Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges (2591 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges by Glamoury990: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2020

Despite new evidence submitted against embattled Nigerian socialite, Hushpuppi in California, his Lawyer Gal Pissetzky has disclosed that his client is not guilty of fraud allegations leveled against him.

Pissetzky who disclosed this in an interview with Forbes stated that Hushpuppi is a businessman who operates legal and registered businesses Continue Reading

Source:

https://ablymedia.com.ng/hushpuppi-not-guilty-of-fraud-charges-lawyer-pissetzky/

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges by Organsmuggler(f): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges by donbachi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Check which of the hushpuppi...cos i dont see the hushpuppi we all know.coming out of jail soon.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges by blowjob: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin grin grin

Nigeriaworld
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Come closer lemme slap ur face with my 9" dick
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges by Dammy10: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wat
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges by Freestainworld(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
I wasn't expecting him to be guilty, after all Amaechi says he don't like money.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges by SUPERPACK: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just regurgitating old and archaic news of 3 months. Useless blogger, no go find work.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Declared Not Guilty Of Fraud Charges by oz4real83(m): 3:58am On Nov 25, 2020
In OP's mind, it is the lawyer of the accused that declares an accused "not guilty" grin. This is why I don't argue with some people on this forum, not everybody has the same level of knowledge, some don t have at all grin

(1) (Reply)

Her Surgeon Na Baddest”: Fans Gush Over Eniola Badmus As She Flaunts Banging Bod / Vote Nwando Ebeledike For Mbgn 2011 / I Love Nigerian Men But: Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.