Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

God Bless The Igbo Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless The Igbo Nation (1371 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation / I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless The Igbo Nation by AljUche: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
it has to be said that the igbos are a great people who can adapt to any environment regardless of the challenges the face.

the igbos are the most pro-Nigerian people in our nation today, even as they are surviving the tremor of Nigeria.

the igbos make up a sizable part of the nations market and military.

they igbos have made Nigeria proud to have them in this nation, from Achebe to Dora and co they have given us something to be proud of.

the igbos are truly a great people no matter how others put it. They have come a long way to help Nigeria as a whole

Yes i am saying it again, God bless the igbo nation for their handwork and love they have given this nation called Nigeria.
Re: God Bless The Igbo Nation by EzeUche2(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2011
Re: God Bless The Igbo Nation by AljUche: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
EzeUche_:

why

wetin i do u brother angry angry angry angry
Re: God Bless The Igbo Nation by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
Alj Uche:

it has to be said that the igbos are a great people who can adapt to any environment regardless of the challenges the face.

the igbos are the most pro-Nigerian people in our nation today, even as they are surviving the tremor of Nigeria.

they igbos have made Nigeria proud to have them in this nation, from Achebe to Dora and co they have given us something to be proud of.

the igbos are truly a great people no matter how others put it. They have come a long way to help Nigeria as a whole

Yes i am saying it again, God bless the igbo nation for their handwork and love they have given this nation called Nigeria.

Thanks Alj Uche,and don't mind Ezeuche wink. I scanned your post for even a hint of sarcasm,but found none.
Re: God Bless The Igbo Nation by gernded(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
Igbos are the most trusted Nigerian you can think of , make una born Ezeuche no bi igbo he just use that name to counter your write up.

NDEWO NU NDI BE ANYI

IGBO AMAKA,
Re: God Bless The Igbo Nation by jason123: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2011
Alj Uche:

You have made a valid point which Nigerians usually neglect, which the highlighted part above.
If you think about it, it is the igbo man that has literally made Nigeria. Without them, there would not have been a Nigeria (Azikwe). While their counterparts never supported Nigeria. They are thoroughly the MOST PRO-NIGERIAN group in the country.
Their hard-work and patronism should not go unrecognized by Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: God Bless The Igbo Nation by T9ksy(m): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2011
jason123:

You have made a valid point which Nigerians usually neglect, which the highlighted part above.
If you think about it, it is the igbo man that has literally made Nigeria. Without them, there would not have been a Nigeria (Azikwe). While their counterparts never supported Nigeria. They are thoroughly the MOST PRO-NIGERIAN group in the country.
Their hard-work and patronism should not go unrecognized by Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Hear! Hear!! Hear!!!
Re: God Bless The Igbo Nation by AljUche: 1:08am On Mar 21, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

Thanks Alj Uche,and don't mind Ezeuche wink. I scanned your post for even a hint of sarcasm,but found none.

thank you brother

i have being think of it for sometime now and i have come to realise that igbos are the brigbe holding this nation because they are willing to go anywhere in nigeria just to do business thus economy grows

Thank God we nigerians have igbos in this nation if not, it would be a divided country.

and please do not mind what i have being saying about igbos in the past, i was just a bit of anger and i mean non of it smiley
Re: God Bless The Igbo Nation by isalegan2: 1:29am On Mar 21, 2011
Very good, Alhaji.

Now, all you have to do now is to support a Igbo presidency for 2015. And we can close the book on Biafra for ever! Are you game? smiley
Re: God Bless The Igbo Nation by AljUche: 2:27am On Mar 21, 2011
isale_gan2:

Very good, Alhaji.

Now, all you have to do now is to support a Igbo presidency for 2015. And we can close the book on Biafra for ever! Are you game? smiley

i am game oooooo

since i am half igbo/kanuri it can be me
Re: God Bless The Igbo Nation by coldhearts(f): 4:23am On Mar 21, 2011
I agree with Op but more importantly I wish we can split peacefully right away into 3 and the Igbos can kindly take the oil with you , don't forget to takeĀ  president GEJ and Africom-us with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why is it that when africom(the merchant of death brought in by GEJ) is mentioned, the section moves down quickly undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Now Selling Their Kidneys To Survive Hardship / Tension In Enugu Community As Leaders, Women Battle Catholic Priest / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Journalist And Innocent Tiv Villagers In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.