Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan (24927 Views)

#TrashChallenge: See What Youths In Ibadan Did At Agodi Gate - Photos / Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2020
9ja ti su mi
bad news every time
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Seniorwriter(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Too bad the SGs are having a handful from the frustration they've metted out.

PROACTIVITY Leads To PRODUCTIVITY!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by sammy329(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:
Wetin dey happen for my once peaceful Ibadan
I really missed Ajimobi. GSM has turned Ibadan back to den of thugs, Auxiliary boys causing trouble everywhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by greensandy: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2020
sammy329:
I really missed Ajimobi. GSM has turned Ibadan back to government of thugs, Auxiliary boys everywhere.

We warned them...

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Akfrenzy(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2020
grin Ndi Arewa will still say nah Igbo's
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by techmo(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2020
sammy329:
I really missed Ajimobi. GSM has turned Ibadan back to government of thugs, Auxiliary boys everywhere.

I miss him also, Gate and Iwo road is now den of thugs, thanks to auxiliary and his boys, if you talk now Seyi's boys would insult you

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Raylight2(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:
That picture with the Toyota Highlander should have been retaken from another angle. Don't ask me why.
why? I want to learn
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by greensandy: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Send in the Army. Lawlessness should not be allowed.

Supported. It's always good to curb the menace as early as possible.
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by ebonge1: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:
That picture with the Toyota Highlander should have been retaken from another angle. Don't ask me why.

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Yenefer(f): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2020
Gucciblog:

You talk like a F00l! Please don't quote me back.. I am not mad like you
mat u say
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by greensandy: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

I miss him also, Gate and Iwo road is now den of thugs, thanks to auxiliary and his boys, if you talk now Seyi's boys would insult you

Don't mind them. Seyi who doesn't know what is going on underneath his nose.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Cosmas399: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2020
Wahala
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by sammy329(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2020
angry sad

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by endsarrrs(f): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Nbotee:
Everyone is angry and frustrated
Not everyone please sad dont say that.
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by techmo(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2020
greensandy:

Don't mind them. Seyi who doesn't know what is going on underneath his nose.

That's what happens to people who surrounds themselves always with praise singers, and always want to hear praises , Ajimobi on the other hand cares less of what anyone says

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Aburada: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2020
DenreleDave:
sad

Since na LA LA post am, front page is guaranteed

FTC

Who should I send my aza to??
born2winnx grin
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Mayng01(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigeria securities have lost respect
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by capitalzero: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2020
sammy329:
I really missed Ajimobi. GSM has turned Ibadan back to den of thugs, Auxiliary boys everywhere, causing trouble.

Just as they caused troubles during endsars by destroying lives and properties

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by nautybride: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:

I don't know why, but I am smiling grin grin grin

Anyways, you people always against this GSM and praising Ajumobi of blessed memory. I guess you are politicians, directly or indirectly.
Ajumobi's regime was not favourable for majority of the people then. He found all ways to collect and collect from its occupants.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by RALPHOW(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2020
It's like Nigerians are frustrated, just getting angry at any slight provocation.
What are the reasons?
1. Things are just too expensive, food is now out of reach of common man. 1ltr of groundnut oil that used to 600 is 1k, everything double.

2. Wives are angry with their husbands who can not provide enough again.

3. Naturally with women, once there is no enough food at home the next is to padlock other room.

4. Result will be tension in the body of men, and the result will be violent everywhere.
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by mariovito(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Standing5:
The mob mentality is gaining root and sprouting branches in Nigeria gradually.
Everyone is becoming more and more conscious of the fact that belonging to violent-ready group can do a lot for them. They have realized army and police are just mobs in uniform who can decide to victimize whoever is in isolation.
From cults to market sales association and religious clusters mobs are spring up.
Your statement on the surface may seem flimsy but deeply rooted are high intelligence.
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by VanDerWaalforces: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go in the other room and read a book.
Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
I will love to meet U if U don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by riroye3263: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2020
The Fulani Government of Nigeria don’t want education to work before. They will continue to do everything to weaken the ruined education system simply because it is western and haram. It complies with bokoharm’s Shariah doctrine of anti-westernism. If you disagree then ask yourself why does ASUU matters always get senselessly protracted, ask yourself why does the education sector recieve the lowest budget funding? The schools and universities in a ruined state. Ask yourself why was the islamic murderers of the educationist Oluwatosin Oluwasesin (who was beheaded by upcoming bokoharamists pupils she caught cheating with the Quran in 2007 during an exam while carrying out her duty as an invigilator posted to the north) ever brought to justice ? Why was History as a subject systematically removed from the syllabus? They even achieved that using your own people to do it who think they were implementing a sensible policy without realizing they are been used to implement a anti-enlightnemnt policy which would not allow the children of the indigenous people to be exposed to the historical facts that the Fulanis actually don’t have an ancestral land in Africa much less of having any in the expired contraption called Nizooria! But that’s how they operate, turning every native land owners against one another just like many of their paid agents here on naira land with fake usernames pretends to be from other tribes using Yoruba and Igbo names calling everyone Igbos and afonja, causing enmity and bitterness between unsuspecting forum visitors when they themselves are the mongrels.

When they call you IPOB or AFONJA (a brave Yoruba warrior deceived, manipulated, betrayed and backstabbed by the Fulani black arabs) just tag them as MONGREL which is what actually defines a lost human with no true identity, a mixed breed human resulting from a third generation replication of an abominable combination of Fulani white skin arabs who raped and impregnated women from various tribal native blacks all across northern Nigeria after their lands have been usurped and men killed in countless jihadist wars waged by the likes Uthman Rot Fodio and the likes before and after him. Mongrels are not hard to identify, they all over and everywhere in Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Mali, Cameroon walking with daggers and arrows, doing shoeshiners, okada work, securing your house as a meggard etc, they may appear darkskin but usually have curvy hairlocks like the Arabs and arab sharp nose like buhari, yaradua, etc. Those ones are not the problem but make no mistake as they may turn around anytime against you once their masters and imams activated them, their brainwashed programming kicks in and they began to yell alauakbar on a killing spree, check out okada riders are always reckless om their driving, after pumping high on their usual drugs they believe alah gives life and alah takes life as he pleases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Others Beg Court Not To Transfer Them To Prison / Refusal To Respect Single-term Agreement Caused Pdp’s Defeat – Gov. Aliyu / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.