Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo (517 Views)

Kenyan WEF Puppet Govt Signals The Dangers Of Voting Obi. / Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by GBTYO: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2020
CNN is not and will never give a rat's ass over Lekki massacre.

The UK govt's call for sanction isn't benevolent but rather a strong arm diplomatic tactic to force their puppet Buhari and APC govt to accelerate the NWO Agenda 21.

Only a fool will see CNN and the Zionist controlled UK as an ally.

The idiot Buhari and his retinue of APC goats have seen the fury of the masses which they know the brute, Buruntai can not tackle.

This is why they are dragging their feet in implimenting the satanic Judaic world order agenda in Nigeria.

All these CNN coverage of the Lekki massacre is all grandstanding blackmail.

Rothschild's United Khalifate is only pressurizing their puppet Buhari to accelerate their satanic Judaic Communist agenda.

Don't be fooled

Arm up and brace up for WW3.

We will burn this b!tch down before they sell us to Judas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by techmo(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2020
This thread is a good reason why Social Media needs regulations
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by GBTYO: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:
This thread is a good reason why Social Media needs regulations

Slave.

This thread was created for men and not slaves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by Yenefer(f): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by GBTYO: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2020
They killed Kyari for opposing their Satanic Judaic Agenda 21..

Fact
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by techmo(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2020
GBTYO:

Slave.

This thread was created for men and not slaves.

Your mother must really be proud of how she raised you, calling a stranger slave

Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by GBTYO: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

Your mother must be really proud of how she raised you, calling a stranger slave

Slave, this thread is for free born men and not baartard slave commodities

Waka pass.

Idiot
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by GBTYO: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2020
BMC's latest fool for hire Techmo, is here doing his 30k per month shilling.

Techmo, we are done talking.

You will see real fury.

That which will make every citizen uprising look like kindergarern tantrums.

You think every one is a bastard and a slave like you?

I am GOD's Son.

Created to walk among God and whom God ordered HIS angels to bow down to.

Without me, there won't be a devil

As for those, inbred, descendants of Cain claiming Chosen, when we finish work for Niggeria we will do what Hitler refused to do - burn those bastards in a heap to their god Moloch

Slave
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by GBTYO: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

Lol

Lions can give birth to a goat and apples can't fall far From it's tree

Your parents attitude really reflected on you

Coming from a fatherless bastard .

Your post shows your bastardty

KYS already .
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by Spicycat(f): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2020
GBTYO:
They killed Kyari for opposing their Satanic Judaic Agenda 21..

Fact
pls what is this Judaic Agenda 21?
and what are the 1st to 20th Judaic Agenda?
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by helinues: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Na you and who con get quarrel now?
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by GBTYO: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Spicycat:

The mass murder and enslavement of the Children of God by the descendants of Lucifer through Cain.

Don't worry yourself.

Men are ready to oppose these bastards.

You will live to 120 and be free.
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by SoBright101: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Same people would post unverified news, make some comments with different monikers in order to tag it fake news to make way for social media regulation, not just on nairaland but also on other social media. This has been going on unnoticed for so long.
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by PreyingMantis(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Spicycat:

Covid-19 (2019), Agenda 21 (2021)... Depopulation of the world by the Globalists

1 Like

Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by lamentor78(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
A lot of mad people full this country e.g the guy above
Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by boyjo: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Spicycat:

I got this from the link, click the link and watch the video:
https://www.nairaland.com/6274218/covid-19-what-mrna-please-spread#96367360

MY GOD. Please spread this far & wide. MUST HEAR! Video link is at the end of this thread.

Don Smith: "It becomes more apparent with each passing day that Covid-19 vaccines are at the very best unsafe, and at the other end of the spectrum they're completely sinister in nature."

"Covid-related vaccines attack the VMAT2 gene in the body. The VMAT2 gene are what Covid-19 vaccines are designed and engineered to attack. Consequently the VMAT2 gene is also known as "the God gene."

"The VMAT2 gene affects the frontal lobe area of the brain that deals with your emotions and your spiritual connections. These vaccines are mRNA in nature, that is messenger ribonucleic acid. Ribonucleic acid is essential to various biological roles including encodingdecoding, regulation and expression. These vaccines are designed to change your DNA. I want you to listen to this statement by a young man who participated in a clinical trial of a Covid vaccine, and whose mother stated...

Prior to the clinical trail my son was a very active young Christian man." This young man made the following statement, "They have killed God. I can't find God. My soul is dead." That's after participating in a Covid-19 vaccine clinical trial

1 Like

Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by ProT: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm very sure the West want "something" from Buhari, but what that "something" is, I don't know!

1 Like

Re: Buhari APC Puppet Govt Under Blackmail By The Nwo by ProT: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
GBTYO:
BMC's latest fool for hire Techmo, is here doing his 30k per month shilling.

Techmo, we are done talking.

You will see real fury.

That which will make every citizen uprising look like kindergarern tantrums.

You think every one is a bastard and a slave like you?

I am GOD's Son.

Created to walk among God and whom God ordered HIS angels to bow down to.

Without me, there won't be a devil

As for those, inbred, descendants of Cain claiming Chosen, when we finish work for Niggeria we will do what Hitler refused to do - burn those bastards in a heap to their god Moloch

Slave

If u ask me bro, this is uncalled for.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Politicians Has Finished This Country / If Gen Gowon Did Not Loot CBN ,he Went To Loot National Treasures At The Museum / Sen. Elisha Abbo, Fined For Assaulting Woman, Slaps Another Citizen Repeatedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.