Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World (42478 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Elon Musk As World Richest Man / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by PotatoSalad(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

UK has banned cars run on petrol by 2030 and other countries will soon follow suit including America.
Maybe in the next century when we have 11G and more efficient ways of electricity generation, petrol cars will be like Arcade game consoles: a collection.
Everything we see in sci fi movies are going to happen. It's only a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by blacknp(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
5 years ago, Elon musk was not even in top 100

He can overtake Amazon owner in5 years time
18 months ago the SEC was trying to strip him of his company, nothing good comes easy, some analysts on Bloomberg had written him off already, job Man was using controversy on Twitter to boost his Tesla brand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Martinez39s(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Which time my own name go enter their own book and people
Baba God pls pick up and answer my call as I don tire 2 de wait.
Lol. There are no gods in existence so no gods can pick your call. Work hard and be fortunate.
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Rich but not looking rich
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by stonemasonn: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Gerrard59:
When one reads the kind of innovative capitalist ventures - biotechnology, software engineering, medicine engineering etc., - that come out of the US, I still doubt whether China can overtake her.
China is a master copycat, Xpeng copied Tesla and its shares is rising very fast.
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Ykc2(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin....tech is taking over...put dangote in the competitive American environment and watch him nose dive...

dangote will not worth more than 500 million dollars if his in America inshort he will still be serving his sentence for tax fraud ,

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by walozanga(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Be greatful niqqa some people are praying to be the one in your current life.

But anyway I have 3million for you that can get you a corolla if you want only

THE BEST ADVICE OF THE DAY. YOU ARE BLESSED, DO MORE OF THIS HERE.
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by humilitypays(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Notatribalist:
I am not sure this figures are correct. Where are they getting all this money from? 500billion dollars? Not Naira o,ha..
hahahahahaha Buhari has stolen more than that.

Gowon have maybe close to that.

Black mans wealth is through looting and government help just like Aliko Dangote

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by wman(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Mark can't because Facebook is loosing value over time as more competition sets in, in the world of social media. Zoom is a potential overtake of Mark. As for Tesla and Elon Musk, I see him overtaking Jeff Bezos of Amazon before 2022 ends

He can't overtake Jeff Bezos in the next 2 years.

Jeff Bezos is projected to be the world's first trillionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Meekha(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Make I send my account details..? angry
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Grandmeister(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
The guy is a modern day genius on jeans and a T-shirt. His vision is years ahead of us.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Elsueno: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
The problem with this kind of money is that, it can evaporate over night as it's based on stock or shares.

The rich of the old are the reaaaal rich people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Raychee(f): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Intelligence, smartness, hardwork and dedication. Stop calling God's name in vain. Ya'll already know what to do. Our environment is not favorable for growth like this but we can start somewhere smiley

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by izibili44: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
I have an entire family that his in need of 250k to get a house rent. If you can also extend it to them.
Legalcriminal:

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by AlexBells(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
dogmart:
Hmm. God when?
Will you just stop being mad, anything to make God look bad, lol
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by jeffoe(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
NOT TRUE in real time he his the fourth bill gate 3rd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Coldie(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
It's not hard to be a billionaire in the western world, all u do is solve a problem especially in this internet era.

Since I came to london I discovered that google map is widely used by almost everybody, google map is used by supermarkets, delivery people, uber, even u can use google map to know when ur bus would arrive d park, u can use it to also determine traffic in an area etc.

I discovered google map hasn't even reached it's peak, google map would soon start producing services that enables u predict population in an area, naturally as an entrepreneur you should know that high population density means more market.

Plus the most recent feature I believe google map would soon have the ability to show u the weather of an area, the moment I thought about this feature I made an extra research and I found out google removed their google weather app of recent by August, they removed the singular app inorder to aide them upgrade the google map app, naturally this tells u google map is abt to have a weather report.

Somebody who thought of just this small idea just made billions of dollars just like that

8 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Karleb(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is for all those who faulted Paystack CEOs for selling, Elon Musk sold PayPal now he is the second richest in the world.

Mark who didn't sell, though very rich, is not on top three.

There are so many ways to the top.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by leksite120(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin....tech is taking over...put dangote in the competitive American environment and watch him nose dive...

Stop this nonsense, if he's lucky, y cant u be lucky also
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by sirp9898(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is the real billionare the merit it fhfrough theire invents not this monoply billionare we have here
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by djon78(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
kingxsamz:
Some clowns will come here and say it's grace, when he clearly doesn't believe in a god.
Meanwhile, while Elon Musk is making huge impact in the world, some group of clowns are hell bent on the world ending so that they can fly into the sky and wear white robes all their life.

He is still a mortal
Susceptible to death
Steve Jobs was more talented, brighter and with better prospect than this guy. How did he end up.

Humans are mortals
Can go anytime
To answer to there maker
And give account to the creator of life on how they spent there life here .

Creativity and innovation is good and required of humans
But whatever we do
We are still mortals
Any day that dude dies
He ain't going with a pin
To the great beyond

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Bodyodour: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. There are no gods in existence so no gods can pick your call. Work hard and be fortunate.
how com there is life?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Zooposki(f): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just when you realize that all these top companies like google, amazon, apple, Elon musk, Facebook etc etc were created by the FBI, CIA etc etc towards an agenda. If you know you know.
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Legalcriminal:

You have a car to sell to him or you have 3 mil to give him? I'm not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by mikeybrainy: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by muller101(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
See the dressing. Very simple.
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
blacknp:
Oil is forever, it has been burning in Baghdad for thousands of years, before man knew what it was.

Demand is not forever. Oil was burning in Baghdad for thousands of years before anyone thought it was commercially useful.

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
ZIINI:

Wetin you dey yarn like this angry
person no fit catch fun in peace in. Ignore my comments na

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by HitlerGaddafi: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
ClearFlair:
Happy for Elon Musk but Bill Gates gives away like half of his wealth.
Enough of this stale crap talks.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Raalsalghul: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Gerrard59:
When one reads the kind of innovative capitalist ventures - biotechnology, software engineering, medicine engineering etc., - that come out of the US, I still doubt whether China can overtake her.

Could it be that the research from U.S has more marketing compared to China?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by Golan007: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
5 years ago, Elon musk was not even in top 100

He can overtake Amazon owner in5 years time

Would be difficult.
Re: Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World by manuelreports: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
bill gates has been the world richest man from 1997-2017 e no easy , kudos to the rest , won't be surprised if mark overtake him
Which Mark
Make I hear word
If he continue with the way he is going very soon Facebook will struggle to stand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / Viral "Papa bar" Story Inspires Guinness To Support Bar Owners, Bartenders / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.