Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,753 members, 6,116,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 January 2021 at 08:32 PM

DOWNLOAD: Kalix Drops 4-beat EP ‘rudiments’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD: Kalix Drops 4-beat EP ‘rudiments’ (100 Views)

Reezi Drops New Single– “Jakpekpe” / Music: Adam Swag Drops Video For “10/10 Correct” / Apply The Rudiments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Kalix Drops 4-beat EP ‘rudiments’ by Bossvibe: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kalix, an Abuja based Nigerian DJ and Rapper, has come through with ‘Rudiments’ his long awaited EP

The Ebonyi born Rapper hinted Agora News in the early hours of Friday 13th to announce the release of the much-awaited project.

Songs on the 4-track project include
‘Intro’, ‘Sinusoid’, ‘Low’ and ‘Play it again’

The body of work was single handedly carried out by him alone.

The young talented rapper has continued to pull the strings in the Nigerian music industry with several beautiful projects.

Speaking about this EP Kalix said: “I feel great, this EP is a sum up of my creativeness, and hard efforts. And I’m certain a sound like this hasn’t hit the Nigerian community”

The gifted Rapper, whose real name is Mgbebu Kelechukwu Petrus promises ‘Rudiments’ will be the best sound to hit the waves.

TRACKLIST:

1. INTRO

2. LOW

3. SINUSOID

4. PLAY IT AGAIN

Download Now: https://bossvibe.com.ng/download-kalix-drops-4-beat-ep-rudiments/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Ft Tiwa Savage – Speak To Me Lyrics / Wizkids Music Essence Made It To BARACK OBAMA'S Favorite Music Of 2020 Fa / How To Create Video And Audio Advert Jingles Right In Your Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.