Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) (27996 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Where were they when Yoruba boys in Lagos almost lynched Tinubu during the Endsars protest ?

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Thunder fire dem....
Ipob Terrorist in severe pain just like the one above me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Thunder fire dem....
and you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by flokii: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

If Apc gives her ticket to Igbos and PDP to North.

Hope you know Yorubas have been scammed and the northerners has played on south intelligence?

Because I'm very sure PDP will win it if they played it like that.

I have this feeling PDP planted Umahi in APC to destabilize the party and further cause division.

The Igbos won't vote APC even if you field Kalu/Umahi in 2023. They are loyal servants of PDP, check history and you'd see. The more reason PDP should consider them

PDP will field Atiku again no doubt with Wike or a SS person as VP this time around. If APC fields someone from SW, say PYO with Northerner like El rufai, it's sure victory for them.

Northerners know why they have been visiting Tinubu of late. The 2023 election is APC's to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by helinues: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Where were they when Yoruba boys in Lagos almost lynched Tinubu during the Endsars protest ?

Where were they ko, awade ni
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Gandollar where art thou? This is what we argued about just yesterday.

NOTHING LIKE RIFT BETWEEN THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Sammy07: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
flokii:

I have this feeling PDP planted Umahi in APC to destabilize the party and further cause division.

The Igbos won't vote APC even if they field Kalu/Umahi in 2023. They are loyal servants of PDP, check history and you's see.

PDP will field Atiku again no doubt with Wike or a SS person as VP this time around. If APC fields someone from SW, say PYO with Northerner like El rufai, it's sure victory for them.

Northerners know why they have been visiting Tinubu of late. The 2023 election is APC's to lose.

This is what I've been saying all along.
thank God you could reason with me.

Ever since Awolowo and Abiola saga, I can't trust the North!

Helinues, NGpatriot, seunmsg, Thatfairguy1.
look it from this angle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

This is what I've been saying all along. thank God you could reason with me.
Heli.nues, NGp.atriot, seu.nmsg, Thatfa.irguy1. look it from this angle.
I don't think as such.
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by flokii: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

This is what I've been saying all along.
thank God you could reason with me.

Helinues, NGpatriot, seunmsg, Thatfairguy1.
look it from this angle.

Bring out Middle belt, the core North becomes useless, like completely useless.. they can't monopolize anything.

As a good student of history, the North held on to power because of Easterners like Azikiwe, Ekwueme and co who were so good at asslicking and bootlicking the Fulanis.

The Northerners are wary of Yorubas and I know this for a fact. The day Yorubas rise up against them, they'll flee. We feed this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by enyi1: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pay him visit as what grin
Is it in consolation of his dead before arrival presidential ambition? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
omenka:
Eve if one hates this man, you just gotta give it to him, he'sa force to reckon with!

Yorubas, Tinubu is far from perfect, but guess what, so are all other political leaders from other regions.

Protect him from external aggressors as best you can. It is in the best interest of the West.

Always wish we had a man of his clout in my region.
Tinubu ? Interest of West ? Which West?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by averatravels: 3:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Are you ready to come work in the UAE? Contact us today and we will get you there!!!

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Dovegrey: 4:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Thieffffffffffffff tinubu the drug lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by BabaO2: 4:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Is Tinubu the CSO of Lagos State

Something is fishy

I don't like Tinubu's leadership style but he should be careful especially for his life!!!
He is a vvip, you can't hide a star. Stop hating successful man. For your worries: He installed the present president /government and he will install himself as the next president /government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by princemartinsG(m): 4:30am On Nov 25, 2020
THIS IS WHO ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU IS

Many continue to ask who Asiwaju is to merit all the accolades that even their fathers and forebears cannot command

It's obvious they don't seem to understand the import of being the creator and brain behind existence of something as big as a political party

In the entirety of Nigeria there is yet no single person with the sagacity, intellect and practical human capital building prowess that match that of Asiwaju

Asiwaju is the man who you run to to pull you out of serial failure. Asiwaju is the man you run to assist you to succeed where you had repeatedly become a failure. Asiwaju is a builder of men. Asiwaju is the technocrat of modern Nigeria as epitomised in the staunch legacy he left in lagos state. Asiwaju is that man whose single handedly orchestrated the sacking of an incumbent reign. Asiwaju is the pioneer of the new lagos every dick and Harry love to call their own and associate with by force

For the benefit of those who are the questioning who Asiwaju is and why he is being treated specially

For this reason I am wary for those jumping into APC now after their long unsuccessful marriage with PDP over the years. Now they are in need for a platform for their political survival and where they could seek recourse is in Asiwajus APC

Thus Asiwaju is the giver of hope unto them whose political hope is completely lost. Asiwaju is a political saviour being the reason why his success attracts hate and enmity from a lot of persons who envies his position and secretly wish they are him

This is who Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is

Fahdiga:
What position does Tinubu occupies that warrants all this unmerited visits. Nigeria is just a glorified shit hole that honours theives and looters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by seguno2: 4:34am On Nov 25, 2020
ethicallyright:
Sometimes the greatest way to say something is to say nothing at all! - Justin Timeberlake (2018)

Ladies and gentlemen ,Res ipsa loquitur , the picture speaks for itself..

TINUBU is the most influential political leader in Southern Nigeria while Buhari is the most influential in Northern Nigeria.

Moral Lesson: It is not enough to defect to APC , a party that the JAGABAN created , after serving PDP for years. Contrary to public deceit, the President Maker is ASIWAJU and he is in Lagos. As long as you hate him, he won't approve a president from your region.

