Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Get 10 Copywriting Jobs Sent To You For Free!!! (₦200k Monthly Average Salary) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get 10 Copywriting Jobs Sent To You For Free!!! (₦200k Monthly Average Salary) (700 Views)

Average Salary In Nigeria / N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States / Average Salary Of Microfinance Bank Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 10 Copywriting Jobs Sent To You For Free!!! (₦200k Monthly Average Salary) by Looopy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
COPYWRITING 101

Copywriting is the art of writing text for the purpose of advertising or marketing. The aim is to get people to take an action, usually to buy a product or service.

You can learn this high income skill and become very good at it. All you need to get started is a good knowledge of English, the ability to be creative in thinking and guidance from experienced copywriters which I will provide to you in the form of ebooks.

1. For business owners, learn how to use copywriting to get more customers and more sales.

2. For freelancers/people looking for a side income, the average Nigerian copywriter earns over ₦200,000 a month (you can google to confirm). Not bad for a job where you can pick your own working hours and work online from anywhere in the world. Imagine earning ₦200,000 just for writing a copy for a brand!!! The best thing about this is that you can be working from home!!!!

Copywriters are in great demand, tons of copywriting jobs/gigs are waiting to be sent to your mailbox. Start your copywriting education today and I'll forward all available jobs to you for free. Take action now!!! Sign up using the link below. Offer expires in 72 hours!!!

You're probably wondering if my claims are true, why don't you see for yourself. You only have ₦990 to lose and a lot to gain. Offer only available for the first 100 people to register. Sign up using this link below.

https://flutterwave.com/pay/copywriting

There's much work to be done in becoming a good copywriter. What is stopping you from taking the first step today? Start your copywriting journey today for a token of ₦990 and you'll get all available copywriting jobs sent to you as a bonus for free.. No hidden charges, no extra payment.

Re: Get 10 Copywriting Jobs Sent To You For Free!!! (₦200k Monthly Average Salary) by Looopy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Awriters:
Send me the job. Remove 2k on first payment.
Lol. Just prove to me that you're a good copywriter and I'll send you one for free. Forget the 2k
Re: Get 10 Copywriting Jobs Sent To You For Free!!! (₦200k Monthly Average Salary) by smiliyB(f): 1:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Looopy:

Lol. Just prove to me that you're a good copywriter and I'll send you one for free. Forget the 2k
I can prove to you ooo...just send it, let's get started pulling those plugs asap. Meanwhile, just like a magnet I'll gather all the lost pins in the room wink
Re: Get 10 Copywriting Jobs Sent To You For Free!!! (₦200k Monthly Average Salary) by Looopy(m): 2:14am On Nov 25, 2020
smiliyB:
I can prove to you ooo...just send it, let's get started pulling those plugs asap. Meanwhile, just like a magnet I'll gather all the lost pins in the room wink
Pm. Send examples of copies you've written.

(1) (Reply)

TEF 2021 Questions And Answer (hurry Now) / Vacancy. Shop Attendant / 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.