Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Safeguarding Your Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Safeguarding Your Home (152 Views)

Why You Should Have A Praying Altar In Your Home / What Is The Origin Of That Cross In Your Home & Church ? / Safeguarding Your Home "Mountain Of Fire Ministries" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safeguarding Your Home by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Safeguarding Your Home by Robinho22: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello guys I'm a YouTuber, I teach about Nature, Natural herbs, Spirituality, Esotoric knowledge. i have this gift my dream is to explore my knowledge to the world so that people can learn and start improving their lives. learn and become untouchable ���
How to take an Effective spiritual bath to be free from badluck, hindrance, negative energy, dark Aura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwsUID2Sk14
Re: Safeguarding Your Home by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
If it's done with Love it's acceptable by God and you do not add any other gods to it.

(1) (Reply)

SHILOH 2020: You’re Victim Of What You Fear, Says Bishop Oyedepo - CHRISTIANGOS / FOR CATHOLICS, What Day Are You On, On Novena To Our Mother Of Perpetual Help / How Was Christmas Carol In Your Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.