Why are you wailing so much?
Where did the Lekki massacre happen? In Abuja or in Lagos?
That thing on top of your neck is not a decoration. Please use it.
Thank me later
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by seguno2: 4:44am On Nov 25, 2020
flokii:
Bring out Middle belt, the core North becomes useless, like completely useless.. they can't monopolize anything.

As a good student of history, the North held on to power because of Easterners like Azikiwe, Ekwueme and co who were so good at asslicking and bootlicking the Fulanis.

The Northerners are wary of Yorubas and I know this for a fact. The day Yorubas rise up against them, they'll flee. We feed this country.

Empty chest beating unsupported by history.
Where was Brigadier Ogundipe after Ironsi was murdered along with Adekunle Fajuyi in the Fulani counter coup of July 1966? Was Ogundipe junior to CBN looter Gowon?

Is Obasanjo a south easterner?
Did he not asslick the Fulanis to make Shagari president over Awolowo? Was that because Shagari was brighter than Awolowo?
Did Obasanjo not continue his asslicking of the Fulanis when he prostrated to Atiku for his 2003 second term? When he arranged the 2007 election for Yar’Adua? When he joined Tinubu to package Buhari in 2015?

Are you really ignorant of all these things, or you are only mischievously hiding relevant information

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 4:48am On Nov 25, 2020
princemartinsG:

Many continue to ask who Asiwaju is to merit all the accolades that even their fathers and forebears cannot command

It's obvious they don't seem to understand the import of being the creator and brain behind existence of something as big as a political party

In the entirety of Nigeria there is yet no single person with the sagacity, intellect and practical human capital building prowess that match that of Asiwaju

Asiwaju is the man who you run to to pull you out of serial failure. Asiwaju is the man you run to assist you to succeed where you had repeatedly become a failure. Asiwaju is a builder of men. Asiwaju is the technocrat of modern Nigeria as epitomised in the staunch legacy he left in lagos state. Asiwaju is that man whose single handedly orchestrated the sacking of an incumbent reign. Asiwaju is the pioneer of the new lagos every dick and Harry love to call their own and associate with by force

For the benefit of those who are the questioning who Asiwaju is and why he is being treated specially

For this reason I am wary for those jumping into APC now after their long unsuccessful marriage with PDP over the years. Now they are in need for a platform for their political survival and where they could seek recourse is in Asiwajus APC

Thus Asiwaju is the giver of hope unto them whose political hope is completely lost. Asiwaju is a political saviour being the reason why his success attracts hate and enmity from a lot of persons who envies his position and secretly wish they are him

This is who Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is

Nice comment

5 Likes

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by wirinet(m): 4:58am On Nov 25, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You don't write good Eglish. Really, are you a graduate? I once read a comment where you referred to your NYSC days. Did you graduate? Read what you wrote and correct yourself bro.

I mean no harm please.
Forget English, this is an informal forum and not a TOEFL exam. Attack the message and not the messenger. Why do Visiting Obas, service chiefs and senior federal government officials pay courtesy calls to Tinubu whenever they visit Lagos? What position does Tinubu hold in the Nigerian constitution?

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by wirinet(m): 5:03am On Nov 25, 2020
BabaO2:
He is a vvip, you can't hide a star. Stop hating successful man. For your worries: He installed the present president /government and he will install himself as the next president /government

He installed the present president /government? I now understand why DJ Switch said Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face.

I used to think that the present government was installed by votes from the electorate.
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 5:11am On Nov 25, 2020
OLAADEX:

IPOB miscreant you are sighted!!!!

Oloriburuku, everything is not iPob. Grow up

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by 1972xy: 5:12am On Nov 25, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
U are left with no option than to admire greatness.I for one , i respect him a lot, i love him as a persôn being a goal getter and a freedom fighter. He has empowered a lot of people and he has been doing that even ever he became the governor of lagos state. He is a very brilliant person who knows how to create wealth. i give it to him on that.
But he offended me and my family. I was a very young enterprineur in Ajah when Tinubu was the governor of lagos state.. i bought a piece of land where i was moulding Blocks for sale in Ajah. i was making money ,i employed over 25 people working for me in the industry. i had over #12million investment on that property then.
Just like a film, Tinubu moved in with Hakeem Odumosu the present commissional of police and destroyed all my investment on that land and asked me to vacate the land. Everything ôn that land was destroyed by Odumosu and his men working as Task force for Tinubu.
No compensation was paid till date. I still left my plot of land for them in Thomas village with a foundation on it when i was asked to come and pay #3million ratifiction fees and i didnt have such money. .Oba Akiolu ane late Olumegbon sold my land to another person.
Oba Akiolu and Olumegbon Fatai of blessed memory were all Tinubu agents.
So tell me, if i continue to hate him i have reasons for hating him.
But i have forgiven him because i know one day God will smile on me again through him. I pray O lord.
if u have the means help me pass it across to him

Some people hating on him will never reach his level of achievement even though they live 1000 years.

before u hate tinubu, ask yourself this question, is tinubu the curse of my problems and predicaments, na tinubu say make ur papa poor?

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by elvision1(m): 5:14am On Nov 25, 2020
princemartinsG:

Who is this ragamuffin? Tinubu made which lagos? Lagos the first port of the Portuguese when they first came to Nigeria? Lagos a former capital? Is Tinubu not paying you enough to add sense to your talks or that's a way of you protesting for a raise?
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Sammy07: 5:24am On Nov 25, 2020
flokii:

True.
let's see what will happen in 2022 sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HID Awolowo's Burial - Live Updates (Pics) / Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements / Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.