Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Madam At The Top - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Madam At The Top (41551 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Nice
Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 6:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2020
That was obvious, wasn’t it? She handed the car key to me.

‘Have you washed it?’ she asked.

I looked at the array of cars in the park. ‘No, I didn’t even know which one I would be driving.’

‘And you didn’t bother to ask,’ she said accusingly. She looked at a particular car. It was a Toyota Highlander. ‘You have to wash it,’ she said.

I sighed and nodded. ‘Yes, Madam.’ There was a plastic bucket inside the security post. I took it to a tap close by the post and filled it with water. I then took it to the car.

‘Have the key,’ she said, handing the car key to me. Gingerly, I took it from her. From the booth, I took a towel that looked like a face towel. I used this to mop the car.

Madam stood by and watched me. Some minutes after, I was through.

She entered the car while I kicked the engine to life.

‘You’re taking me to Victoria Island,’ she announced.

‘Yes, Madam.’

The traffic was starting to get busy, but we soon left the mainland.

‘Drive to Adetokunbo Ademola Street,’ the voice of the woman said.

‘Alright, Madam.’

I drove to the street she said. She directed me to a commercial bank. I parked the car on the car lot while she got down importantly.

‘You wait in the car,’ she said.

Did I even need to be told that? I nodded at her and watched her enter the bank, the security guys curtseying to her. To pass the time, I switched on the car radio, leaving the door to my side opened.

A talks program was on the radio. Some listeners phoned in to contribute on why spousal abuse was on the increase. As a man yet to be married, I barely found the topic interesting.
It took almost an hour before Madam returned.

‘Drive back to the office,’ she commanded.

‘Yes, Madam.’

It was a smooth ride back to the office. about one o’clock, an office assistant came to serve the security guy, the other driver and me food. I wasn’t expecting that.

‘You’ll be having free lunch,’ Edmund explained.

‘Oh that’s good.’

Few minutes after four o’clock, Madam came down with her handbag. She had closed for work and was on her way home.

‘You will drive to Ojuelegba,’ she said. ‘I live at Surulere.’

‘Okay, Madam.’

Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899

2 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by Ayo5991(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Following
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by tonysunkan: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cool story
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2020
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
It was a smooth ride back to the office. about one o’clock, an office assistant came to serve the security guy, the other driver and me food. I wasn’t expecting that.

‘You’ll be having free lunch,’ Edmund explained.

‘Oh that’s good.’

Few minutes after four o’clock, Madam came down with her handbag. She had closed for work and was on her way home.

‘You will drive to Ojuelegba,’ she said. ‘I live at Surulere.’

‘Okay, Madam.’

I engaged the gear and drove out of the company’s premises. The traffic had increased, so the drive was quite slow. That day, I got to know
where Madam lived at a duplex in Ishaga. It was the end of my first day at work.

‘You will be here early tomorrow morning to take me to work,’ she instructed.

‘Yes, Madam. Goodnight.’

‘Goodnight.’

A week later on my new job, Madam informed me that I would be driving to Ota for a workshop. There was no qualm about that. It was a
Monday morning. From her residence, I would be driving straight to Ota.

“The workshop would be starting by ten o’clock, so we should be able to get there on time,” she said as she settled herself comfortably at the
back seat.

“Yes, Madam,” I answered dutifully.

After about ten minutes of driving, she asked me a question I was not expecting: “How often do you quarrel with your girlfriend?”

Now, what kind of question was this? What if I did not have a girlfriend?

I shook my head. “We don’t usually quarrel, ma’am.”

I could hear her chuckle. “Lucky you. Have you ever beaten her?”

Again, I shook my head, wondering why she was asking all these.

“Good, you must never raise up your hand against a woman.”

I nearly laughed. Why had this woman suddenly become a preacher? Several minutes later, we got to Ota. It was just few minutes after nine.
Thank God Madam would not be getting late for the seminar.

“Before we go to the venue, I want to inspect my building site,” she said.

“No problem, Madam.”

She directed me to the place which was along Idi-Iroko Road. She got down from the car to unlock the iron gate herself while I drove inside. It
was a quiet place. No one was within the house. I could see that the duplex was just completed and was yet to be occupied. From the bunch of keys in her hand, she opened the entrance door.

“You can come in,” she told me.

I followed her inside the house without question. The sitting room was tiled and the furniture were already there, although there was no sound
system or electronic gadget.

She sat down on one of the sofas.

“I actually brought you here because I want to talk to you,” she began.

I was surprised. “Me? Talk to me?”

She nodded. “If you don’t mind, have a seat.”

The Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899

3 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.
Re: The Madam At The Top by etibaba(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
CasNova:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.
Same to you and other readers.
Re: The Madam At The Top by aprilwise(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
This last update prick my attention. I want to see where the discussion would lead to. Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: The Madam At The Top by Ayo5991(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas from here ,following oh
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Talk?

