vehicles per year. Actual local production is 14,000 vehicles a year.”

So Oga Pastor-entrepreneur compare actual produce rice with the demands of Nigerians too.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2020
chinjo:
Lie from the pit of hell. If you are serious about it, let the president, the governors and national assembly members change all their fleet to Innoson or GAC then we will know that you are serious. The other time, members of the national assembly rejected Innoson vehicles and went for Toyota products without Osinbajo condemning the act. Even osinbajo is using Mercedes product as his official vehicle. So oga pastor, who are you trying to deceive?
You ppl have comprehension prblm. What he said is proposed recently and ppl have freedom of choice, u can't force them to buy what thy don't like. Which foolish President or governor will ride vehicle that can't guarantee him security amidst this devastating security situation?
Atleast NPF, NIS FRSC and many govt agencies are patronising Innoson motors. You said they're not patronising local vehicles now thy proposed the plan to do so and u're still rejecting their plan, what else do u want them to do?
There are many automotive industries in Nigeria, it's not only IVM. There are about 17 locally assembly firms, include pioneers of made-in-Nigeria vehicles such as Coscharis, Nissan, Innoson, Ford and Elizade Motors.
Pls try to appreciate something no matter how small it's.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Donald7610: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2020
obami007:

Na person hustle dey vex you like this ?

Bro, wickedness no go gree make most Nigerians move forward especially when person like you wan make dem ban adverts wey no affect you
because I tell to save the poor data
reduce the size
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by chaloskyx: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2020
NIGERIANS ARE ALL STUPID YOUR LOCALLY ASSEMBLED CARS ARE ALL CHINESE CARS MOREOVA HOW MANY ASSEMBY CENTERS DO YOU EVEN HAVE IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA IS IT UP TO 5? ALSO SUCH MOVE IS PROBABLY PART OF THE TERMS CHINA GAVE NIGERIA AFTER ALL ITS LOANS TO PATRONOSE CHINESE CARS AND PRODUCTS DONT BE DECIEVED. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE SO CALLED LOCAL CARS ARE THEY EVEN CHEAPER THAN MORE TRUSTED BRANDS SUCH AS TOYOTA OR HONDA? ALL NA SCAM NIGERIA IS A SCAM THERE IS NOTHING LIKE LOCALLY ASSEMBLED THEY ARE ALL CHINESE MANUFACTURED CARS
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by texazzpete(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
DominusPrime:

And you are still gullible enough to believe these policies abi? And then when apc or pdp come out to canvass based on lies like ending boko haram in 3 months you will still be gullible enough to believe right? When una go get sense?

I am not responsible for your inability to comprehend simple written English...or for whatever is frustrating you today.

Seek help.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Seyzcham91(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
I like the way OP wrote the thread

"locally assembled car" lol exactly what they are

if i ever hear manufacture again for anyone mouth, na Hot slap i go dish out to the person
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/fg-plans-to-buy-locally-assembled-cars-says-osinbajo/
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by obami007(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Donald7610:

because I tell to save the poor data
reduce the size

What would have happened if you said it politely?

You were even threatening to report my ads

That’s wrong!!!
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Ochelyko1: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bighead5:
Whatever they do, FG should not buy any INNOSON Motors. They are substandard, fake with Zero safety features. Peugeot or GAC are better.

Even u in ur self and ur life u are fake! Have u use Innoson motor before? Or is there any of ur family members who have bought Innoson motor? I guess the answer I capital NO! So shut ur fucking mouth and go and sleep am sure u don't even have money to buy car now so till u have stay clear.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Walezy2020: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Basicend:
Innosun is rubbish.
always cherish what you have,Innoson is proudly Naija
Re: Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars by Donald7610: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
obami007:

What would have happened if you said it politely?

You were even threatening to report my ads

That’s wrong!!!
Sorry about that
Reduce the size
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Constitution Amendment: NASS Splits Minister Of Justice From AGF / Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt / Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.