Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Madam At The Top - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Madam At The Top (41583 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Madam At The Top by idmicheal20: 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 11:58am On May 23, 2021
Serving Madam Linda Bature had not been totally bad, so far. She must be in her mid-forties, pretty and slim. She was a senior officer in the Customs service.

She said her family lived in Lafia, Nasarawa State, while she lived by herself in a bungalow at Eleyele, Ibadan.

So far, after going to work and returning home, I noticed that she hardly received visitors or went out to socialize. So far, she also seemed easy going.

I intended to work with her for some time and then leave to find something more meaningful to do with myself.

“Johnny!” she called again.

“Yes, Madam.”

I went back to the sitting-room.

“Why don’t you get yourself a glass cup and take some drinks?”

My eyes popped out in surprise.

“Let’s just say I’m in celebration mood,” she explained. “I’ve just received a promotion.”

I relaxed my face a bit and smiled. “Ah, congratulations, Madam.”

She nodded. “Thank you. So, get a glass cup and come and serve yourself.”

“Okay, ma’am. I’ll get the glass cup.”

I went to the kitchen to fetch a cup. I was soon back with it.

“Serve yourself,” she said, pointing at the bottle. I did as she said. A taste of the wine showed that it was a very good wine. It must be an exotic wine.

This is good, I told myself.

“Once again, congratulations,” I told her.

“Thanks.”

“Let me check what I put on fire in the kitchen.”

I returned to the kitchen with my glass cup. The water had started to boil already. I brought the small bag of wheat out and made the meal.

Some minutes later, I served the meal in plates. The ‘egusi’ soup and fried turkey would be used with it.

I put the plates in a tray and took it to the dining section of the sitting-room.

“Food is ready,” I called out enthusiastically.

“Oh, good,” she replied. “I’ll be coming over.”

She stood from the sofa to move to the dinning-table. “What about you? Aren’t you eating?”

“I’ll eat as soon as you finish, ma’am.”

“Oh no. Today is a special day. Bring your food to the table and let’s eat together.”

I was amazed. Was it just this promotion stuff that had changed everything, or was there something else?

I hesitated.

“Oh, come on, Johnny. Go and bring your food.”

“Yes, yes, ma’am.”

I ambled to the kitchen to bring my plate and sat at the edge of the table, far from her. She looked at my plate.

“Just one meat? Go ahead and give yourself one more turkey.”

Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899
Re: The Madam At The Top by tonysunkan: 6:19am On May 24, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
More
Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2021
MORE
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 2:48am On Aug 12, 2021
Next please
Re: The Madam At The Top by Zamar: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ride on
Re: The Madam At The Top by FairCritic(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
??
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
CasNova:
Serving Madam Linda Bature had not been totally bad, so far. She must be in her mid-forties, pretty and slim. She was a senior officer in the Customs service.

She said her family lived in Lafia, Nasarawa State, while she lived by herself in a bungalow at Eleyele, Ibadan.

So far, after going to work and returning home, I noticed that she hardly received visitors or went out to socialize. So far, she also seemed easy going.

I intended to work with her for some time and then leave to find something more meaningful to do with myself.

“Johnny!” she called again.

“Yes, Madam.”

I went back to the sitting-room.

“Why don’t you get yourself a glass cup and take some drinks?”

My eyes popped out in surprise.

“Let’s just say I’m in celebration mood,” she explained. “I’ve just received a promotion.”

I relaxed my face a bit and smiled. “Ah, congratulations, Madam.”

She nodded. “Thank you. So, get a glass cup and come and serve yourself.”

“Okay, ma’am. I’ll get the glass cup.”

I went to the kitchen to fetch a cup. I was soon back with it.

“Serve yourself,” she said, pointing at the bottle. I did as she said. A taste of the wine showed that it was a very good wine. It must be an exotic wine.

This is good, I told myself.

“Once again, congratulations,” I told her.

“Thanks.”

“Let me check what I put on fire in the kitchen.”

I returned to the kitchen with my glass cup. The water had started to boil already. I brought the small bag of wheat out and made the meal.

Some minutes later, I served the meal in plates. The ‘egusi’ soup and fried turkey would be used with it.

I put the plates in a tray and took it to the dining section of the sitting-room.

“Food is ready,” I called out enthusiastically.

