Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call (51412 Views)

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached / FG Covid19 Loan: I Missed Their Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by omoadeleye(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Uhm
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2020
They called me but till now, I haven't seen any alert. Is there any hope of being paid?

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Businessicon: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2020
eghuan1:

Don't bother yourself.

When they called, I thought it was somebody else and told the person I could not hear that I will call them back with another line.

As I was trying with my android phone, Truecaller showed survival fund or something like that.

I couldn't get through with the call but I was surprised to see 30k alert the next day when I woke up.

I heard they will pay another one thus week. Beneficiaries were to be paid three times. I pray they keep to it make I go buy bag of rice for Christmas
sorry for asking, after the call how lond did it take before you got paid?
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Attit: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2020
I pray the economy improves and most Nigerians benefit for it. Imagine the amount people above are celebrating as survival fund. It a real survival in Nigeria.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by ModestGal(f): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2020
L
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Pat081: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2020
eghuan1:

Don't bother yourself.

When they called, I thought it was somebody else and told the person I could not hear that I will call them back with another line.

As I was trying with my android phone, Truecaller showed survival fund or something like that.

I couldn't get through with the call but I was surprised to see 30k alert the next day when I woke up.

I heard they will pay another one thus week. Beneficiaries were to be paid three times. I pray they keep to it make I go buy bag of rice for Christmas
lol ,I will come ur house for Christmas b that ooo and is the money for everyone
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by uptimum123(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2020
Snitch24:
but wait why are u all lying
wtf is wrong with y'all

Make hay while the sun shines

Enough of this your negativity

8 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Likasite: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2020
May You Not Miss The Final Call

Brother Righteousness Biko Talk To This Man
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by gtown: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Buhari giving out money free everyday, yet some people are not happy about that.
Soon he will be missed when he's not there anymore.

10 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by OBTMOS(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
They have called me since last week but I have not been paid till now.

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by eghuan1(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Businessicon:
sorry for asking, after the call how lond did it take before you got paid?

I was called Friday night and when woke up on Sunday I saw the alert

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by mywells: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Ironer needed at Lagos State Fashions Hubb,#25,000 per month.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Is it possible for the company account to be credited, and the employees not credited?
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by eghuan1(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Pat081:
lol ,I will come ur house for Christmas b that ooo and is the money for everyone

Make we pray say them pay o. I go invite you sir

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by dermmy(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Attit:
I pray the economy improves and most Nigerians benefit for it. Imagine the amount people above are celebrating as survival fund. It a real survival in Nigeria.

Someone up there is even planning to get a bag of rice with the money grin This country don finish people are frigging hungry.

2 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by SamJed(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2020
espn:
I stopped reg at a point because the travel industry was shut down for months and they expect me to provide proof of payment for at least 3 months. I do not think they reason at all. Moreover sometimes I pay with cash even before the Coronavirus. If govt help is not coming to hetbloan to expand and keep business going in this country is a hog war.
you should have uploaded any proof that you had. My employer pays us by hand but we normally have a book where we sign that we have been paid. That was what was uploaded as her own proof. Today we have all received our alerts

4 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by hollah123: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Obakoolex:

Woke up to see 50k alert this morning shocked
which bank cos the last time I checked they haven't paid any unity bank, Union or Zenith

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2020
OBTMOS:
They have called me since last week but I have not been paid till now.

Same here
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by BeckyChinelo1(f): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2020
YESpParticipant:

This was the same number that called me. It took me about 5 hours to reach them because I missed their call.
My dear. Mine was almost one hour o
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by BeckyChinelo1(f): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Obakoolex:

My dear me too. Woke up to 50k alert

2 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by boogie2: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2020
My staff members were paid 30k each. Just to let you guys know.

2 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by mechanics(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Snitch24:
but wait why are u all lying
wtf is wrong with y'all
hahahaha, they might be true.
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by mechanics(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Obakoolex:

hmmm, why is yours 50k?
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Starboytwo(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2020
We way dey street nko? Wetin dey for us?
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by boogie2: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2020
OcVoice:
Is it possible for the company account to be credited, and the employees not credited?

Company account was credited 30k too

2 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Businessicon: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2020
eghuan1:

I was called Friday night and when woke up on Sunday I saw the alert
Alright, thanks bro
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by amrichy(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2020
eghuan1:

Don't bother yourself.

Abeg oga sorry to bother u, is this fund meant to be refunded later by the beneficiaries and also, can one still apply for it (if so, what are the procedures and the requirements)? BTW, please show ur guy som luv wit small airtime oeighto 2705 08 6 7 ( Airtel). thanks
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by yahrant140(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2020
I was first called to confirm my company

Later on Saturday, I was called to confirm my employee details and my company account.

No alert till now

Wisdomkosi:
They called me but till now, I haven't seen any alert. Is there any hope of being paid?
Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by tee59(f): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2020
8 out of the 10 of us were called and after a week , we got our alert. So far , you have received the call, your alert will come. This is the first time in my life that I will receive anything from State/ Federal government.

10 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2020
yahrant140:
I was first called to confirm my company

Later on Saturday, I was called to confirm my employee details and my company account.

No alert till now

I pray they will remember us.

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call by Henryifi: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
eghuan1:

which state are you pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014 / NSCDC Recruitment Of 10,000 Set To Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.