Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos (4219 Views)

Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Absolute Nonsense
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Dreadlock69(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Awnnn so beautifully made for each other
But God of vengeance will destroy you people

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Palehair: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
uruba23:
grin grin grin I have no comment to reserve they should sha stay on their lane. Biko who is the woman in this picture.
That's not how it works in a same sex relationship. They are both men so they are both husbands

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Tedpgrass: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
When in Rome, do as the Romans
Respect national laws.... please please

Can this be done publicly in any of the Middle Eastern countries.... Is what I ask

"Live and let live" - - completely agree to, within limits of the Law.

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Very irritating and so disgusting

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Franktom247(m): 2:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Gandollar and hisbah come and see something

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Palehair:

That's not how it works in a same sex relationship. They are both men so they are both husbands
Are you sure about that I think there is the wife between both of them.. I got no knowledge in this area just curious.

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Edeyoung: 3:55am On Nov 25, 2020
They should bs arrested

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Palehair: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2020
uruba23:

Are you sure about that I think there is the wife between both of them.. I got no knowledge in this area just curious.
Then do some research if you are curious unlike a straight relationship, both men are dominant in the relationship but when it comes to sex, one is definitely submissive
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Taysik(f): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2020
2 ladies from the world's population just lost their husbands��� it is well, Jesus will intervene.
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Powerfly(f): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2020
fuckpro:

Gay world population can never be 20%
You are saying 1.6 billion people are gay

Lol.. Gay population in the world is actually higher than that. 20% represents those who have accepted who they are and are out of the closet. They are 15% more who are still living in denial and in the closet..

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Gentlesniper(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Morningblues:

Same you who will do anything to be in a country where this shit is practice . Lol human being with selective morality grin grin grin.

Anyway they didn’t bring in to your doorstep

Two happy consenting Adult enjoying their life, who don’t even give a Bleep about your existence!!

you guys dont just get it, fine they can do whatever they like with their lives but they should respect the rules in Nigeria as such act has become a crime here.
why not go to Florida and commit a crime and see if your life wont rot in jail.
na for Nigeria everybody dey get power break rules, then post on social Media

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by McTobe(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2020
It’s only foolish and stupid acts that we copy fast...All these fine girls everywhere what will now happen to them...ayam jus confused...bone to bone...hian Oooo

Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by ValeeLove(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Some people are even supporting it.
This is what happens when you choose to live a life without God.
For those who claim God doesn't exist, I hope you see what that mentality is causing.
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Mandela27: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2020
I wonder how these guys assholes go dey.Jesus! some people get solid mind o
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by eze31362(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Morningblues:
A man just propose to his boyfriend yesterday in Lagos state Nigeria, two men from Miami Florida who came for vacation in Lagos, proposed to his boyfriend..

See below for engagement photo .

What do u think.
nomatter what you think or the baptismer name you may to this act we must call spade a spade
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by kimco(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bigotry...that is what God would want. Pure bred Bigotry in Africa, what else is new. Go on, these two love birds wi continue to be happy on their terms, not yours.
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by peppermint7(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why exactly are you disappointed
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
laughs wholeheartedly
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Yahman1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Aru

Eme
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by Cohelm(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
If this is just the start of the century and we have seen so many changes were in some of the countries in our continent they are allowing this kind of things to happen. I am not against such people but it is still wrong. How can a dude be with another dude. It is just wrong and I can't accept it. I am also disappointed in such men.
Re: Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos by tnerro1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
These two deserve to be beaten to death

If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man / Video Of A Lady Being ‘chopped’ In A Swimming Pool By Yahoo Boy Surfaces / Whats The Sluttiest Thing Youve Seen A Girl Do?