“Oh, good,” she replied. “I’ll be coming over.”

She stood from the sofa to move to the dinning-table. “What about you? Aren’t you eating?”

“I’ll eat as soon as you finish, ma’am.”

“Oh no. Today is a special day. Bring your food to the table and let’s eat together.”

I was amazed. Was it just this promotion stuff that had changed everything, or was there something else?

I hesitated.

“Oh, come on, Johnny. Go and bring your food.”

“Yes, yes, ma’am.”

I ambled to the kitchen to bring my plate and sat at the edge of the table, far from her. She looked at my plate.

Madam at the Top: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_madam_at_the_top/38899
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2022
“Yes, yes, ma’am.” I ambled to the kitchen to bring my plate and sat at the edge of the table, far from her. She looked at my plate.

I couldn’t help the smile that came. Thank God o. Now, I wished every day would be like this. I went to the kitchen to give myself the extra meat and soon returned. We ate in silence. I was a bit fidgety, so I rushed over my food.

“If you want more, go and get more,” she said.

“I’m …I’m okay, ma’am.”

I took my plates to the kitchen for washing. Some minutes later, she finished her food as well. After washing her plates, I lingered in the kitchen. Madam remained in the sitting-room, drinking from her wine.

I decided to retire to my room. As I walked inside the room, my mind was filled with so many thoughts. This good mood of Madam was touching. Could she extend the ‘goodness’ to asking me to share her bed? Or would she rather come to share mine? Would she want an intimacy with me?

She was slim and attractive and I wondered how her unclothedness would be. In my wild imagination I hoped I was going to find her naked in my bed wanting to have one built up Bleep session between the both of us.

This of course, remained wild imagination that was far from the reality; and was a mere wishful thinking on my part at the moment.

On getting into my bedroom, the bed was empty; no Madam or lady was waiting for me. I went to the bathroom/toilet attached to the bed-room to have a bath.

I needed to wash off the dirt and the smell of condiments that hanged over my body. Even though it was a warm night, there was a steady gentle breeze blowing throughout my room from the opened windows.

I realized how eventful the day had been. Madam Linda’s angle was particularly exciting. I stripped naked and pulled back my bedding, covering myself with nothing but the bed sheet.

I immediately feel into a very deep and somber sleep. Being in a very deep and tranquil sleep, I felt this absolutely wonderful and exciting hot sensation of warm moistness and a relaxing spongy feeling resonate throughout my body especially in my groin area.

What felt like hours actually turned out to be four to five minutes as the hot sensation was so captivating, I awoke sensing I had a rock-hard erection.
Re: The Madam At The Top by oloyedprince1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Saturn101: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Next
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by Damibiz(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Okay
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2022
I awoke sensing I had a rock-hard erection.
Upon opening my eyes and focusing on the ceiling, the hot sensation immediately intensified drawing my attention to seeing Madam as she looked up at me while she continued with sucking and licking the hard head of my cock with delight.

I became instantly awake. Madam was in my room? Was I dreaming? Was I in a state of delusion?

She smiled and held my right thigh gingerly. Perhaps, it was a way to let me know that what I was experiencing was indeed for ‘real’.

Madam had let herself into my room where she found me still in bed asleep with my bedsheet partially covering my body.

Being naked, she was sexually fascinated by the outline of my morning erection on the bedsheet. Being lured, she gently positioned her face over my groin and using just her mouth; she leaned downward and ingested the head and a third of my cock into her mouth.

In very gentle and slow seductive motions using her lips and tongue, she made my morning erection much harder and larger. Still looking at me as she let my erection fall out of her mouth and tilted her head to one side.

On her hands and knees on top of my bed, she slowly crept forward above me as I laid on my back.

Getting face to face, we embraced in a long gentle passionate kiss.

She added, “I have to ask. Are you always this hard in the morning when you wake? Because if you are, I’d always be late for work.”

We again kissed and I said to her, “Well, this is a special way to wake up. And I have really, really missed you. Outside of work, all I could think about was you. And you have no idea how Hot I am to violate your beautiful body!”

She quickly quipped, “Violate me!!! It’s been so long, I even forgot how big you are. Like, this is what I’ve been missing?!”

