Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? (19413 Views)

Would Like To Play This Game / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? / Who Played This Game Why Growing Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by mechanics(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Funny question.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by omonla10(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
4years old. At that age I had zero problems

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
At my current age. I'm at the peak of my beauty, with all my features intact. grin Stop looking at me like that cool

U are really pretty

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
stillmaticOG:
That's a stupid question because aging is inevitable
'Assuming', don't be a spoilsport.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
At my current age. I'm at the peak of my beauty, with all my features intact. grin Stop looking at me like that cool

Fine girl
But u too dey aggressive
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by jaytii(f): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Assuming you are given a super power to stop ageing, what year would you stop your growing process and why?

I would stop mine at 30 Years Old, i really love that particular age, i would have gained some life experience, and my body is still young to really enjoy life and endure life challenges.

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper at what age would you like to stop growing?
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by stillmaticOG(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
'Assuming', don't be a spoilsport.
grin

You first smiley
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Liposure: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bobxin:
Already passed that age though.
Reminds me of the movie IN TIME
i thought i had this movie. I'm still looking for it
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Liposure: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Elsueno:

The very peak of youthfulness in mind, body & soul

An thinking, if I pray to the Almighty and beg for such gift on earth, I don't want immortality, But just to stay at that age on earth
i thought its 20
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
stillmaticOG:

grin

You first smiley
25.I want to be forever young.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Liposure: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Princessbettyj:
23 kiss i love that age with passion
you still look the age

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
LyfeJennings:

U are really pretty
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

Fine girl
But u too dey aggressive
undecided
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by OLATT21: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
at age 70
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Silentgroper(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Silentgroper at what age would you like to stop growing?
I'm looking at 50. I'd prolly still have my fine boy looks with some white beard..

yummy grin.

i'm surprised u still remember me

wbu tho?
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by lastchild: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
40 is perfect

at that age you fit into almost everything, you are in between youth and older adults, you can comfortably mingle with the boys and the men, you can do politics and not looking too small or too old

well, it all depends on your body stature
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Silentgroper(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Team_forever young
Thoo
No wise man wishes to stay young for ever
someone really needs to tell these guys that they are fvcking boring ffs..
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by olatunji390(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
40 will be the perfect age, that's the age u will understand where u are coming from better and where u are going
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
I'm looking at 50. I'd prolly still have my fine boy looks with some white beard..

yummy grin.

i'm surprised u still remember me

wbu tho?
Oshey! Sugar daddy with the sauce. tongue

I hate your moniker, remember?I still know it.

25, forever young.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Silentgroper(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
*scoffs* what beauty? Did someone never told u look like a gobling

1 Like

Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by stillmaticOG(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
25.I want to be forever young.
So u don't want to be an evening Newspaper cheesy
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
*scoffs* what beauty? No one ever told me that I look like a gobling
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by mickelkingz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
lol.. all nairaland girls is like "18, 20." na wa.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Silentgroper(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Oshey! Sugar daddy with the sauce. tongue
I hate your moniker, remember?I still know it.
25, forever young.
Hehehehe.. U knw warris going on.
keep on hating it until it silentgropes u. Lol.
why nt 30, it feels more balanced. Besides, u're still much young at 30.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Silentgroper(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Chii59 post=96408814][/quote] Hahahahaha. Crazy fvck.
d fact here is, u aint pretty nd there's no disputing it.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hehehehe.. U knw warris going on.

keep on hating it until it silentgropes u. Lol.

why nt 30, it feels more balanced. Besides, u're still much young at 30.
30 is scary.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2020
stillmaticOG:

So u don't want to be an evening Newspaper cheesy
Don't start. grin Your turn guy.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Olarewaju89: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
cheesy. I wish God go just open heaven and ask me this question directly,e for sweet me die..

but I'd love to stop aging at 20years,but only the thought that I'm gonna die one day makes me feel like everything man is hustling and struggling to attain here on earth is truly vanity upon vanity

Na just to dey do good for humanity nai sure pass....

You get sense this boy.
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Silentgroper(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2020
MhisTahrah:
30 is scary.
Why?
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by stillmaticOG(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Don't start. grin Your turn guy.
I look forward to getting old and being someone's sugar daddy grin

Not sure I'd like to be forever young even if that were possible. It gets boring doing the same thing over and over.

Even currently, I'm tired of the normal routine. I look forward to getting old and experiencing the other phases of life.

Drinking, clubbing, women gets boring at some point
Re: At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Why?
Proper adulthood starts and I'll have to act like I have sense. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game / This Or That? / Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.