Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting (25378 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Ejlove4u(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2020
good

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by mbahdi(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Ok
Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Kholar211: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Racoon(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Welcome development!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2020
THIS IS A SHAME, SADLY OUR SO-CALLED LEADERS DON'T CARE, TOO BAD.
Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2020
alfredilly:
This people have bilateral relationship with Nigeria. They have business interest to protect in Nigeria. They can't sanction their erant boys here. Our leaders are mere erant boys to the western imperialist.

Why do they santion election riggers? Talkless of murderers now!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2020
Why don't they start by sanctioning themselves for the 100s of years they looted Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Neddstark: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Nothing will happen.
Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2020
GeneralShepherd:
Why don't they start by sanctioning themselves for the 100s of years they looted Nigeria

They will after sanctioning these KILLERS cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2020
undecided
By placing bans
Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Neddstark:
Nothing will happen.

Yet something happen to election riggers?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by burudichange: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Good let dem deal with them and their family mercilessly they ar all rouge fake leaders

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2020
grin

Yes yes

Great news

Tinubu get ready

2 Likes

StacyO:
undecided

By placing bans

On individuals....

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fake news
Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by CSTRR: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
alfredilly:
This people have bilateral relationship with Nigeria. They have business interest to protect in Nigeria. They can't sanction their erant boys here. Our leaders are mere erant boys to the western imperialist.
Maybe.

But Nigeria is becoming irrelevant.
The Nigerian market has become useless thanks to poor governance.

Once Shell leaves, that is it.

Britain's interest in NIgeria is over.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Fake news

TO SLAVES AND ANIMALS. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by sammy329(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
maynia:

SLAVE
Let them help Yemen, that's the country that really need help angry angry
Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
sammy329:
Let them help Yemen, that's the country that really need help angry angry
This country does not need help?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by CSTRR: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
GeneralShepherd:
They looted India, Malaysia, Hong Kong.

But you don't see those countries blaming them for backwardness.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Notatribalist(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrr...barman give me enough bottles to celebrate..give all my real niggarrrrs enough bottles....am gonna celebrate and smoke all day and all night

The army, sanwo olu and the generalisimo don't know what they have put their hand into

Initially the army says we were not there
Then later they say we were there but at the request of sanwo olu...and we didn't use live ammunition...it was blank ammunition we used
Before you know it...they were preventing panel from assessing their morgue
And as a real niggarrr am aware only the generalisimo can give orders to the army....because as a generalisimo the army is at your beck and call...
Hahhaha...guess what niggarrrrs....buhari is the generalisimo....and the governor can also take permission from buhari to request for the army..which means buhari and sanwo olu are in deep shit
Lol.Generalisimo,where you for bring this one out?
Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Onmitage273: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dear brothers and sisters , if you can see this post right now . I am on my knees crying please do not ignore, .i know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am married, a father of two and I am very down at this moment. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time from my menial jobs due to owings. We have been hungry for days now , the kids has been drinking garri and is now affecting their health. I need to buy food and kerosene. . Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. I beg any kind hearted brothers and sisters on this forum Any amount please. I pray God bless anyone that gives me anything. Please. 313_5_83_86_09 first bank

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by CSTRR: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
In fact, before British invasion, India was the richest country in the world.

The level of loot that Britain got there is a 100 times more than what WAS gotten from NIgeria.

India is now a superpower, while Nigerians are still blaming Britain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
maynia:

TO SLAVES AND ANIMALS. cheesy

Lst me fully post thd reply to the complain.

The UK Government has outlined its position in the response to the petition. The Government said it welcomed the disbandment of SARS and the establishment of judicial panels of inquiry to investigate allegations of brutality. The FCDO urged the Nigerian Government to hold those responsible to account. The statement continues:

The UK Government will continue to work with the Nigerian Government and international and civil society partners to support justice, accountability and a more responsive policing model in Nigeria. We will continue to push for the Nigerian security services to uphold human rights and the rule of law, investigate all incidents of brutality, illegal detentions and use of excessive force, and hold those responsible to account.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cdp-2020-0148/

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Farki: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Block all their visas. They can't be killing Nigerians and then running away to enjoy abroad.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Lst me fully post thd reply to the complain.

The UK Government has outlined its position in the response to the petition. The Government said it welcomed the disbandment of SARS and the establishment of judicial panels of inquiry to investigate allegations of brutality. The FCDO urged the Nigerian Government to hold those responsible to account. The statement continues:

The UK Government will continue to work with the Nigerian Government and international and civil society partners to support justice, accountability and a more responsive policing model in Nigeria. We will continue to push for the Nigerian security services to uphold human rights and the rule of law, investigate all incidents of brutality, illegal detentions and use of excessive force, and hold those responsible to account.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cdp-2020-0148/

SLAVE, they did the meeting yesterday? On the 23 November

This shows you hardly think. tongue

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by rastaLivity: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
They shouldn’t stop there, they should come and recolonize the north

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Amelia5: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
OELAD:
Damn UK

Isoright grin

For everyone reading this message, we shall overcome this year cool.... stay focused!

don't forget to check my signature
Hmmmmm
Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by Antoeni(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by iezeiyida(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wow the great petition garnered over 220k signatories!!

Very good idea to sanction 97% of the heartless criminals masquerading as past and current Nigeria leaders

Thank you Silas Ojo

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting by davodyguy: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sanwoolu should be the first on the list

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / I Will Support Whomever Bello Picks As Successor - Adeyemi (throwback) / Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.