2 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by BigBasher: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nice update
Re: The Madam At The Top by cokhale(m): 5:51am On Oct 05, 2022
BigBasher:
Nice update
hmmm
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2022
We again kissed and I said to her, “Well, this is a special way to wake up. And I have really, really missed you. Outside of work, all I could think about was you. And you have no idea how Hot I am to violate your beautiful body!”

She quickly quipped, “Violate me!!! It’s been so long, I even forgot how big you are. Like, this is what I’ve been missing?!”

Kissing again, we paused looking at each other eye to eye and smiling as she looked down on me, she added, “And you have no idea how Hot I am for you! I haven’t been laid for a long while.”

Madam had changed into a sating sleeping wear that had short which barely covered her thighs. She really looked sexy, and like a goddess. Judging by her complexion, her summer tanning was paying off. Still looking at me, she said, “Are you up to making me hot and sweaty?”

As she was saying this to me, she had lowered her straddling bent legs down on top of my hot hard cock.

Spreading her legs outward, she pressed her skin-tight volleyball shorts against my shaft and with slow methodical pelvic movements back and forth, she rubbed her covered pussy against my cock.

To say the least, this got her and I aroused as I said to her with a laugh, “I hope you’re ready for a hot sticky workout!” She leaned upward on her knees and peeled off her sexy top. She then removed her shots dropping them to the floor. She was braless and pantiles and her unclothedness was the most awesome sight I ever had.

When she leaned down to kiss me again, I rolled us over so she was now on her back. Without any hesitation, I placed my hands under her buttocks elevating her loins upward as she spread her bent legs outward exposing her beautiful clean-shaven pussy.

Leaning into her loins, I plunged my tongue through the lips of her labia into her clitoris causing her to give off a hard gasp of air as she gripped the sides of my head forcing me to lick her as deep as I could.

My tongue darted and swirled inside her clitoris causing her to moan aloud and arch her back. It was obvious both her and I had every intention of peaking each of our erotic plateaus. She was so moist and hot inside I could sense the pent up sexual anxiety as her inner love juices were slowly dibbling out of her.

She gave off several gasps of air. “Oh baby, I’m cumming!” she gasped. “Oh God, I’m cumming!”
Re: The Madam At The Top by YoungTobi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
We are waiting for your update
Re: The Madam At The Top by cokhale(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2022
YoungTobi:
We are waiting for your update
next update
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Right on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
She gave off several gasps of air. “Oh baby, I’m cumming!” she gasped. “Oh God, I’m cumming!”

I don’t think or can’t remember I’ve ever seen a woman cum as fast as she did as I continued to kindle her pussy with my tongue. Still licking her labia and clitoris, I shifted my body around so my groin was straddling over her face.

She immediately grabbed the shaft of my cock with one hand and ingested the head into her mouth. Her other hand fondled and gently squeezed my hanging testicles.

Her lips and tongue went right to work in engorging my cock to an unbelievable hardness.  She has a tongue that would make any cock as hard as a steel rod and cum like a hose.

We became overwhelmed in sexual passion as we feverishly enticed each other in our hot and wild sixty-nine fore-play. Our bodies started to quiver in aroused excitement as our mouths continued to deliver hot unbelievable simultaneous MouthAction.

Using my fingers, I spread the lips of her labia wide open and drove my tongue as deep as it would go into her clitoris causing her loins to flinch several times.

She tilted her head back and guided the head and entire shaft of my cock into her mouth and throat triggering my building climax point. Like her, I had not been laid in almost a month.

Our sexual desires were overwrought with wanting to release our pent up frustrations of not being able to Bleep one another for so long. We broke away from our MouthAction pre-intimacy.

She remained laying on her back with her bent legs spread wide open and her hands caressing her labia as she looked at me with a mischievous smile as I looked down at her on my bent legs with a vertically standing rock hard cock glistening from her saliva.

I moved closer to her on my knees, grabbing her hips and pulling her in towards me. Holding onto my cock at the base of my shaft, I guided the large head into her labia entering her clitoris causing her to tremor.

Even though her pussy was so hot and moist, her clitoris was so tight as I inserted the entire length and girth of my cock inside of her as she let out a loud continuous moan of ecstasy.
Re: The Madam At The Top by cokhale(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
CasNova:

I don’t think or can’t remember I’ve ever seen a woman cum as fast as she did as I continued to kindle her pussy with my tongue. Still licking her labia and clitoris, I shifted my body around so my groin was straddling over her face.