Hmn....
Re: The Madam At The Top by ericoleon(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Talk, Ok na
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
She sat down on one of the sofas.

“I actually brought you here because I want to talk to you,” she began.

I was surprised. “Me? Talk to me?”

She nodded. “If you don’t mind, have a seat.”

I could not believe my ears. Was I hearing correctly? How could Madam bring me here to Ota just to ‘talk’ to me.

“Come on, sit down,” she urged.

I realized that her tone was no longer authoritative. It was solemn and almost plaintive.
I sighed and sat opposite her.

“I’ll go straight to the point,” she said. “I need a companion that will satisfy me. Can you be the one?”

My eyes popped out in surprise. Was I dreaming, or was I hearing right?

“I … I don’t understand, Madam,” I stuttered.

“Of course, you do. You’re a man. You should understand when a woman says she needs a man.”

This woman must be kidding, I thought. I suddenly felt afraid. Was she trying to set me up or what?

She must have seen the fear in my eyes, for she smiled and tried to look reassuring.

“Relax. If anyone should be afraid right now, I should be the one. Are you not the man here?”

I tried to relax and tried to convince myself that I was not watching a strange drama.

“Ben, I ask you a simple question: are you man enough to be my secret mam?”

My throat felt dry. She wanted me to be her secret man; her secret lover! A whole, mighty Madam.

“Well, if you’re not man enough, let’s go. There’s no point in wasting any time here.”

Was I man enough? Of course, I was. But …

“There’s a great reward for you if you agree,” she went on. “A great reward, but that is if you are ready to play ball.”

“How do I know you’re serious with all these?”

She smiled at me. “Come on, Ben. How can you imagine I will bring you here for a joke? I mean everything I have said. The only thing is if you agree, you will have to swear.”

My eyes popped out again. “Swear that what?”

“Swear that our relationship must ever remain a secret. You must swear that everything will be just between us.”

There should be no problem about that, I thought. If it was just to swear that I would not tell anybody, no problem.

“Okay, Madam. I’m in this.”

She beamed in smiles. “That was a smart decision, Ben. As I said, you will be well compensated for this.”

I smiled too. “Okay, Madam.”

“Fine. Let’s not waste any time further.” She opened her handbag and brought out a polythene bag. From it, she brought a fetish object. “Here, come and hold this.”

I decided to play along. After all, a man must be a man.

“Put it close to your mouth.”

I did as she directed.

“Okay, say after me. I – mention your name – do hereby swear that if I ever leak the affairs between me and Madam to anybody, thunder will strike me down or I will run mad within hours.

Now, make the tip of your tongue to touch it three times. Yes, that’s it.”

I suddenly had mixed feelings. Did I have to agree to this macabre affair? Why could I not say no? I shrugged. You have already sworn to an oath. You cannot back out now, I told myself.

The Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Madam At The Top by Ayo5991(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Following oh BT pls next on time
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Cool
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Getting hot
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy and Prosperous New Year to all my friends.

God bless.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Sliss(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year CasNova

1 Like

Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2021
I did as she directed.

“Okay, say after me. I – mention your name – do hereby swear that if I ever leak the affairs between me and Madam to anybody, thunder will strike me down or I will run mad within hours. Now, make the tip of your tongue to touch it three times. Yes, that’s it.”

I suddenly had mixed feelings. Did I have to agree to this macabre affair? Why could I not say no? I shrugged. You have already sworn to an oath. You cannot back out now, I told myself.

“Good move, Ben. Now, we are secret lovers.”

She made it sound like we had discovered hidden treasures. I nodded.

“One more thing: you must always give it to me on demand and the way I want it.”

I shrugged. “That is no problem, Madam.”

“Now, let’s get started.”

I quickly brought out my phone to check the time on it. “This to ten. Are you not going to be late for the seminar, Madam?”

She looked at me as if in curiosity and burst into laughter. “Oh come on, Ben, there’s no seminar anywhere.”

I was aghast. I could simply not believe it. “You mean … you mean we have come all the way from Lagos just for this?”

“Yes, just for this. This is very important to me.”

Incredible. This was unbelievable.

“Come on, Ben. Let’s get down on it.”

I shook my head in wonderment.

She smiled encouragingly. “Now, the first thing is you have to UnCloth.”

I was at a point of no-return now. I stood up to start removing the button of my shirt.

“No. Just remove your trousers.”

“Okay.” I unbuckled my belt, unzipped and pulled the trousers down. I stepped out of it.

“The boxer too.”

Again, I complied, pulling down the boxer. I could see that her gaze was on my cock. She seemed impressed by what she saw. My cock was only
warming up. By the time it was fully erect, Madam would be more than impressed.

