Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,282 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Have A Feeling This Job Offer Might Be A Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have A Feeling This Job Offer Might Be A Scam (751 Views)

Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed / I Just Lost A Job Offer Of 650k Because Of Professional Qualification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Feeling This Job Offer Might Be A Scam by Firstinfosite(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Mymedicalbank is an establishment that was recommended to me by a colleague.

They provide health care jobs and medical trainings

Please I would like to know if they're legit. I wouldn't want to waste money I don't have to travel for a scam job

I have been doing some research myself and something seems wrong

Please is there anyone that is familiar with them? I would like to know if they're legit or not

Thank you. God bless

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling This Job Offer Might Be A Scam by OluwaWizzy(m): 5:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Hello,
Yes, MyMedicalbank is a legit company, they are situated around Toyin street in ikeja. My younger brother worked with them

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling This Job Offer Might Be A Scam by Naheem001: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Of course MyMedicalBank is legit. Apart from Healthcare jobs and medical training, they have a suite of cloud-based products that connects consumers with healthcare providers, health information and their health records from any location.

Some of their products are HomeCare, Health Market, Telemedicine, Clinic visits, Health Jobs and others. These products are widely used by health organizations in Nigeria.

So, if you're lucky to join their team, you're on the right path. Read more about them at www.mymedicalbank.com

(1) (Reply)

.... / Food Concept Management Trainee Interview Port Harcourt 2021 / Membership Recruitment At IIM-AFRICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.