Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike (59740 Views)

Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU / NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Balaxx: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
MuhMubRaj:

Abi 72 ?
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by PussyOdour(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
University of Uyo accepted the federal government offer and vote for the suspension of strike.
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by khingTony(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
PussyOdour:
University of Uyo accepted the federal government offer and vote for the suspension of strike.
What's your source?
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by kolarov93(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm waiting for Unibadan to say nonsense o
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
UPDATED

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by sinkhole: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Haryoife:
UPDATED
10 to 4, still good score grin
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Drlateef94: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Any news from ABU?

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
sinkhole:
10 to 4, still good score grin
Yes boss still moving

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Inspiration007: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Haryoife:
#Updated
Tuesday Nov24. 5:00pm
The following institutions have taken their stand on the latest offer issued by FG

1. University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Rejected the offer ❌
2. Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Rejected the offer ❌
3. Federal University Dutsin-ma (FUDMA) Accepted the offer ☑️
4. Micheal Okpara University (MOUAU) Accepted the offer ☑️
5. University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepted the offer ☑️
6. Benue State University (BSU) Rejected the offer ❌
7. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Accepted the offer ☑️
8. Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Accepted the offer ☑️
9. Umaru Musa Yaradua University (UMYU) Accepted the offer ☑️
10. University of Calabar (UNICAL) Accepted the offer ☑️
11. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Accepted the offer ☑️
12. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Accepted the offer ☑️
13. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Rejected the offer ❌
14. Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Accepted the offer ☑️
The list will be updated in subsequent reports
#ASUU

Thank God say MOUAU accept the offer. I wan swear for the VC fess fess

4 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Dreamliner787(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
ebenezer202l:
as in eh, house don tire this one

Lol.. not really, I work, but I just happen to be a type that values my Academics so much over any thing else.. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by olawalepopoola: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good one
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by sinkhole: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Haryoife, e bi like say the score don reach 18 to 4 o, in favour of the Accepting Party grin cheesy
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by EricSmallz(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
How many Electoral College remain make Acceptees win? grin I learn many things this year 2020 sha.

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by DaInferno(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
sinkhole:
I think if this strike is suspended, Nigerian students should protest against all those Universities that voted for continuation of the strike. Some of those lecturers need to be given "minimal shishi" cheesy
protest kwa?... some of us just want graduate try relocate. make we d pay tax the see the dividends
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by teewai3(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
EricSmallz:
How many Electoral College remain make Acceptees win? grin I learn many things this year 2020 sha.

Lolz... But in Nigeria na majority vote matter..

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
sinkhole:
Haryoife, e bi like say the score don reach 18 to 4 o, in favour of the Accepting Party grin cheesy
Update go show soon boss

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sinkhole Update don show
Check am

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by sinkhole: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
kolarov93:
I'm waiting for Unibadan to say nonsense o
I dey hear rumour say UI accept o, but make we wait for update from Haryoife sha cool
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Tony142: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
There are 70 university under ASUU, so for the strike to be called off atleast 36 university will accept the offer, once 36 university accept the offer then no need to bother one self to check what others school voted for

We only need 36 university to accept, 11 university has already accepted, remaining 25 university to go

May God punish all the ASUU member including those that rejected and accepted #nonsense

They will be paid for the months they did not work, but nobody will pay for the time the student wasted at home

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by sinkhole: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Haryoife:
Sinkhole Update don show
Check am
I dey your back dey follow grin
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by sinkhole: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tony142:
There are 70 university under ASUU, so for the strike to be called off atleast 36 university will accept the offer, once 36 university accept the offer then no need to bother one self to check what others school voted for

We only need 36 university to accept, 11 university has already accepted, remaining 25 university to go

May God punish all the ASUU member including those that rejected and accepted #nonsense

They will be paid for the months they did not work, but nobody will pay for the time the student wasted at home

For some rumour wey I dey hear self, e don reach 18 for acceptance, no be half be dat? cheesy
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
sinkhole:
I dey hear rumour say UI accept o, but make we wait for update from Haryoife sha cool
I never hear anything o boss but I go put all of una for update mode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Tony142: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
sinkhole:
For some rumour wey I dey hear self, e don reach 18 for acceptance, no be half be dat? cheesy

Lol, were u for they hear am?
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by sinkhole: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, were u for they hear am?
na for my angwa o, the place current pass BBC grin cheesy
After guys don take some bottles, na so dem go just dey see vision like dat o cool and d vision go con come true!

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Tony142: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
sinkhole:
na for my angwa o, the place current pass BBC grin cheesy
After guys don take some bottles, na so dem go just dey see vision like dat o cool and d vision go con come true!

Lol
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Lorayne(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Haryoife:

I never hear anything o boss but I go put all of una for update mode
Where do you get your info from?
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Raylight2(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
sinkhole:
So, Oga detective, what is your information on FUTO?
I have no information concerning any school
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Raylight2(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
sinkhole:
abeg no mind am, na so some people dey do I too know!
thank you. why not share confirmed information. who dey look for rumour for here? who rumour don help? even if you wan share am, at least dey consistent.

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Risentouch(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Raylight2:

thank you. why not share confirmed information. who dey look for rumour for here? who rumour don help? even if you wan share am, at least dey consistent.

Oga pack comot for this thread na, if e dey pain you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by SavageMaster: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
sinkhole:
I think that is the school of Ngige's three children grin

One of his children actually graduated from a state school in Nigeria.
MBBS
Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
SavageMaster:

One of his children actually graduated from a state school in Nigeria.
MBBS
Buh e don graduate ma why Dem no pity us wey still dey

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
UPDATED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.