“Move closer.”

I moved closer to her. Her hand went to my cock and held it gingerly. Like a soldier waiting for order, the organ sprang into life and became
fully erect. It was bulging in her hand. She rubbed her left hand on it briefly and stopped.

“Let me get undressed.”

I nodded. Now, that I was in this and had got to this stage, there was no going back, I told myself. I watched her as she unzipped her skirt and brought it down. She also removed her tight, but she left the top untouched. She sat down again, spreading her legs. The one wish I had was to ram my cock inside her spread pussy.

“Come and suck, first and foremost.”

I knelt down before and bent my head to her vagina. I could see some wetness in the place. I could also perceive the lusty smell oozing out of
the place. I was thrilled beyond description. I shot out my tongue to lick her vulvas, labia and the clitoris. She moaned and wiggled her body to
my act. I had no doubt that she was enjoying the whole thing.

I teased, licked, sucked and caressed her pussy with my tongue. I did this for several minutes, thinking that we would soon progress to the real
coital penetration.

To my surprise, this was not to be. She held my head down to her pussy, such that I had to keep giving her mouth action. I did this while my cock
throbbed uncontrollably. I knew the ‘guy’ would be inching for the full action and would be wondering why there was delay.

After licking her pussy for several minutes, Madam suddenly looked satisfied.

“It’s okay,” she said. “I think we’ve had enough for now.”

I could not believe my eyes. Had enough, when I thought we had not even started?

3 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by Ayo5991(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Following ,happy new year
Re: The Madam At The Top by Graminyte9(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Keep the update coming..
Re: The Madam At The Top by eekigbanyo: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2021
I did a transfer but it's telling me error when I tried uploading the details
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by Kyrestas: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
the Ghost are not to blaoee, casnova you are ontop carry on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Go on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Lakesc: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nice one. Following...
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
To my surprise, this was not to be. She held my head down to her pussy, such that I had to keep giving her mouth action. I did this while my cock throbbed uncontrollably. I knew the ‘guy’ would be inching for the full action and would be wondering why there was delay.

After licking her pussy for several minutes, Madam suddenly looked satisfied.

“It’s okay,” she said. “I think we’ve had enough for now.”

I could not believe my eyes. Had enough, when I thought we had not even started?

She stood up and picked her tight and skirt. “Excuse, I’ll like to use the toilet.”

She left me in the sitting-room, staring at her. Maybe she too was warming up for the ‘real action’, I told myself. I was disappointed. By the time she came out, she was already fully dressed.

“Why are you still undressed?” she asked rather testily. “Come on, dress up. Let’s go back to Lagos.”

For the umpteenth time, I was surprised at what I heard. Was that the end of the show? Was that really the end of the show?

In disappointment, I sighed and wore back my clothes. What an anticlimax! I could not understand the woman. Had she brought me to Ota just to give her a head? Was that all to her desire?

“We’re going straight to the office,” she said. “Don’t forget that you will have to make yourself available anytime I desire. Above all, don’t forget that whatever happens between us must be a top secret.”

I nodded dumbly as I drove on. She unzipped her handbag, opened it and brought out something.

“Here,” she stretched her right hand towards me. “Buy little something for yourself.”

It was a bundle of five-hundred naira notes. I collected it from her and pocketed it. “Thank you, Madam.”

“Don’t worry, this is just the beginning,” she said. “More will come later on.”

I nodded. “Yes, ma’am.”

Inwardly, I shrugged. Though I was disappointed I could not bang her pussy, I felt I had not lost anything. As a matter of fact, I had gained something. It was not a bad outing at all.

Many hours later, I was back in my apartment after the day’s work. I counted the money Madam had given me in the morning. The five hundred naira notes were in one hundred pieces. It was not a bad outing, I decided again. I kept the money in my bag, thinking of what I could use it to buy. My cock was still gearing for the action it was denied and I earnestly looked forward to Cynthia, my girlfriend cum fiancé, coming around.

I didn’t wait for long. Within fifteen minutes of my arriving in the house, Cynthia knocked at my door.

“Hey, Cynthia dear, good to see you,” I said. I was indeed glad to see her.

I held her hand and led her to my bedroom where I started to kiss her hard. After that I slid my hand between her legs to massage her pussy.

She soon began to get wet and then she unzipped her jeans trousers and took them off. I unbuttoned her top and pulled her panties down just enough so I could make my thing.

"Why are you so much in a hurry?" she asked.

"Let’s just say I’m seriously in the mood."

“So fast?" she asked with a soft voice.

I grunted and nodded. Of course, what I could not do with the Madam, I would do with my dear Cynthia.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / Life Of A Unilag Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.