She immediately grabbed the shaft of my cock with one hand and ingested the head into her mouth. Her other hand fondled and gently squeezed my hanging testicles.

Her lips and tongue went right to work in engorging my cock to an unbelievable hardness.  She has a tongue that would make any cock as hard as a steel rod and cum like a hose.

We became overwhelmed in sexual passion as we feverishly enticed each other in our hot and wild sixty-nine fore-play. Our bodies started to quiver in aroused excitement as our mouths continued to deliver hot unbelievable simultaneous MouthAction.

Using my fingers, I spread the lips of her labia wide open and drove my tongue as deep as it would go into her clitoris causing her loins to flinch several times.

She tilted her head back and guided the head and entire shaft of my cock into her mouth and throat triggering my building climax point. Like her, I had not been laid in almost a month.

Our sexual desires were overwrought with wanting to release our pent up frustrations of not being able to Bleep one another for so long. We broke away from our MouthAction pre-intimacy.

She remained laying on her back with her bent legs spread wide open and her hands caressing her labia as she looked at me with a mischievous smile as I looked down at her on my bent legs with a vertically standing rock hard cock glistening from her saliva.

I moved closer to her on my knees, grabbing her hips and pulling her in towards me. Holding onto my cock at the base of my shaft, I guided the large head into her labia entering her clitoris causing her to tremor.

Even though her pussy was so hot and moist, her clitoris was so tight as I inserted the entire length and girth of my cock inside of her as she let out a loud continuous moan of ecstasy.
next update
Re: The Madam At The Top by Damibiz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
cokhale:

next update
must you quote everything ni
Re: The Madam At The Top by cokhale(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
yes damibiz so that i comment
Re: The Madam At The Top by Awesome05: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Next...
Re: The Madam At The Top by ThrillPlus: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Next...
Re: The Madam At The Top by CasNova: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2022

“Oh my goodness, I forgot how large you are!” she blurted out. “Goodness, you feel awesome!”

Using my abdominal and leg muscles, I slowly thrusted in and out of her as our breathing became more labored and rapid. We both had visible body perspiration. Looking at her, I said, “Baby, you are so hot and tight!”

I was so infatuated with her naked slim firm body and tight pussy making my thrusting strides faster while handling and squeezing her breasts.

She replied in her moaning: “Faster and deeper! Faster! Deeper!”

Leaning over her bracing myself on my arms, she firmly locked her bent legs around my thighs, spreading her loins as wide as she could.

Clasping her hands around my neck, we looked at each other with intense glares as we synchronized our thrusting loudly slapping our loins against one another, moaning and breathing loudly.

Feeling my climax peaking to orgasm, I gave her a few hard deep thrusts striking her cervix making her blurt out, “Oh Bleep, you’re making me cum! Bleep me harder!”

As she said this aloud, her inner love juices dribbled out of her pussy making a large wet spot on my sheets with my last two full thrusts into her pussy as both our bodies quivered in total sexual enchantment.

In a fast and exerted tone of voice, she said, “I want to see you cum!”

Leaning upwards onto my knees, she looked at me while quivering on my sheets as I gripped the shaft of my hard cock and exploded with streams of semen gushing all over her abdomen and breasts while giving off a loud groan.

Still giving me a fixated glare of continued horniness, she got her knees, and we embraced in a firm passionate kiss as she pressed her body against mine smearing my semen between us as my once large hard dick slowly became flaccid.

As she wrapped her arms around my shoulders while we kissed and was rubbing her pressed breasts and abdomen against my body, my hands were squeezing and massaging her taut buttocks.

Still kissing, she said with a laugh, “I love the feeling of another man on my body.” Myself still craving for her body, I forcefully motioned her back onto her back, pressing her bent legs outward, and promptly drove my tongue back into her hot wet pussy.

2 Likes

Re: The Madam At The Top by cokhale(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
next update to new episode

1 Like

Re: The Madam At The Top by Awesome05: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Madam At The Top by cokhale(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2022
cokhale:
next update to new episode
the next episode update should two by two post
you let your fan of the story run away to on comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / Life Of A Unilag Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.