Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. (1226 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Impostor: 2:12am On Nov 25, 2020
I’m a bit tired and getting ready to sleep so won’t write much. I am one of those guys they could describe as, late flowers. Those are flowers that bloom late, that is they bring out those beautiful colours late compared to others flowers . I have shared some of my stories in the past. Like many Nigerian guys, I didn’t get a job after graduation for many years but kept developing myself sha. Due to financial instability, I didn’t get married and of course no woman will date you for long in that state. Good job came around 36 or so, few years later things are a lot better & more stable. It’s time to get married but all the girls I keep running into are indomie and egg girls (21 -25) can barely have a proper conversation apart from “have you eaten etc.” I feel the older girls are either married or at work so one can’t see them whereas these younger slayers/students are jobless especially with COVID and ASUU so spend all day on the streets, hence, easy to find grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin some of them are decent though but I prefer age difference of around 4 to 9 years not 15/16 . I will advise younger guys not wait cos from my experience, if you want to get married as a 40 yr old man, most ladies you will be seeing will likely be much younger. Relatives will also keep shouting and warning you to avoid 32 - 40 year old girls due to pregnancy issues . That leaves you with only 22 to 31 years old ladies. if you don’t work in the bank or civil service, you may not see late twenties ladies. Hence you will end up with indomie girls that were in primary school while you were rounding up university cheesy grin cheesy grin. Hopefully the economy get better so that upcoming guys find their footing early.

Questions:

Has anyone experience marriage with huge age gap?
Are they advisable?

I do ask myself sometimes, is our First Lady and Melania Trump happy?

Do such relationships work out well?

How do one cope with their sexual prowess later in life?

Will they eventually be able to hold proper conversations?

1 Like

Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Freelane33(m): 2:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Impostor: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Freelane33:
Hmmmmmmm

Yeah
Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Wahala for who wan marry
Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Uncle93(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Your age is quite okay and you will easily find a younger girl of 24/25 for marriage, maybe youre in the wrong city

1 Like

Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Impostor: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Uncle93:
Your age is quite okay and you will easily find a younger girl of 24/25 for marriage, maybe youre in the wrong city

I am in the right city but those 24/5 girls are too young for late 30s, in my opinion
Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Uncle93(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Impostor:

I am in the right city but those 24/5 girls are too young for late 30s, in my opinion
They are not, you just don't get it. Normally girls dont marry guys thier age, they go for older guys for marriage.
Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Impostor: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yeah but not far far older with 15 years, that’s a lot
Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Impostor: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
So everybody de dere lane for this mata
Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by tobechi20(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Look for one on the same path with you. What buisness are you into or would you like to venture into. Look for a girl with the same ambition. Then you both can embark on same journey. She can grow with you.

I explained it here

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/16/relate-dont-marry/
Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by MacMkboy(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2020
What city are you in?
Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by MacMkboy(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Impostor:

What city are you in?
Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Impostor: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
MacMkboy:

What city are you in?

Lag
Re: Older Guys & Young Girls, My Story. by Zaksart: 5:41am On Dec 02, 2020
They are still good ladies in lag... The area you are matter a lot. Why don't you go to those area you have business and office for working class girls between 25-30... Especially from 27 to 30 though... Girls this age are ready too but be careful and observe. Don't make your intentions of marriage known to any of them.. infact form you are a broke nigger and watch how you'll discover humble girls from oloshos.

Reasonable girls i have dated so far are from 25 - 35.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Seun osewa On Behalf Of Nairannlanders / Josephine Ogorchukwu Needs A Husband / Top 7 Things Every Women Should Always Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.