Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

You Can Make Good Money While You're Still In Service. Check This Out. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Can Make Good Money While You're Still In Service. Check This Out. (480 Views)

Ghosting Of Service ?! Check In! / Can You Make 250k To 750k Why In Service? / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Good Money While You're Still In Service. Check This Out. by genuinewealth(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Do you have bathroom slippers?

Let me teach you how I am turning bathroom slippers into designer flip flop & and I am reselling the flip flop for #7,000 to #10,000.

Comment "YES" if you are interested in this training.

Who told you that there's no money in Nigeria? We are making good money legally.

This is an opportunity for you to gain financial freedom instead of complaining about poverty.

All you will need to make this flipflop is less than #1,000 & you will be making over #5,000 profit on each pair.

I have created a comprehensive video on all the steps of how to make this flipflop.

Comment "YES" if you are interested in this training & I will teach you all the processes.

Re: You Can Make Good Money While You're Still In Service. Check This Out. by genuinewealth(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Checkout testimony.

(1) (Reply)

Preparation For Nysc / Interesting Reactions From Nigerians As Reps Consider Scrapping NYSC / Corps Members Protest After Their Colleague Was Slapped By A Corper In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.